HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Things Jerseys - Part VIII

Closed Thread

Old
05-09-2013, 08:10 PM
Silence Of The Plams
Arrive at my level

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman View Post
I'd just like to note that you guys have turned me ridiculously anal when it comes to jerseys now

I find myself staring at people's jerseys and pointing out the flaws in my head
Welcome to my club

Old
05-09-2013, 08:37 PM
Ail
k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgorangers19 View Post
Is there any way to get a jersey re-stitched? I have a blue Drury jersey and I'd like to find out if there's a way to get his name/number off and get someone else on there
http://exclusivepro.com/products/65/...d_customizing/

05-10-2013, 12:58 PM
JohnC
#FreeSteve

I wasn't a member in December so I figure it's about time I shared the Cally Winter Classic I got for Christmas. Mind you, I got it for like $60 so I'm assuming it's fake. It does have a fight strap tho so it makes me feel cool

Go easy Nev, I'm a broke college kid

Old
05-10-2013, 01:58 PM
nevesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman View Post
Go easy Nev, I'm a broke college kid
No comment.

Old
05-10-2013, 02:00 PM
JohnC
#FreeSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis View Post
No comment.
Sarcasm face throwin me off big time

Old
05-10-2013, 02:09 PM
HeyRangers

Authentic customization

I ordered a Authentic NY rangers Canadian version Home jersey from Ice jerseys and had it customized. The numbers and work was great however the nameplate was a different material than the jersey and had brown backing coming out of the seams. im sending it back.

I spoke with ice jerseys and they said they cant get the nameplate from Reebock and outsource it.

I have heard that arena wear does the official customization for the rangers. has anyone had a rangers authentic home jersey done and can they verify if it is the correct material nameplate? I hate paying $370 for a jersey and it not being 100% legit.

Old
05-10-2013, 02:23 PM
nevesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyRangers View Post
I ordered a Authentic NY rangers Canadian version Home jersey from Ice jerseys and had it customized. The numbers and work was great however the nameplate was a different material than the jersey and had brown backing coming out of the seams. im sending it back.

I spoke with ice jerseys and they said they cant get the nameplate from Reebock and outsource it.

I have heard that arena wear does the official customization for the rangers. has anyone had a rangers authentic home jersey done and can they verify if it is the correct material nameplate? I hate paying $370 for a jersey and it not being 100% legit.
Arena Wear does all the official Rangers jerseys for the team. Even the team sometimes does not have EXACT matching edge material as the nameplate. But rest assured, Arena Wear will do it EXACT as the on-ice jerseys the players wear. They are the best option.

Old
05-10-2013, 03:06 PM
HeyRangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis View Post
Arena Wear does all the official Rangers jerseys for the team. Even the team sometimes does not have EXACT matching edge material as the nameplate. But rest assured, Arena Wear will do it EXACT as the on-ice jerseys the players wear. They are the best option.
Thank you, Ill purchase another Canadian Blank Authentic and send it to Arena wear

Old
05-13-2013, 01:59 PM
VTPete22

Hi everyone, new to this board, but been a follower for quite a while.

I have a question regarding jerseys. It's been a while since I have bought one (Rangers Messier in the 90's, back when they were made by CCM).

My girlfriend ordered me a premier Callahan jersey from the NHL shop online for my birthday and once I saw that the name/numbers were heat-pressed it was sent right back. I then did some research and got ordered one from IceJerseys. After waiting about a month for it, I received it and there was a snag in the material (a manufacturer's defect), so I sent it back to IceJerseys (on a side note, their work was amazing, I do highly recommend them to others).

I came to these boards and read that ArenaWear does the customization for the Rangers team, and I live literally 3 minutes from them. I spoke to them (a nice gentlemen named Scot) and while they don't usually deal with the public they said I could bring a jersey into them and they would help me out.

Here is my dilemma, I can't decide to buy a blank authentic or blank premier and bring it to ArenaWear. In my head it is hard for me to justify buying a $300 authentic plus the cost of customization only to wear a few times a year and risk getting ruined by spilling beer and food. Also, I have no idea what my size would be in an authentic (I'm about 6'1, 280 lbs. barrel-chested and big bellied). A XXL in the premier fit well and I could fit a hoodie under it if needed.

With all that being said, my question is two fold. For those of you who know authentic sizing what would your suggestions be for my size? Would there be anything wrong with going the cheap route and buying the blank premier and having ArenaWear doing the customization?

Thanks in advance for those willing to help.

Old
05-13-2013, 02:31 PM
HeyRangers

So I ordered a blank Canadian authentic and will try again getting customization. Is this the right site for arena wear that does the rangers customization.. http://arenawear.net/ ? As stated above that they don't usually don't do personal, has anyone called and sent it in?

Old
05-13-2013, 02:33 PM
HeyRangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPete22 View Post
Hi everyone, new to this board, but been a follower for quite a while.

I have a question regarding jerseys. It's been a while since I have bought one (Rangers Messier in the 90's, back when they were made by CCM).

My girlfriend ordered me a premier Callahan jersey from the NHL shop online for my birthday and once I saw that the name/numbers were heat-pressed it was sent right back. I then did some research and got ordered one from IceJerseys. After waiting about a month for it, I received it and there was a snag in the material (a manufacturer's defect), so I sent it back to IceJerseys (on a side note, their work was amazing, I do highly recommend them to others).

