HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NHL 13 GM Connected (PS3) 2

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-15-2013, 05:09 PM
  #926
DevilzFan
PS3 GM Conn. Oilers
 
DevilzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,285
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DevilzFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
U still didn't kick him Devilz .....
D'oh. Forgot. Popping on now to do it.

DevilzFan is offline  
Old
05-15-2013, 05:34 PM
  #927
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilzFan View Post
D'oh. Forgot. Popping on now to do it.
Its okay I figured as much so I will pop on now to play.

BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
05-15-2013, 08:28 PM
  #928
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
And the NEW JERSEY DEVILS ARE GOING TO THE CONFERENCE FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 07:44 AM
  #929
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott04 View Post
So I take it you're rooting for Edmonton to come back/beat me too?

At least I assume Rhodes/BrodeurRules are still rooting against me
I got a back up plan its called the Devils. LOL

BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 07:19 PM
  #930
DevilzFan
PS3 GM Conn. Oilers
 
DevilzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,285
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DevilzFan
Once Scott finishes me off tonight, I'll advance the sim.

DevilzFan is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 08:04 PM
  #931
Welcome2Hell
Registered User
 
Welcome2Hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NutleyNJ
Posts: 348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
And the NEW JERSEY DEVILS ARE GOING TO THE CONFERENCE FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toronto is excited to be playing such an unbelievable organization

Welcome2Hell is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 08:06 PM
  #932
DevilzFan
PS3 GM Conn. Oilers
 
DevilzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,285
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DevilzFan
Conference Finals are live. Toronto vs. New Jersey and Phoenix vs. LA

Go! Go! Go!

Let me know when you guys are all finished up and I'll advance to the Finals.

DevilzFan is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 08:32 PM
  #933
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilzFan View Post
Once Scott finishes me off tonight, I'll advance the sim.
phrasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilzFan View Post
Conference Finals are live. Toronto vs. New Jersey and Phoenix vs. LA

Go! Go! Go!

Let me know when you guys are all finished up and I'll advance to the Finals.
I think in all likelihood we'll get to at least the first chunk of games over the weekend. Gonna have to see how the schedule works out.

Scott04 is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 08:48 PM
  #934
Ripshot 43
Registered User
 
Ripshot 43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 4,766
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilzFan View Post
Once Scott finishes me off tonight, I'll advance the sim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott04 View Post
phrasing



I think in all likelihood we'll get to at least the first chunk of games over the weekend. Gonna have to see how the schedule works out.
Well well, I learn new things about you fellas every day.

Ripshot 43 is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 10:56 PM
  #935
DevilzFan
PS3 GM Conn. Oilers
 
DevilzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,285
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DevilzFan


I have no idea what you people are talking about.

DevilzFan is offline  
Old
05-17-2013, 11:42 AM
  #936
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welcome2Hell View Post
Toronto is excited to be playing such an unbelievable organization
I work 2-10:30 Saturday then go right back in Sunday 6am-2:30. So nothing till at least Sunday afternoon/night. I might be able to pull something off late tonight/early Saturday before I go to work but I don't know yet.

BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
05-17-2013, 04:32 PM
  #937
Welcome2Hell
Registered User
 
Welcome2Hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NutleyNJ
Posts: 348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
I work 2-10:30 Saturday then go right back in Sunday 6am-2:30. So nothing till at least Sunday afternoon/night. I might be able to pull something off late tonight/early Saturday before I go to work but I don't know yet.
Ok im working early mornings so most likely ill be staying in at night, so whatever nights you wanna play I most likely can

Welcome2Hell is offline  
Old
05-17-2013, 05:14 PM
  #938
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by welcome2hell View Post
ok im working early mornings so most likely ill be staying in at night, so whatever nights you wanna play i most likely can
i am on now !!!!!!!!!!

BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
05-17-2013, 09:02 PM
  #939
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
Go scott!!!!!!!

BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
05-17-2013, 09:04 PM
  #940
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
Go scott!!!!!!!
If it wasn't for the fact you just posted this now, I would say you're jinxing me. I'm down 2-1 to phoenix right now and I'm in some kind of funk (play-wise). If you've been supporting me for the last hour or so.... stop. It's not helping.

Scott04 is offline  
Old
05-17-2013, 09:19 PM
  #941
Rhodes 81
grit those teeth
 
Rhodes 81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Atlanta
Country: United States
Posts: 12,189
vCash: 500
Go scoot go!

Rhodes 81 is offline  
Old
05-17-2013, 09:20 PM
  #942
Ripshot 43
Registered User
 
Ripshot 43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 4,766
vCash: 500
Finish him off Scott!

Ripshot 43 is offline  
Old
05-17-2013, 09:21 PM
  #943
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes 81 View Post
Go scoot go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripshot 43 View Post
Finish him off Scott!
I hate you guys so much....

Scott04 is offline  
Old
05-18-2013, 12:31 AM
  #944
Devil X
Next man up!
 
Devil X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bergen County
Country: United States
Posts: 2,384
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Devil X
Well the Phoenix Coyotes have won the Western Conference Championship and move on to the Stanley Cup Finals.

It was a series of ups and downs as the Coyotes took a 3-1 lead in impressive fashion only to see the LA Kings battle hard to force a game 7. In the end the Kings didnt have another game and lost their chance to play for the Stanley Cup. Logan Couture continues his impressive run with 25 points in the playoffs this season 15 being goals.

Series ended 4-3 ..... Good series Scott!!!

Devil X is offline  
Old
05-18-2013, 01:06 AM
  #945
Welcome2Hell
Registered User
 
Welcome2Hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NutleyNJ
Posts: 348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil X View Post
Well the Phoenix Coyotes have won the Western Conference Championship and move on to the Stanley Cup Finals.

It was a series of ups and downs as the Coyotes took a 3-1 lead in impressive fashion only to see the LA Kings battle hard to force a game 7. In the end the Kings didnt have another game and lost their chance to play for the Stanley Cup. Logan Couture continues his impressive run with 25 points in the playoffs this season 15 being goals.

Series ended 4-3 ..... Good series Scott!!!
I should have some time off tomorrow during the day, or Sunday Monday Tuesday night

Welcome2Hell is offline  
Old
05-18-2013, 08:00 AM
  #946
Devil X
Next man up!
 
Devil X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bergen County
Country: United States
Posts: 2,384
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Devil X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welcome2Hell View Post
I should have some time off tomorrow during the day, or Sunday Monday Tuesday night
Ok i should have sometime today and Sunday... Monday and Tues i work nights so would have to be in the afternoon.

Devil X is offline  
Old
05-18-2013, 08:54 AM
  #947
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
Ok so go Devils X ..................Don't want it going East again. lol



Well time to go back to the Flames.


Last edited by BrodeurRULES: 05-18-2013 at 09:56 AM.
BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
05-18-2013, 11:09 AM
  #948
Welcome2Hell
Registered User
 
Welcome2Hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NutleyNJ
Posts: 348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil X View Post
Ok i should have sometime today and Sunday... Monday and Tues i work nights so would have to be in the afternoon.
I have to leave my house at 2 so I have time for a couple if your on

Welcome2Hell is offline  
Old
05-18-2013, 12:31 PM
  #949
Devil X
Next man up!
 
Devil X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bergen County
Country: United States
Posts: 2,384
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Devil X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welcome2Hell View Post
I have to leave my house at 2 so I have time for a couple if your on
Yea i would have i just didnt check this.. Sorry abou that. Are you going to be around later tonight at all?

Devil X is offline  
Old
05-18-2013, 12:47 PM
  #950
Welcome2Hell
Registered User
 
Welcome2Hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NutleyNJ
Posts: 348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil X View Post
Yea i would have i just didnt check this.. Sorry abou that. Are you going to be around later tonight at all?
I might be ill let you know, if i am i wont be home til about 730

Welcome2Hell is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.