HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Things Jerseys - Part VIII

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-09-2013, 08:10 PM
  #901
Silence Of The Plams
Arrive at my level
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 17,527
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman View Post
I'd just like to note that you guys have turned me ridiculously anal when it comes to jerseys now

I find myself staring at people's jerseys and pointing out the flaws in my head
Welcome to my club

Silence Of The Plams is online now  
Old
05-09-2013, 08:37 PM
  #902
Ail
k.
 
Ail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mysidia
Country: United States
Posts: 16,624
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgorangers19 View Post
Is there any way to get a jersey re-stitched? I have a blue Drury jersey and I'd like to find out if there's a way to get his name/number off and get someone else on there
http://exclusivepro.com/products/65/...d_customizing/

__________________
Ail is offline  
Old
05-10-2013, 12:58 PM
  #903
JohnC
#FreeSteve
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 4,566
vCash: 500
I wasn't a member in December so I figure it's about time I shared the Cally Winter Classic I got for Christmas. Mind you, I got it for like $60 so I'm assuming it's fake. It does have a fight strap tho so it makes me feel cool








Go easy Nev, I'm a broke college kid

JohnC is offline  
Old
05-10-2013, 01:58 PM
  #904
nevesis
#30
 
nevesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 8,560
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman View Post
Go easy Nev, I'm a broke college kid
No comment.

nevesis is offline  
Old
05-10-2013, 02:00 PM
  #905
JohnC
#FreeSteve
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 4,566
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis View Post
No comment.
Sarcasm face throwin me off big time

JohnC is offline  
Old
05-10-2013, 02:09 PM
  #906
HeyRangers
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 45
vCash: 500
Authentic customization

I ordered a Authentic NY rangers Canadian version Home jersey from Ice jerseys and had it customized. The numbers and work was great however the nameplate was a different material than the jersey and had brown backing coming out of the seams. im sending it back.

I spoke with ice jerseys and they said they cant get the nameplate from Reebock and outsource it.

I have heard that arena wear does the official customization for the rangers. has anyone had a rangers authentic home jersey done and can they verify if it is the correct material nameplate? I hate paying $370 for a jersey and it not being 100% legit.

HeyRangers is offline  
Old
05-10-2013, 02:23 PM
  #907
nevesis
#30
 
nevesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 8,560
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyRangers View Post
I ordered a Authentic NY rangers Canadian version Home jersey from Ice jerseys and had it customized. The numbers and work was great however the nameplate was a different material than the jersey and had brown backing coming out of the seams. im sending it back.

I spoke with ice jerseys and they said they cant get the nameplate from Reebock and outsource it.

I have heard that arena wear does the official customization for the rangers. has anyone had a rangers authentic home jersey done and can they verify if it is the correct material nameplate? I hate paying $370 for a jersey and it not being 100% legit.
Arena Wear does all the official Rangers jerseys for the team. Even the team sometimes does not have EXACT matching edge material as the nameplate. But rest assured, Arena Wear will do it EXACT as the on-ice jerseys the players wear. They are the best option.

nevesis is offline  
Old
05-10-2013, 03:06 PM
  #908
HeyRangers
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 45
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis View Post
Arena Wear does all the official Rangers jerseys for the team. Even the team sometimes does not have EXACT matching edge material as the nameplate. But rest assured, Arena Wear will do it EXACT as the on-ice jerseys the players wear. They are the best option.
Thank you, Ill purchase another Canadian Blank Authentic and send it to Arena wear

HeyRangers is offline  
Old
05-13-2013, 01:59 PM
  #909
VTPete22
Registered User
 
VTPete22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 65
vCash: 500
Hi everyone, new to this board, but been a follower for quite a while.

I have a question regarding jerseys. It's been a while since I have bought one (Rangers Messier in the 90's, back when they were made by CCM).

My girlfriend ordered me a premier Callahan jersey from the NHL shop online for my birthday and once I saw that the name/numbers were heat-pressed it was sent right back. I then did some research and got ordered one from IceJerseys. After waiting about a month for it, I received it and there was a snag in the material (a manufacturer's defect), so I sent it back to IceJerseys (on a side note, their work was amazing, I do highly recommend them to others).

