HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Avalounge -- Say Something Nice About The Previous Poster

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-16-2013, 01:43 AM
  #776
BrickAHL
No More
 
BrickAHL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
Can't you decrease the 3D effect thingy on the 3DS? Like make the 3D effect to a minimum?
Yeah you can but it ruins the whole purpose of buying a 3DS.

BrickAHL is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 07:57 AM
  #777
Ceremony
Moderator
SKYLERWHITEBESTWHITE
 
Ceremony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 90,967
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elway View Post
You're one to talk....
All of my posts abide by the hfboards rules and are of the highest quality.

__________________
this isn't real, it's only the internet
Ceremony is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 07:59 AM
  #778
RockLobster
Moderator
Jon Snow, Uneducated
 
RockLobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 16,799
vCash: 844
Sam will get this...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awkwardbuzz/...-recreati-7lrf



__________________


Hope shines brightest, in the dark, where nothing's ever seen. Lighting undiscovered places, no one's ever been.
RockLobster is online now  
Old
05-16-2013, 08:43 AM
  #779
ChibiPooky
Moderator
Yay hockey!
 
ChibiPooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fairfax, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 11,333
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
All of my posts abide by the hfboards rules and are of the highest quality.

ChibiPooky is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 10:23 AM
  #780
Sheet
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,042
vCash: 140
So,

this girl I've been seeing has kept saying how she wants to go fishing with me.. I fish probably more then duchene.

I brought her and she caught a maybe 6 inch brown trout.. I was taking the hook out when she started bawling screaming about how cruel I am to hurt the poor fishy..

I tried explaining to her it'd be at alive by other animals... an the hook doesn't hurt them as much as it would a human..

She called me a fish murderer, threw my very expensive pole at me, and now refuses to talk to me.

I am still shocked. Is this normal woman behavior that I've just never encountered? It's not like this crazy was a vegAn or something.

Sheet is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 10:31 AM
  #781
henchman24
If and if...
 
henchman24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 16,040
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheet View Post
So,

this girl I've been seeing has kept saying how she wants to go fishing with me.. I fish probably more then duchene.

I brought her and she caught a maybe 6 inch brown trout.. I was taking the hook out when she started bawling screaming about how cruel I am to hurt the poor fishy..

I tried explaining to her it'd be at alive by other animals... an the hook doesn't hurt them as much as it would a human..

She called me a fish murderer, threw my very expensive pole at me, and now refuses to talk to me.

I am still shocked. Is this normal woman behavior that I've just never encountered? It's not like this crazy was a vegAn or something.
Sounds pretty normal












Seriously, I would stay far way from that one. There are more normal women out there, find one of those instead of trying to pursue one that snaps at a 'fish murderer' you'll be happier in the long run especially since you say you fish a lot.

henchman24 is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 10:43 AM
  #782
ChibiPooky
Moderator
Yay hockey!
 
ChibiPooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fairfax, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 11,333
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheet View Post
So,

this girl I've been seeing has kept saying how she wants to go fishing with me.. I fish probably more then duchene.

I brought her and she caught a maybe 6 inch brown trout.. I was taking the hook out when she started bawling screaming about how cruel I am to hurt the poor fishy..

I tried explaining to her it'd be at alive by other animals... an the hook doesn't hurt them as much as it would a human..

She called me a fish murderer, threw my very expensive pole at me, and now refuses to talk to me.

I am still shocked. Is this normal woman behavior that I've just never encountered? It's not like this crazy was a vegAn or something.
I'd be all "Me? You're the one who caught it, fish murderer!" and then throw it at her face and make her walk back.

Alternatively, it sounds like she may have been exceptionally emotionally volatile right then for whatever reason. It's highly likely that the emotional outburst had nothing whatsoever to do with the fish.

Alternatively alternatively, she could also have been looking for an excuse to get mad at you.

ChibiPooky is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 10:44 AM
  #783
Bubba Thudd
Moderator
Infer-Action!!!
 
Bubba Thudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Avaland
Posts: 14,755
vCash: 7757
I usually catch and release. No fish killings that way.

