HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Out of Town Thread part LIX - All Talk From Around the League Here

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-14-2013, 10:04 PM
  #51
googlymoogly
Registered User
 
googlymoogly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 8,859
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
I can't believe there are people out there who think Karlsson is better defensively than Subban.
Karlsson is a more offensively gifted MA Bergeron

googlymoogly is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:04 PM
  #52
FireBergevin
go PSP go
 
FireBergevin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: she's very lithe
Posts: 3,041
vCash: 500
Back to CBC: they seem to think special teams play doesn't count. Sorry guys but it's a big part of hockey too.

Clogging up the neutral zone & getting a gift goal isn't much to write home about.

FireBergevin is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:07 PM
  #53
Agnostic
11 Stanley Cups
 
Agnostic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,413
vCash: 500
I wonder what history would look like if we simply never let Vokoun go in the first place.

Agnostic is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:07 PM
  #54
Saint Patrick
2 rings in my hears
 
Saint Patrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,054
vCash: 500
Karma at its best folks.

Saint Patrick is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:08 PM
  #55
MoldyCakes
Fight, Troll, Score
 
MoldyCakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Maryland native
Country: United States
Posts: 7,514
vCash: 500
Player #2 of Ottawa playing rough.

MoldyCakes is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:08 PM
  #56
Andy
Moderator
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,185
vCash: 500
why is Healey on the air? Seriously....what is this guy even saying.

Andy is online now  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:08 PM
  #57
Adriatic
Registered User
 
Adriatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,844
vCash: 500
What a boring game. A real game is about to start soon

Adriatic is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:08 PM
  #58
Saint Patrick
2 rings in my hears
 
Saint Patrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,054
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostic View Post
I wonder what history would look like if we simply never let Vokoun go in the first place.
He would have never lasted this long, no goalie ever does

Saint Patrick is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:09 PM
  #59
bras meurtris
kiuassault
 
bras meurtris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: by the sea
Country: Finland
Posts: 232
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Patrick View Post
Karma at its best folks.
feels good man

bras meurtris is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:09 PM
  #60
Raider917
Registered User
 
Raider917's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,636
vCash: 500
i heard somewhere today that after the bruins made it 4-2 last night, that the leafs had a 98.7% chance of winning. what happened only had a 1.3% chance of happening. i cant think about this without laughing.

Raider917 is online now  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:10 PM
  #61
FireBergevin
go PSP go
 
FireBergevin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: she's very lithe
Posts: 3,041
vCash: 500
Pens are having none of it. They're practically laughing at Neil and Cowen at their antics at the end of the game.

Amazing what happens when you get some guys that won't be pushed around.

FireBergevin is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:11 PM
  #62
bras meurtris
kiuassault
 
bras meurtris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: by the sea
Country: Finland
Posts: 232
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
why is Healey on the air? Seriously....what is this guy even saying.
Hes so annoying . Criss qui radote.

bras meurtris is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:12 PM
  #63
googlymoogly
Registered User
 
googlymoogly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 8,859
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBergevin View Post
Pens are having none of it. They're practically laughing at Neil and Cowen at their antics at the end of the game.

Amazing what happens when you get some guys that won't be pushed around.
Well they had Murray and Engelland on the ice. Murray is a pretty good fighter himself.


Last edited by googlymoogly: 05-14-2013 at 10:18 PM.
googlymoogly is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:12 PM
  #64
PyrettaBlaze
Registered User
 
PyrettaBlaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,786
vCash: 500
Woooo **** off Sens

__________________
...the sweeter the juice
PyrettaBlaze is online now  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:12 PM
  #65
Theosis
#freegalchenyuk
 
Theosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DDO, Montreal
Country: Greece
Posts: 10,709
vCash: 1040
With all the whining on the main boards about "weak" calls by the Sens fans... I thought the penalties would be lopsided in the Pens favor but the Sens have had more powerplays.

Theosis is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:12 PM
  #66
Saint Patrick
2 rings in my hears
 
Saint Patrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,054
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightdownhate View Post
feels good man


Sweep?

Saint Patrick is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:15 PM
  #67
Hullois
Somewhere in heaven
 
Hullois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Québec
Country: Martinique
Posts: 1,771
vCash: 250
If that achille injury slows down Karlsson the way it slowed down Markov... no more norris for him

Hullois is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:15 PM
  #68
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 43,922
vCash: 500
Conacher dives a lot. Makes what Gallagher did even better.

Guy is a *****.

I don't get why Kassian plays, unless MacLean feels like me in that Ottawa is quite possibly the softest team in terms of depth of players who can "handle" themselves.

Analyzer is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:16 PM
  #69
Theosis
#freegalchenyuk
 
Theosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DDO, Montreal
Country: Greece
Posts: 10,709
vCash: 1040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hullois View Post
If that achille injury slows down Karlsson the way it slowed down Markov... no more norris for him
He looked VERY brutal tonight

Theosis is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:18 PM
  #70
bras meurtris
kiuassault
 
bras meurtris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: by the sea
Country: Finland
Posts: 232
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Patrick View Post


Sweep?
Well this game lead me to believe it might happen. Sens may bounce back for 1 or 2 games cause we never know in hockey but nah **** off its over.

bras meurtris is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:21 PM
  #71
Prendan Brust
Registered User
 
Prendan Brust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,528
vCash: 500
Delightful

Prendan Brust is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:21 PM
  #72
Saint Patrick
2 rings in my hears
 
Saint Patrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,054
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightdownhate View Post
Well this game lead me to believe it might happen. Sens may bounce back for 1 or 2 games cause we never know in hockey but nah **** off its over.
Wait, is that a dancing walrus? So fitting. Is anyone else watching this series just to see how Maclean yaps his mouth ?

Saint Patrick is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:23 PM
  #73
Nicko999
Registered User
 
Nicko999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,602
vCash: 50
Lol... Karlsson!!! What a game by him.

Nicko999 is online now  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:26 PM
  #74
Saint Patrick
2 rings in my hears
 
Saint Patrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,054
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko999 View Post
Lol... Karlsson!!! What a game by him.
Subban ? Who's that guy

Saint Patrick is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 10:26 PM
  #75
peate
Good grief!
 
peate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,876
vCash: 500
If tonight's game is any indication, Sens will be lucky to win one, very likely Pens in 5, as it should be. Now let's see if the big fish with teeth can do anything against royalty.

peate is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.