HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Avalounge -- Say Something Nice About The Previous Poster

Closed Thread

Old
05-16-2013, 02:43 AM
BrickAHL
#AvaloungeRevolution

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
Can't you decrease the 3D effect thingy on the 3DS? Like make the 3D effect to a minimum?
Yeah you can but it ruins the whole purpose of buying a 3DS.

Old
05-16-2013, 08:57 AM
Ceremony
There is Only You

vCash: 12000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elway View Post
You're one to talk....
All of my posts abide by the hfboards rules and are of the highest quality.

ďItís embarrassing. Iím embarrassed to be here right now. Itís not even funny. And itís just embarrassing, the way we, you know, the energy we have in the room and the way we approach practices and the way we approach this game. Itís not how youíre going to win any games in this league." - Jean-Sebastien Giguere, April 8 2013
Old
05-16-2013, 08:59 AM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

Sam will get this...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awkwardbuzz/...-recreati-7lrf

Take me to church, I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies. I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife.
Old
05-16-2013, 09:43 AM
ChibiPooky
Yay hockey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post

Old
05-16-2013, 11:23 AM
Sheet

vCash: 50
So,

this girl I've been seeing has kept saying how she wants to go fishing with me.. I fish probably more then duchene.

I brought her and she caught a maybe 6 inch brown trout.. I was taking the hook out when she started bawling screaming about how cruel I am to hurt the poor fishy..

I tried explaining to her it'd be at alive by other animals... an the hook doesn't hurt them as much as it would a human..

She called me a fish murderer, threw my very expensive pole at me, and now refuses to talk to me.

I am still shocked. Is this normal woman behavior that I've just never encountered? It's not like this crazy was a vegAn or something.

Old
05-16-2013, 11:31 AM
henchman24
#ImagineAvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheet View Post
So,

this girl I've been seeing has kept saying how she wants to go fishing with me.. I fish probably more then duchene.

I brought her and she caught a maybe 6 inch brown trout.. I was taking the hook out when she started bawling screaming about how cruel I am to hurt the poor fishy..

I tried explaining to her it'd be at alive by other animals... an the hook doesn't hurt them as much as it would a human..

She called me a fish murderer, threw my very expensive pole at me, and now refuses to talk to me.

I am still shocked. Is this normal woman behavior that I've just never encountered? It's not like this crazy was a vegAn or something.
Sounds pretty normal

Seriously, I would stay far way from that one. There are more normal women out there, find one of those instead of trying to pursue one that snaps at a 'fish murderer' you'll be happier in the long run especially since you say you fish a lot.

Old
05-16-2013, 11:43 AM
ChibiPooky
Yay hockey!

Quote:
So,

I'd be all "Me? You're the one who caught it, fish murderer!" and then throw it at her face and make her walk back.

Alternatively, it sounds like she may have been exceptionally emotionally volatile right then for whatever reason. It's highly likely that the emotional outburst had nothing whatsoever to do with the fish.

Alternatively alternatively, she could also have been looking for an excuse to get mad at you.

Old
05-16-2013, 11:44 AM
Bubba Thudd
#AvsNewAge

vCash: 1200
I usually catch and release. No fish killings that way.

05-16-2013, 12:29 PM
henchman24
#ImagineAvs

Old
05-16-2013, 12:33 PM
Sheet

Oh I catch and release too normally. I didn't kill the thing. I was just takin the hook out. I'm glad it didn't swallow my spinner. I hate killing any sort of wild life without reason, but trying to steal my 5 dollar lure is something I'd kill my mother over. Just kidding, but yeah I'd of tore its innards out to get it back lol.

She completely lost her marbles. She finally text me a few minutes ago asking if I wanted to hang out tonight like nothing happened.

This is the same girl that told me she had two kids after we got sort of serious JUST to see how I'd react. I think it's time to cut losses. Maybe I give her the benefit of the doubt and try bringing her hunting..

Old
05-16-2013, 12:38 PM
henchman24
#ImagineAvs

Quote:
This is the same girl that told me she had two kids after we got sort of serious JUST to see how I'd react. I think it's time to cut losses. Maybe I give her the benefit of the doubt and try bringing her hunting..
Run far far away from this one.

Old
05-16-2013, 12:48 PM
ChibiPooky
Yay hockey!

Quote:
Oh I catch and release too normally. I didn't kill the thing. I was just takin the hook out. I'm glad it didn't swallow my spinner. I hate killing any sort of wild life without reason, but trying to steal my 5 dollar lure is something I'd kill my mother over. Just kidding, but yeah I'd of tore its innards out to get it back lol.

