Notices

Really excited for tomorrows game.

Old
09-30-2006, 03:17 AM
Doctor Hook

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Doctor Hook
Thought I was the only one who was overly psyched for this

Not sure if I'll be able to find the BC-Maine football game on TV, so this will totally make my Saturday. That, and the Supreme Digiorno pizza chilling in my freezer.

Doctor Hook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2006, 09:19 AM
Bruins Chica
A dream come true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins4419 View Post
Not in the corner anymore? At least you're closer to the bench.
Nope...no corner. I'm going to have a blind spot now. Which sucks! But I'll get used to it....I hope.

Bruins Chica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2006, 11:20 AM
DKH

Send a message via AIM to DKH
I haven't gotten to excited yet but i'm looking forward to checking out the place and seeing some hockey- I realize the players will only be playing at about 80% and win or lose I wont be pissed.

DKH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2006, 11:23 AM
HumBucker
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wladd77 View Post
I was thinking the same thing. I'm going take like 6hrs to watch this game. The nice thing is that there is someone new to watch on every line and defense pair.
1st: Kessel, 2nd: Savard, 3rd: Donovan, 4th: Kalus, Chara, Mara, Dempsey. Oh and Toivo is in net.
You mean... you're going to TiVo Toivo?!

HumBucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2006, 11:32 AM
Axeltron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rhian View Post
It sure will be great to see them play, even if it is a preseason game. I have my whole day planned around this game.
Same here. I had a dream the game time changed to 1pm. Very disappointed when I actually woke up, but more time to get 'ready' now!

Axeltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2006, 11:40 AM
disfigured

Send a message via ICQ to disfigured Send a message via AIM to disfigured Send a message via MSN to disfigured Send a message via Yahoo to disfigured
Yup, getting ready now.

Gonna mow the lawn and take care of few chores. Then relax, then not relax as I watch

I'm not a big theoretical X's and O's guy. Or someone who follows the finances of the team and what we could get or could have got for the same money.

But I've only missed a handful of game in the last 13 years. Infact my streak was only broken last year as things did get a bit frustrating.

New faces, new managment, the big guy, that's all great.

But I like to see how they play, visually. Who's hustling for a lose puck when there's nearly no chance of it bearing results (wears the other guys down).

What the first shift going to look like? Who's throwing their weight around early? And are they doing it with some smarts?

How's the new young kid move? Does he square his shoulders up to the net when shooting, does he fluff passes or try and get too "cute"?

That sort of thing.

B's are back and so am I.

disfigured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Smerri

I Am So Pumped!

May be deleted for spam - But I just have to share I am so happy Bruins hockey is back in NESN!!! Pre-season or not - So glad to see hockey on TV again

Smerri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2006, 03:48 PM
Don Cherry*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smerri View Post
May be deleted for spam - But I just have to share I am so happy Bruins hockey is back in NESN!!! Pre-season or not - So glad to see hockey on TV again

Yeah, me too.

This is yet another one of those weekends where I wonder if there is anyone left in Mass.

It seems that most of them are here looking at leaves. (snicker)

To me, the only thing funnier than that is when they pull over to look at moose like they're the eighth wonder of the world.

I just wish there was a way for everyone to take back a bag of leaves along with a live moose of their very own.

Don Cherry* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2006, 03:53 PM
Don Cherry*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
I haven't gotten to excited yet but i'm looking forward to checking out the place and seeing some hockey- I realize the players will only be playing at about 80% and win or lose I wont be pissed.
I'm pretty excited, but if I see an 80% effort from any of them, I *will* be pee pee'd.

Don Cherry* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2006, 03:55 PM
BMC
PerJohan Axelsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rhian View Post
It sure will be great to see them play, even if it is a preseason game. I have my whole day planned around this game.
You & me both. I went to my niece & nephew's soccer games, went grocery shopping and took my mother to lunch, all by 1PM, just to be on the safe side!

BMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2006, 04:20 PM
Lady Rhian
St. McQuaid he aint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Cherry View Post
Yeah, me too.

This is yet another one of those weekends where I wonder if there is anyone left in Mass.

It seems that most of them are here looking at leaves. (snicker)

To me, the only thing funnier than that is when they pull over to look at moose like they're the eighth wonder of the world.

I just wish there was a way for everyone to take back a bag of leaves along with a live moose of their very own.

LOL, I hear you. We're going through that up here with the leaf peepers. Althought, I must admit, there are some gorgeous areas around here this year with the beautiful colors thanks to all the rain. I've never seen such beautiful red and orange leaves like this year.

Lady Rhian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2006, 05:38 PM
Lady Rhian
St. McQuaid he aint

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC View Post
You & me both. I went to my niece & nephew's soccer games, went grocery shopping and took my mother to lunch, all by 1PM, just to be on the safe side!
Great planning, BMC.

Lady Rhian is offline   Reply With Quote