Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Notices

Claude Julien: The Sequel

Old
05-17-2013, 09:39 AM
smithformeragent

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to smithformeragent
KPD was on and he questioned Clode's choice to have Seguin on the ice during the waning moments of the 2nd. Fair enough, but isn't it on the player to use clock awareness and make a better play to clear the puck from his zone? It goes both ways. A coach's job is to but his players in their best chance to succeed. I think that the coaching staff deserves credit for allowing Hamilton, Krug and Bartkowski to play their game, rather than try to fill the shoes of the veterans they are replacing in the line-up.

05-17-2013, 09:43 AM
TimmytheTank

vCash: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODAAT View Post
U kidding me, his other options would be to insist that those kids do exactly what Seids/Ference and Redden do, play pass between one another. Perhaps you should read before posting, I didn`t say he had the great foresight into playing all 3, I said he gave them the green light to play to their strengths, something that far too many believe he doesn`t do here

He "could" have told them all, hang back, play safe, play the D to D pass game etc...he didn`t, he did what good coaches do, allow players to play to their strength, and put them in situations to do so
Ok fair enough. I did read your post, and wasn't criticizing you. Was asking for clarification so I could better understand your argument. Maybe I should gleaned all that from what you said, my apologies. Wasn't trying to be argumentative or put you down. Forums are for discussing things.

On an adside: I agree, maybe I should give him more credit, instead of just looking at who he plays, but more how they play. Didn't really occur to me that he might take an offensive talent like Krug and tell him to play this way or that way. I always kind of assumed a player is who he is, and didn't really think about how Julien might have played them, but instructed them to tone back their offensive tendencies.

TimmytheTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 09:45 AM
weaponomega

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ladd View Post
I disagree.

Not only do I believe that's the hill Chiarelli is willing to die on, I think that battle has already been fought.

I think "total autonomy with regards to hockey decisions" means everything to Chiarelli. When Neely was hired, Chiarelli went on radio show after radio show telling everyone that he makes the hockey decisions. "Total autonomy." He has to answer to Neely for his performance, but he isn't going to let Neely tell him how to do his job, no more than Parcells was willing to let anyone else pick the groceries. If Chiarelli fails, Neely can fire him, but his success/failure will be the result of his decisions, not Neely's.

I believe this rift came to a head after the Philly series in 2010. Neely, who has zero GM experience and even less coaching experience went to the Harry Sinden/Mike O'Connell playbook and wanted to scapegoat the coach. Chiarelli didn't think that was the right thing to do, and more importantly, decided that he wasn't going to be a puppet. He stood with his coach and drew a line in the sand. That line turned to cement when Chiarelli and Julien won the Cup. Now, as Dupe's said on the radio today, "they're a package deal."

And really, at this point, what does Chiarelli have to fear? If they fired him this afternoon he'd have a job by this evening.

I agree with everything you said, except that I don't think his support of Julien is absolute. I don't think any GMs support of a coach is absolute.

Coaching changes are inevitable. I think there will be a time where Julien as a coach isn't effective any more. Maybe his style doesn't mesh with the personnel or the playing style in the league changes and Julien doesn't adapt. Whatever it may be in the future a change in coaching will come.

I think if it benefits the team Chiarelli would fire Julien.

I'm a big Julien supporter and I think he's earned a lot of rope to play with. But eventually there will be a need for a change in coaching and I think Chiarelli would be willing to make that change. Chiarelli has shown he's willing to make big changes if he feels its the right thing to do: ie trading Kessel, firing Lewis. I don't believe they are a "package deal".

weaponomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 09:47 AM
LSCII
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithformeragent View Post
KPD was on and he questioned Clode's choice to have Seguin on the ice during the waning moments of the 2nd. Fair enough, but isn't it on the player to use clock awareness and make a better play to clear the puck from his zone? It goes both ways. A coach's job is to but his players in their best chance to succeed. I think that the coaching staff deserves credit for allowing Hamilton, Krug and Bartkowski to play their game, rather than try to fill the shoes of the veterans they are replacing in the line-up.
Wow. That's some insane arm chair quarterbacking right there. It's easy to criticize after the fact and you know the results, but that's complete BS. They had an offensive zone face off with very little time left on the clock, so you want your best offensive players out there. It may have gone the wrong way for them, but that was still the right call by Julien. Don't get me wrong either. Julien has done plenty during this year's playoffs to make me crazy, but it was the right call in that situation, even if it didn't work out the way they wanted. You can blame Seguin for that weak ass clear attempt, and second guess his commitment on that specific play, but that's not on Julien. He played the odds (correctly so) and it didn't work out.

LSCII is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 09:51 AM
ODAAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmytheTank View Post
Ok fair enough. I did read your post, and wasn't criticizing you. Was asking for clarification so I could better understand your argument. Maybe I should gleaned all that from what you said, my apologies. Wasn't trying to be argumentative or put you down. Forums are for discussing things.

On an adside: I agree, maybe I should give him more credit, instead of just looking at who he plays, but more how they play. Didn't really occur to me that he might take an offensive talent like Krug and tell him to play this way or that way. I always kind of assumed a player is who he is, and didn't really think about how Julien might have played them, but instructed them to tone back their offensive tendencies.
No worries, but we`ve seen him do it before. Although I have little doubt that DH will develop into a truly special player, you could tell, often during the year, that CJ and his staff have put the cuffs on him a bit, and he`s done it before.