She completely lost her marbles. She finally text me a few minutes ago asking if I wanted to hang out tonight like nothing happened.

Two kids, eh? You'd better be dead serious in that case. I don't blame her for bringing it up when you started to get serious. If it's for fun, it's for fun and you don't need to know she has kids. If it's headed a different direction, you absolutely need to know and she needs to know how you feel about it before it goes too far.

The fact she texted you like nothing happened means that I was probably right about other emotional factors culminating in a random outburst. If you think you can handle getting involved with a woman with 2 kids of her own (did you say you had kids a while back? I think I remember something along those lines) and want to give her a shot, then I'd try to dig a little bit into that to show how emotionally in touch you are with her. If not, you know what to do.

I don't know what you thought about this woman before but it's never good to rush to a decision based on a random emotional outburst. You'll blow off a lot of good ones that way.

Old
05-16-2013, 01:25 PM
Balls on the table!

Quote:
Originally Posted by henchman24 View Post
LOL funniest one I've seen in a while.

Old
05-16-2013, 01:44 PM
Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiPooky View Post
Two kids, eh? You'd better be dead serious in that case. I don't blame her for bringing it up when you started to get serious. If it's for fun, it's for fun and you don't need to know she has kids. If it's headed a different direction, you absolutely need to know and she needs to know how you feel about it before it goes too far.

The fact she texted you like nothing happened means that I was probably right about other emotional factors culminating in a random outburst. If you think you can handle getting involved with a woman with 2 kids of her own (did you say you had kids a while back? I think I remember something along those lines) and want to give her a shot, then I'd try to dig a little bit into that to show how emotionally in touch you are with her. If not, you know what to do.

I don't know what you thought about this woman before but it's never good to rush to a decision based on a random emotional outburst. You'll blow off a lot of good ones that way.
I do. But she doesn't actually have kids.

Old
05-16-2013, 01:59 PM
ChibiPooky
Yay hockey!

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok wow lol yeah.

Old
05-16-2013, 02:01 PM
Rhaego

Quote:
Good one

Old
05-16-2013, 02:37 PM
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz

vCash: 562
Quote:
Well, you should make kids with her then. She seems like a real keeper

Also for footy guys, we don't need Aspas. We might get Lukaku from Chelsea on a loan.

Old
05-16-2013, 02:52 PM
Sheet

My kid making days are over. I'm retiring at 40. My two will be graduated when I hit 44. Each well I make tacks on more years to my huge retirement plans.

I love my kids but daddy is going to enjoy life a bit before he dies at an early age from liver failure.

I'm going out with mccrazy tonight and hopefully I won't get stabbed to death. If you guys don't hear from me in a few days, well...

Old
05-16-2013, 02:52 PM
Duchene2MacKinnon
71****70

Quote:

Also for footy guys, we don't need Aspas. We might get Lukaku from Chelsea on a loan.
I would stay far away from Lukaku. JMO

Neymar to barca is likely to happen soon. KILL ME.
Valdes looks to be going to new overlords Monaco.
With the avs likely drafting Jones this is going to be a bad sport offseason for me.

Oh Yeah, MIster overrated and more celebrity than football player Beckham retires.

Old
05-16-2013, 02:54 PM
AdamCalderHero
Blaze = UK Avs

Quote:

Im not sure how he will fit with Laudrup's system but he is such a beast he'd still be a great signing.

Old
05-16-2013, 03:30 PM
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL

Quote:

I am with D2M on this one, he has Effin Mario's personality and trouble making skillz. I think on loan will be great because he is a great player, but I would not buy him from Saturn.

I can understand why people do not eat meat and I can understand why people do not like the taste of seafood, but damn I can murder all the shrimp and fish in the world. I love seafood.

Old
05-16-2013, 03:59 PM
Ceremony
There is Only You

vCash: 12000
Quote:
So,

Quote:

Quote:

Seriously. Run.

Old
05-16-2013, 04:03 PM
Helton4Hall
Internet Charlatan

Quote:
None of my posts abide by any rules and are of lowest quality.

Old
05-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Bubba Thudd
#AvsNewAge

vCash: 1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Jones View Post
and yet, the Dude abides.

Old
05-16-2013, 04:26 PM
ChibiPooky
Yay hockey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Jones View Post
None of your posts are of lowest quality? I see you trying to sneak a self-compliment in there!

Closed Thread