__________________
I wanna slay my demons, but I got lots of them.
Bubba Thudd is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 11:29 AM
  #784
henchman24
If and if...
 
henchman24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 16,040
vCash: 500

henchman24 is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 11:33 AM
  #785
Sheet
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,042
vCash: 140
Oh I catch and release too normally. I didn't kill the thing. I was just takin the hook out. I'm glad it didn't swallow my spinner. I hate killing any sort of wild life without reason, but trying to steal my 5 dollar lure is something I'd kill my mother over. Just kidding, but yeah I'd of tore its innards out to get it back lol.

She completely lost her marbles. She finally text me a few minutes ago asking if I wanted to hang out tonight like nothing happened.

This is the same girl that told me she had two kids after we got sort of serious JUST to see how I'd react. I think it's time to cut losses. Maybe I give her the benefit of the doubt and try bringing her hunting..

Sheet is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 11:38 AM
  #786
henchman24
If and if...
 
henchman24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 16,040
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheet View Post
This is the same girl that told me she had two kids after we got sort of serious JUST to see how I'd react. I think it's time to cut losses. Maybe I give her the benefit of the doubt and try bringing her hunting..
Run far far away from this one.

henchman24 is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 11:48 AM
  #787
ChibiPooky
Moderator
Yay hockey!
 
ChibiPooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fairfax, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 11,333
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheet View Post
Oh I catch and release too normally. I didn't kill the thing. I was just takin the hook out. I'm glad it didn't swallow my spinner. I hate killing any sort of wild life without reason, but trying to steal my 5 dollar lure is something I'd kill my mother over. Just kidding, but yeah I'd of tore its innards out to get it back lol.

She completely lost her marbles. She finally text me a few minutes ago asking if I wanted to hang out tonight like nothing happened.

This is the same girl that told me she had two kids after we got sort of serious JUST to see how I'd react. I think it's time to cut losses. Maybe I give her the benefit of the doubt and try bringing her hunting..
Two kids, eh? You'd better be dead serious in that case. I don't blame her for bringing it up when you started to get serious. If it's for fun, it's for fun and you don't need to know she has kids. If it's headed a different direction, you absolutely need to know and she needs to know how you feel about it before it goes too far.

The fact she texted you like nothing happened means that I was probably right about other emotional factors culminating in a random outburst. If you think you can handle getting involved with a woman with 2 kids of her own (did you say you had kids a while back? I think I remember something along those lines) and want to give her a shot, then I'd try to dig a little bit into that to show how emotionally in touch you are with her. If not, you know what to do.

I don't know what you thought about this woman before but it's never good to rush to a decision based on a random emotional outburst. You'll blow off a lot of good ones that way.

ChibiPooky is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 12:25 PM
  #788
18007
GOAT
 
18007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boone, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 3,760
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by henchman24 View Post
LOL funniest one I've seen in a while.

18007 is online now  
Old
05-16-2013, 12:44 PM
  #789
Sheet
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,042
vCash: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiPooky View Post
Two kids, eh? You'd better be dead serious in that case. I don't blame her for bringing it up when you started to get serious. If it's for fun, it's for fun and you don't need to know she has kids. If it's headed a different direction, you absolutely need to know and she needs to know how you feel about it before it goes too far.

The fact she texted you like nothing happened means that I was probably right about other emotional factors culminating in a random outburst. If you think you can handle getting involved with a woman with 2 kids of her own (did you say you had kids a while back? I think I remember something along those lines) and want to give her a shot, then I'd try to dig a little bit into that to show how emotionally in touch you are with her. If not, you know what to do.

I don't know what you thought about this woman before but it's never good to rush to a decision based on a random emotional outburst. You'll blow off a lot of good ones that way.
I do. But she doesn't actually have kids.

Sheet is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 12:59 PM
  #790
ChibiPooky
Moderator
Yay hockey!
 
ChibiPooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fairfax, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 11,333
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheet View Post
I do. But she doesn't actually have kids.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok wow lol yeah.

ChibiPooky is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 01:01 PM
  #791
Rhaego
Registered User
 
Rhaego's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Country: Norfolk Island
Posts: 6,646
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
All of my posts abide by the hfboards rules and are of the highest quality.
Good one

Rhaego is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 01:37 PM
  #792
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 303
Country: South Korea
Posts: 13,422
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheet View Post
I do. But she doesn't actually have kids.
Well, you should make kids with her then. She seems like a real keeper

Also for footy guys, we don't need Aspas. We might get Lukaku from Chelsea on a loan.