I came to these boards and read that ArenaWear does the customization for the Rangers team, and I live literally 3 minutes from them. I spoke to them (a nice gentlemen named Scot) and while they don't usually deal with the public they said I could bring a jersey into them and they would help me out.

Here is my dilemma, I can't decide to buy a blank authentic or blank premier and bring it to ArenaWear. In my head it is hard for me to justify buying a $300 authentic plus the cost of customization only to wear a few times a year and risk getting ruined by spilling beer and food. Also, I have no idea what my size would be in an authentic (I'm about 6'1, 280 lbs. barrel-chested and big bellied). A XXL in the premier fit well and I could fit a hoodie under it if needed.

With all that being said, my question is two fold. For those of you who know authentic sizing what would your suggestions be for my size? Would there be anything wrong with going the cheap route and buying the blank premier and having ArenaWear doing the customization?

Thanks in advance for those willing to help.

VTPete22 is offline  
Old
05-13-2013, 02:31 PM
  #910
HeyRangers
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 45
vCash: 500
So I ordered a blank Canadian authentic and will try again getting customization. Is this the right site for arena wear that does the rangers customization.. http://arenawear.net/ ? As stated above that they don't usually don't do personal, has anyone called and sent it in?

HeyRangers is offline  
Old
05-13-2013, 02:33 PM
  #911
HeyRangers
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 45
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPete22 View Post
Hi everyone, new to this board, but been a follower for quite a while.

I have a question regarding jerseys. It's been a while since I have bought one (Rangers Messier in the 90's, back when they were made by CCM).

My girlfriend ordered me a premier Callahan jersey from the NHL shop online for my birthday and once I saw that the name/numbers were heat-pressed it was sent right back. I then did some research and got ordered one from IceJerseys. After waiting about a month for it, I received it and there was a snag in the material (a manufacturer's defect), so I sent it back to IceJerseys (on a side note, their work was amazing, I do highly recommend them to others).

I came to these boards and read that ArenaWear does the customization for the Rangers team, and I live literally 3 minutes from them. I spoke to them (a nice gentlemen named Scot) and while they don't usually deal with the public they said I could bring a jersey into them and they would help me out.

Here is my dilemma, I can't decide to buy a blank authentic or blank premier and bring it to ArenaWear. In my head it is hard for me to justify buying a $300 authentic plus the cost of customization only to wear a few times a year and risk getting ruined by spilling beer and food. Also, I have no idea what my size would be in an authentic (I'm about 6'1, 280 lbs. barrel-chested and big bellied). A XXL in the premier fit well and I could fit a hoodie under it if needed.

With all that being said, my question is two fold. For those of you who know authentic sizing what would your suggestions be for my size? Would there be anything wrong with going the cheap route and buying the blank premier and having ArenaWear doing the customization?

Thanks in advance for those willing to help.
I am 5'11 and 225 and I like a 52. Little big under the arms but good around the waist. I would say at least a 54 for you.

HeyRangers is offline  
Old
05-13-2013, 02:42 PM
  #912
VTPete22
Registered User
 
VTPete22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 65
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyRangers View Post
So I ordered a blank Canadian authentic and will try again getting customization. Is this the right site for arena wear that does the rangers customization.. http://arenawear.net/ ? As stated above that they don't usually don't do personal, has anyone called and sent it in?
I'd say give ArenaWear a call and talk to Scott if you can, he was very helpful. If you can't mail it to them, depending on where you live in the NY area, maybe you can bring it to them directly or go the NHL Store in NYC and tell them you want the real customization (the NHL Store sends it to ArenaWear).

VTPete22 is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 12:17 AM
  #913
nyrmetros
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,351
vCash: 500
When did the USA ever wear this jersey??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Bret...item20d2a902dd

nyrmetros is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 12:25 AM
  #914
nyrmetros
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,351
vCash: 500
This is the 1998 USA jersey correct??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-OLYMPIC-...item5d3eee7ac9

nyrmetros is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 12:27 AM
  #915
nyrmetros
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,351
vCash: 500
When did the USA ever wear a Reebok jersey?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-US-REEBO...item53f7f9ba66

nyrmetros is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 12:32 AM
  #916
nyrmetros
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,351
vCash: 500
Fantastic 1994 ish USA CCM jersey in white, Small

