Ehh first game of the series. I know **** is going to get dirty by game 3. I think the Rangers are playing with more confidence then game 1 of the last series. Also Washington seems to be better than the Bruins.....
1. Callahan has been flat out bad the entirety of the playoffs (excluding one game, I can't remember which - might have been Game 5 or 6 I thought he was very good
2. Stepan has been completely invisible the entire playoffs
3. Powerplay gets worse by the day - can't gain the zone, too much around the perimeter, too much Girardi/Del Zotto
4. Goal was kinda soft but we really can't be leaving Chara all alone at the point to take free slapshots.
5. Nash looks good.
6. Total team defense looks very good