Send a message via AIM to Doctor Hook
Wow.

Just wow.

Old
09-30-2006, 12:29 PM
Bojakees*

vCash: 500
Lewis Wake Up...

I would like to see CHARA in front of the net on the PP.....Bergeron and Stuart on the point and then any combo of Boyes, Savard, Murray, Kessel,...Lewis needs to be creative. Chara is not a pointman...even if not at the net...in that case MARA needs to be on the PP unit before Chara...You all now know I dont like Lewis...Well I am gonna point out why over time. He needs to be just as accountable as he wants his team.

Old
09-30-2006, 12:32 PM
Teal392511

I think it's time you wake up. Why don't you put this in your other Lewis bashing thread? You've stated nothing new.

Old
09-30-2006, 12:32 PM
Ch 4 Action News

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEKACUP View Post
I would like to see CHARA in front of the net on the PP.....Bergeron and Stuart on the point and then any combo of Boyes, Savard, Murray, Kessel,...Lewis needs to be creative. Chara is not a pointman...even if not at the net...in that case MARA needs to be on the PP unit before Chara...You all now know I dont like Lewis...Well I am gonna point out why over time. He needs to be just as accountable as he wants his team.
Next time a head coaching spot opens up you should apply man, GENIUS.

Old
09-30-2006, 12:33 PM
BostonPC

Quote:

Old
09-30-2006, 12:47 PM
Lady Rhian
St. McQuaid he aint

No offense, but couldn't you put this in the other negative thread about Lewis?

It's PRESEASON- relax and wait a month or two before ripping the guy apart.

Old
09-30-2006, 12:54 PM
chippa13*

Quote:
And folks *****ed about me being negative. What happened, did Lewis not sign your program or something?

Old
09-30-2006, 12:57 PM
Rancid McGoiter
Lieks Boxxy

Send a message via AIM to Rancid McGoiter
Can I point out that SEEKACUP is the only one here regularly pointing out that Lewis deserves no chance, and is inadequate? Even before a regular season game, he's prophesizing this man's ultimate failure.

Please, tell us more, sage.

Old
09-30-2006, 01:01 PM
TwineTickler
TheUltimateBruin

I too would like him to "wake up" if you will in regards to the power play units. Chara belongs on the point though. During a 5 on 3 he can go down in front of the net. Anyways I've mentioned this half a dozen times already that I understand Savard being on the first unit.. but i'd like to see him alongside Bergy and Boyes. I think Kessel is capable of pivoting the second unit with Murray and Sturm. That first unit would be dynamite.

Old
09-30-2006, 01:15 PM
BubbaBoot

You haven't changed much Jimmy.....

Old
09-30-2006, 01:23 PM
acr*

This is all part of some elaborate joke, right?

Old
09-30-2006, 01:28 PM
MaCam

Quote:
Originally Posted by acr View Post
I hope so.

Old
09-30-2006, 01:29 PM
Duguay2

Quote:
Originally Posted by acr View Post
It's a comedy skit I can't wait for the part where the monkey's come flying out

Old
09-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Duguay2

I'd also like to add, that lately there have been some new guys on this board who have been coming to the party with track pants on. I think it's time to re-assert ourselves, and insist that guys aren't continually starting threads that have absolutely no redeeming merit or creedance. Some folks needs to pick up their socks. This is our place; let's keep the quality high.

Old
09-30-2006, 01:56 PM
NHRonin

I think we know now what Mike Sullivan's screen name is.

Old
09-30-2006, 02:40 PM
acr*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHRonin View Post
I think we know now what Mike Sullivan's screen name is.
LMFAO

Old
09-30-2006, 06:18 PM
Bojakees*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaBoot View Post
You haven't changed much Jimmy.....
Oh I dont know Bubba, I voted democrat in 04 for the first time...And I been around this board for a couple three months now and you did'nt notice till now. Last I looked its a board based on opinions.....

I dont like Lewis...It aint personal..I dont know the man. I just dont like his coaching style. Hope I'm wrong.

Hope all's well with you and yours too Bubba.

Old
09-30-2006, 07:54 PM
BubbaBoot

Quote:
Oh I dont know Bubba, I voted democrat in 04 for the first time...And I been around this board for a couple three months now and you did'nt notice till now. Last I looked its a board based on opinions.....

I dont like Lewis...It aint personal..I dont know the man. I just dont like his coaching style. Hope I'm wrong.

Hope all's well with you and yours too Bubba.
Nah....there was speculation from a few of us old AOLers. I wasn't sure if it was you or not as you've been on your best behavior, (you didn't get a hernia from restraining yourself from your usual MO, eh?), but this thread and BJ's acknowledgement sealed it.

I'm willing to let bygones be bygones, (I've actually lived vicariously in your posts....sort of like wiggling a loose tooth), but a friendly word of advice; you're still relatively new here so you may not have noticed...the mods on these boards will not tolerate any posts that resemble anything like the posts that I so love and cherish on the (now) AOL hockey board wasteland.

So post with caution Jimmy or you won't last a week. (Actually, I'm taking bets with an over/under that you won't get past two games before a reprimand is dealt, especially if our beloved B's lose).

Prove me wrong big guy....please?

Old
09-30-2006, 08:34 PM
Bojakees*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaBoot View Post
Nah....there was speculation from a few of us old AOLers. I wasn't sure if it was you or not as you've been on your best behavior, (you didn't get a hernia from restraining yourself from your usual MO, eh?), but this thread and BJ's acknowledgement sealed it.

I'm willing to let bygones be bygones, (I've actually lived vicariously in your posts....sort of like wiggling a loose tooth), but a friendly word of advice; you're still relatively new here so you may not have noticed...the mods on these boards will not tolerate any posts that resemble anything like the posts that I so love and cherish on the (now) AOL hockey board wasteland.

So post with caution Jimmy or you won't last a week. (Actually, I'm taking bets with an over/under that you won't get past two games before a reprimand is dealt, especially if our beloved B's lose).

Prove me wrong big guy....please?
Well for every Mod there's gotta be some Rockers, I will post my opinions like I see it....Why would I not ? Or is it Vanilla and Vanilla only here ? I guess I will feel my way around and be OK. Take the over.

Closed Thread