JWK is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 01:52 PM
  #793
Sheet
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,042
vCash: 140
My kid making days are over. I'm retiring at 40. My two will be graduated when I hit 44. Each well I make tacks on more years to my huge retirement plans.

I love my kids but daddy is going to enjoy life a bit before he dies at an early age from liver failure.

I'm going out with mccrazy tonight and hopefully I won't get stabbed to death. If you guys don't hear from me in a few days, well...

Sheet is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 01:52 PM
  #794
Duchene2MacKinnon
Report Spam @JWK Plz
 
Duchene2MacKinnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,231
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
Well, you should make kids with her then. She seems like a real keeper

Also for footy guys, we don't need Aspas. We might get Lukaku from Chelsea on a loan.
I would stay far away from Lukaku. JMO

Neymar to barca is likely to happen soon. KILL ME.
Valdes looks to be going to new overlords Monaco.
With the avs likely drafting Jones this is going to be a bad sport offseason for me.

Oh Yeah, MIster overrated and more celebrity than football player Beckham retires.

Duchene2MacKinnon is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 01:54 PM
  #795
AdamCalderHero
Blaze = UK Avs
 
AdamCalderHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Coventry, England
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 568
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
Well, you should make kids with her then. She seems like a real keeper

Also for footy guys, we don't need Aspas. We might get Lukaku from Chelsea on a loan.
Im not sure how he will fit with Laudrup's system but he is such a beast he'd still be a great signing.

AdamCalderHero is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 02:30 PM
  #796
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL
 
S E P H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Avs Country!
Country: Poland
Posts: 6,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
Well, you should make kids with her then. She seems like a real keeper

Also for footy guys, we don't need Aspas. We might get Lukaku from Chelsea on a loan.
I am with D2M on this one, he has Effin Mario's personality and trouble making skillz. I think on loan will be great because he is a great player, but I would not buy him from Saturn.

I can understand why people do not eat meat and I can understand why people do not like the taste of seafood, but damn I can murder all the shrimp and fish in the world. I love seafood.

S E P H is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 02:59 PM
  #797
Ceremony
Moderator
SKYLERWHITEBESTWHITE
 
Ceremony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 90,967
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheet View Post
So,

this girl I've been seeing has kept saying how she wants to go fishing with me.. I fish probably more then duchene.

I brought her and she caught a maybe 6 inch brown trout.. I was taking the hook out when she started bawling screaming about how cruel I am to hurt the poor fishy..

I tried explaining to her it'd be at alive by other animals... an the hook doesn't hurt them as much as it would a human..

She called me a fish murderer, threw my very expensive pole at me, and now refuses to talk to me.

I am still shocked. Is this normal woman behavior that I've just never encountered? It's not like this crazy was a vegAn or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheet View Post
Oh I catch and release too normally. I didn't kill the thing. I was just takin the hook out. I'm glad it didn't swallow my spinner. I hate killing any sort of wild life without reason, but trying to steal my 5 dollar lure is something I'd kill my mother over. Just kidding, but yeah I'd of tore its innards out to get it back lol.

She completely lost her marbles. She finally text me a few minutes ago asking if I wanted to hang out tonight like nothing happened.

This is the same girl that told me she had two kids after we got sort of serious JUST to see how I'd react. I think it's time to cut losses. Maybe I give her the benefit of the doubt and try bringing her hunting..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheet View Post
I do. But she doesn't actually have kids.


Seriously. Run.

Ceremony is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 03:03 PM
  #798
Alex Jones
Internet Charlatan
 
Alex Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Conspiratron 3000
Country: South Korea
Posts: 20,398
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
All of my posts abide by the hfboards rules and are of the highest quality.
None of my posts abide by any rules and are of lowest quality.

Alex Jones is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 03:22 PM
  #799
Bubba Thudd
Moderator
Infer-Action!!!
 
Bubba Thudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Avaland
Posts: 14,755
vCash: 7757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Jones View Post
None of my posts abide by any rules and are of lowest quality.
and yet, the Dude abides.

Bubba Thudd is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 03:26 PM
  #800
ChibiPooky
Moderator
Yay hockey!
 
ChibiPooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fairfax, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 11,333
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Jones View Post
None of my posts abide by any rules and are of lowest quality.
None of your posts are of lowest quality? I see you trying to sneak a self-compliment in there!

ChibiPooky is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.