Jonathan Bernier

Closed Thread

Old
07-26-2006, 04:35 PM
Josh Deitell
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Jonathan Bernier

So, I've heard the scouting reports and seen the videos, but I haven't really heard anything from Q fans about this kid.

Can anyone give me any info? Maineiacs fans or just other fans who have seen him play in person? I have high hopes for him

Thanks

Old
07-27-2006, 01:58 PM
QMaineiacs

I like bernier i really do. the first half of the season he was a bit shaky and it continued into that top prospects game. some may say it was the defense but it still looked like the same bernier. Although when he came back after the christmas break he did a complete 180. My opinion hes the best 18 year old goalie in canada.

Old
09-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Thundermare

The speed of that kid is just Insane... positionning is good too... the physical part is incredible... according to report he's got a good head too... but I canT' winess of that cause I havn't seen enough of him to tell

Old
09-28-2006, 08:48 AM
hockeyprincess

Jonathan Bernier is such a stellar goalie. He plays in a style that reminds me a lot of Jean-Sebastien Giguere. I watched him during the World Under-18s in April and I thought that he was really good. He is definitely NHL calibre and he has great ways to stop the puck. He positions himself well and he is a combination of the standing and butterfly.

As one of several goalies taken in the first round of the NHL Entry Draft this year, he is going to a team that definitely needs a good one. The Lewiston MAINEiacs are lucky to have Jonathan and I hope that he takes his pro stock through the roof.

Plus, he is really cute.
With Daniel Taylor also in their system, the Kings are going to have hot goalies, both in terms of looks and -- most importantly -- talents.

Closed Thread