I came to these boards and read that ArenaWear does the customization for the Rangers team, and I live literally 3 minutes from them. I spoke to them (a nice gentlemen named Scot) and while they don't usually deal with the public they said I could bring a jersey into them and they would help me out.

Here is my dilemma, I can't decide to buy a blank authentic or blank premier and bring it to ArenaWear. In my head it is hard for me to justify buying a $300 authentic plus the cost of customization only to wear a few times a year and risk getting ruined by spilling beer and food. Also, I have no idea what my size would be in an authentic (I'm about 6'1, 280 lbs. barrel-chested and big bellied). A XXL in the premier fit well and I could fit a hoodie under it if needed.

With all that being said, my question is two fold. For those of you who know authentic sizing what would your suggestions be for my size? Would there be anything wrong with going the cheap route and buying the blank premier and having ArenaWear doing the customization?

Thanks in advance for those willing to help.
I am 5'11 and 225 and I like a 52. Little big under the arms but good around the waist. I would say at least a 54 for you.

Old
05-13-2013, 02:42 PM
VTPete22

Quote:
So I ordered a blank Canadian authentic and will try again getting customization. Is this the right site for arena wear that does the rangers customization.. http://arenawear.net/ ? As stated above that they don't usually don't do personal, has anyone called and sent it in?
I'd say give ArenaWear a call and talk to Scott if you can, he was very helpful. If you can't mail it to them, depending on where you live in the NY area, maybe you can bring it to them directly or go the NHL Store in NYC and tell them you want the real customization (the NHL Store sends it to ArenaWear).

Old
05-14-2013, 12:17 AM
nyrmetros

When did the USA ever wear this jersey??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Bret...item20d2a902dd

Old
05-14-2013, 12:25 AM
nyrmetros

This is the 1998 USA jersey correct??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-OLYMPIC-...item5d3eee7ac9

Old
05-14-2013, 12:27 AM
nyrmetros

When did the USA ever wear a Reebok jersey?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-US-REEBO...item53f7f9ba66

Old
05-14-2013, 12:32 AM
nyrmetros

Fantastic 1994 ish USA CCM jersey in white, Small

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-NWT-90s-...item27c354ff43

Old
05-15-2013, 09:20 AM
xbure9x

I need the cash! Selling my Rick Nash heritage Reebok Premier jersey size XL, everything stitched including the NEW YORK. Asking $120 shipped. PLease PM if interested. thanks!Attachment 64487

Attachment 64489

Last edited by xbure9x: 06-23-2013 at 12:01 PM.
Old
05-15-2013, 09:21 AM
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck

NHL Store raised their prices on the customized premier jerseys. I went in yesterday and noticed they had Brassard and Zuccarello jerseys and looked at the price. It went from $205 to $225. Holy ****.

05-15-2013, 09:23 AM
xbure9x

Quote:
I am 5'11 and 225 and I like a 52. Little big under the arms but good around the waist. I would say at least a 54 for you.

Are you talking about the sizing for the "new" canadian authentics? I ask because I have several Edge 1.0 jerseys and I am 5'10, 210lbs and the 54s fit me perfectly in this style, the 52 fits, but is a little snug. If the sizings are similar between the old and the new, this guy would need at least a 56, maybe higher I would think, but I think I read somewhere that the new edge jerseys are larger??

Old
05-15-2013, 09:25 AM
xbure9x

Quote:
Thank you, Ill purchase another Canadian Blank Authentic and send it to Arena wear
where can you find the best price for the blank canadian authentic??

Old
05-15-2013, 11:36 AM
Oak
Hockey fan

vCash: 50
Which place in NYC has the best off the rack custom premiers?
NHL Store, Crosbys, or MSG?

Old
05-15-2013, 11:43 AM
Oak
Hockey fan

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
NHL Store raised their prices on the customized premier jerseys. I went in yesterday and noticed they had Brassard and Zuccarello jerseys and looked at the price. It went from $205 to $225. Holy ****.
That's pretty funny considering you can get one for $165 shipped from sportsk and that has a nameplate and good stitching.

Does NHL store even do nameplates?

Old
05-15-2013, 12:18 PM
VTPete22

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbure9x View Post
Are you talking about the sizing for the "new" canadian authentics? I ask because I have several Edge 1.0 jerseys and I am 5'10, 210lbs and the 54s fit me perfectly in this style, the 52 fits, but is a little snug. If the sizings are similar between the old and the new, this guy would need at least a 56, maybe higher I would think, but I think I read somewhere that the new edge jerseys are larger??
If I was to get an authentic I would be looking to get an Edge 2.0 if possible. I am going to the NHL Store this weekend to try some on. I personally was thinking 56 for myself. Does anyone know if the NHL Store carries Edge 2.0 or IndoEdge?

Old
05-15-2013, 12:23 PM
VTPete22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
If any of you drop into the NHL Store make sure you bring this coupon with you. 15% off your purchase from NY City Guide.

http://cgny.davlerstatic.com/quickcoupon2.cfm?id=1490

Old
05-15-2013, 12:55 PM
Leetch2McDonagh27

[QUOTE=Beardacus;66091637]That's pretty funny considering you can get one for $165 shipped from sportsk and that has a nameplate and good stitching.

Does NHL store even do nameplates?[/QUOTE]

yep.....the NHL store uses Arena Wear....who are the same company the Rangers use for their own Jersey's. Can't get more legit (Nameplate, Lettering, Fabric Material) than that. I've had 2 Jersey's done at the NHL store......both are PERFECT

Closed Thread