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-NWT-90s-...item27c354ff43

nyrmetros is offline  
Old
05-15-2013, 09:20 AM
  #917
xbure9x
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 132
vCash: 500
I need the cash! Selling my Rick Nash heritage Reebok Premier jersey size XL, everything stitched including the NEW YORK. Asking $120 shipped. PLease PM if interested. thanks!Attachment 64487

Attachment 64489


Last edited by xbure9x: 06-23-2013 at 12:01 PM.
xbure9x is offline  
Old
05-15-2013, 09:21 AM
  #918
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 11,983
vCash: 500
NHL Store raised their prices on the customized premier jerseys. I went in yesterday and noticed they had Brassard and Zuccarello jerseys and looked at the price. It went from $205 to $225. Holy ****.

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=53946&type=sigpic&dateline=1320361610
NYRFAN218 is offline  
Old
05-15-2013, 09:23 AM
  #919
xbure9x
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 132
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyRangers View Post
I am 5'11 and 225 and I like a 52. Little big under the arms but good around the waist. I would say at least a 54 for you.

Are you talking about the sizing for the "new" canadian authentics? I ask because I have several Edge 1.0 jerseys and I am 5'10, 210lbs and the 54s fit me perfectly in this style, the 52 fits, but is a little snug. If the sizings are similar between the old and the new, this guy would need at least a 56, maybe higher I would think, but I think I read somewhere that the new edge jerseys are larger??

xbure9x is offline  
Old
05-15-2013, 09:25 AM
  #920
xbure9x
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 132
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyRangers View Post
Thank you, Ill purchase another Canadian Blank Authentic and send it to Arena wear
where can you find the best price for the blank canadian authentic??

xbure9x is offline  
Old
05-15-2013, 11:36 AM
  #921
Oak
Hockey fan
 
Oak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 1,769
vCash: 50
Which place in NYC has the best off the rack custom premiers?
NHL Store, Crosbys, or MSG?

Oak is offline  
Old
05-15-2013, 11:43 AM
  #922
Oak
Hockey fan
 
Oak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 1,769
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
NHL Store raised their prices on the customized premier jerseys. I went in yesterday and noticed they had Brassard and Zuccarello jerseys and looked at the price. It went from $205 to $225. Holy ****.
That's pretty funny considering you can get one for $165 shipped from sportsk and that has a nameplate and good stitching.

Does NHL store even do nameplates?

Oak is offline  
Old
05-15-2013, 12:18 PM
  #923
VTPete22
Registered User
 
VTPete22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 65
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbure9x View Post
Are you talking about the sizing for the "new" canadian authentics? I ask because I have several Edge 1.0 jerseys and I am 5'10, 210lbs and the 54s fit me perfectly in this style, the 52 fits, but is a little snug. If the sizings are similar between the old and the new, this guy would need at least a 56, maybe higher I would think, but I think I read somewhere that the new edge jerseys are larger??
If I was to get an authentic I would be looking to get an Edge 2.0 if possible. I am going to the NHL Store this weekend to try some on. I personally was thinking 56 for myself. Does anyone know if the NHL Store carries Edge 2.0 or IndoEdge?

VTPete22 is offline  
Old
05-15-2013, 12:23 PM
  #924
VTPete22
Registered User
 
VTPete22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 65
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
NHL Store raised their prices on the customized premier jerseys. I went in yesterday and noticed they had Brassard and Zuccarello jerseys and looked at the price. It went from $205 to $225. Holy ****.
If any of you drop into the NHL Store make sure you bring this coupon with you. 15% off your purchase from NY City Guide.

http://cgny.davlerstatic.com/quickcoupon2.cfm?id=1490

VTPete22 is offline  
Old
05-15-2013, 12:55 PM
  #925
Leetch2McDonagh27
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 215
vCash: 500
[QUOTE=Beardacus;66091637]That's pretty funny considering you can get one for $165 shipped from sportsk and that has a nameplate and good stitching.

Does NHL store even do nameplates?[/QUOTE]

yep.....the NHL store uses Arena Wear....who are the same company the Rangers use for their own Jersey's. Can't get more legit (Nameplate, Lettering, Fabric Material) than that. I've had 2 Jersey's done at the NHL store......both are PERFECT

Leetch2McDonagh27 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.