HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The History of Hockey
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The History of Hockey Relive great moments in hockey history and discuss how the game has changed over time.

Pre-Original Six Jersey Reproductions

Old
05-14-2013, 07:36 PM
therkess
Rookie User

vCash: 500
Pre-Original Six Jersey Reproductions

I know at one point CCM made Vintage reproductions of the Montreal Maroons and New York Americans sweaters.

Anyone know if these are still being made / where I can buy one? Are there any other pre-Original Six jerseys that they manufactured? They're so cool!

therkess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2013, 12:11 AM
Mayor Bee
\/me_____you\/

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by therkess View Post
I know at one point CCM made Vintage reproductions of the Montreal Maroons and New York Americans sweaters.

Anyone know if these are still being made / where I can buy one? Are there any other pre-Original Six jerseys that they manufactured? They're so cool!
eBay, they're not still made, and bootlegs of some styles exist.

There are ones made by CCM that are 100% acrylic (the more recent ones), as well as a prior version that is a wool/acrylic blend. Other similar throwbacks have been made by Ebbets Field Flannels; these also have a number on the back.

There are several extremely tough styles out there. Off the top of my head, the Portland Rosebuds, NY Americans (with stars), St. Louis Eagles, Philadelphia Quakers, and Hamilton Tigers all go for huge amounts (over $150 apiece, when they're available). The last Seattle Metropolitans one I saw was almost five years ago, and sold for around $300; I've not seen one since.

Mayor Bee is offline   Reply With Quote