There are many coaches out there, especially when there are 3 kids in the lineup who would have insisted those players play 100% safe hockey. They weren`t wild out there but clearly Julien and his staff said, if you can go, then go, and THAT, for CJ, is a continued sign of a willingness to be a "touch" less resistant than he once was

ODAAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 09:56 AM
Number8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougiesGoingDeep View Post
FWIW, Jimmy Murph just said on Felger and Maz that Claude AND Chia wouldn't be here next year if they lost game 7 the other night and he even said theres still a good chance they will be gone next year if they lose this series

He thinks they are a package deal and there's a lot of division in the organization as far as how they value those two guys, especially Julien.
I don't pretend to know what the internal view of either is.

However, I do not believe for a nanosecond that Jimmy Murphy has the kind of inside intelligence or insight into something of such significant import to the organization.

That's not intended as a slam -- I just don't believe he has that sort of access.

Number8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 09:58 AM
Nightslyr

Send a message via AIM to Nightslyr
He needs to put Seguin back with Bergeron and scratch Jagr. Jagr has been embarrassingly underwhelming for 8 straight games and doesn't seem to know how to play with his teammates. Put the Yeti on the 3rd line. He'll have fresh legs, and will likely be at least as good as Jagr defensively.

Nightslyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 10:02 AM
Number8

Quote:
Originally Posted by du5566 View Post
Getting pushed to 7 games after being up 3-1 and pulling out a miracle down 4-1 in the third of game 7 is being called a "character win" and a "positive thing" by Clode. This comment combined with Chia's comments about Clode really scare me. I mean is anyone held accountable in this franchise???

What happened in the first round was a joke and if the Bruins play with that type of inconsistency against the Rangers it's going to be a short series.
"OK, you won the series, but I'm really really mad about how you won it. That's unacceptable."

If Bruins tank in series against Rangers and it's surmised it's because they spent too much gas against the Leafs then maybe it gets looked at as part of the big picture. But now? Get real.

Or do you think Neely and Jacobs were really angry it took Bruins several 7 game series to win the Cup?

Hell, that was the best scenario in the world for Jacobs. Win the Cup -- tons of games at home --- tons of merchandise sold as series went on -- tons of marketing during nail biting series ......... $$$$$$$$$$$ and a Championship.

Number8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 11:43 AM
DKH

Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
I disagree.

Not only do I believe that's the hill Chiarelli is willing to die on, I think that battle has already been fought.

I think "total autonomy with regards to hockey decisions" means everything to Chiarelli. When Neely was hired, Chiarelli went on radio show after radio show telling everyone that he makes the hockey decisions. "Total autonomy." He has to answer to Neely for his performance, but he isn't going to let Neely tell him how to do his job, no more than Parcells was willing to let anyone else pick the groceries. If Chiarelli fails, Neely can fire him, but his success/failure will be the result of his decisions, not Neely's.

I believe this rift came to a head after the Philly series in 2010. Neely, who has zero GM experience and even less coaching experience went to the Harry Sinden/Mike O'Connell playbook and wanted to scapegoat the coach. Chiarelli didn't think that was the right thing to do, and more importantly, decided that he wasn't going to be a puppet. He stood with his coach and drew a line in the sand. That line turned to cement when Chiarelli and Julien won the Cup. Now, as Dupe's said on the radio today, "they're a package deal."

And really, at this point, what does Chiarelli have to fear? If they fired him this afternoon he'd have a job by this evening.
My take is Chiarelli has nothing left to prove here, and I could see him pulling a Theo Epstein and moving on after his contract runs out. He certainly didn't look like he won the lottery the day Cam was given Tom Hagen status by the Jacobs Family.

Chiarelli is still very young and has done it all and would be an excellent choice. He's from Ontario and last I looked they got atleast two teams up there; plus there are many other options that will develop by this time next year.

Bill, if he ever left it would be for the Cam Neely Executive Final Sayer position.

This guy has been here 7 years and won a Cup- what is left? Time to advance the career and take on a new challenge.

That interview was not the usual I want out of here stuff we hear on 98.5.

This is on great run organization to me, starting with Neely and Chiarelli, and his top two lieutenants- Benning and Sweeney. Not sure how long they can keep these boys together

DKH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 12:16 PM
Bill Ladd
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODAAT View Post
Claude gave the green light to Bart/Krug and DH last night, and deserves a ton of credit, probably making alot of the naysayers about him a touch quieter this morning.
There were lots of quotes from Julien yesterday talking about how he wanted to make sure those guys felt comfortable and how he wanted his staff to give them the green light and encourage them to play their game.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Julien doesn't play station to station because he's inflexible. He plays station to station because the Chara/McQuaid/Boychuk/Seidenberg/Ward/Hnidy/Stuart's of the world are incapable of doing anything else. They don't have the skating or puck skills to grab the puck, explode away from forecheckers, dangle through the trap and rush it up ice. This defense has been dominated by guys like that for years. Now, with Hamilton, Bartkowski and Krug there's a new skillset introduced to the mix and, for one night at least, it was a refreshing change.

Quote:
While I get tired of the constant play it back to the other D system, I get it too, when you don`t have the horses to play up tempo, you can`t, well, he did last night, and to his credit, gave em all that light to go
I think another reason they use the points so much is because of how teams defend nowadays. With so many teams collapsing four guys on the slot, it becomes increasingly hard to penetrate those high percentage areas. The points, on the other hand, are always open. It's one of the reason offensive dmen (pmd's) have become so en vogue in the new NHL. When those guys can create offense (and not just stand still and drill it into shin pads) it opens up a whole new world of offensive possibilities.

There was a play last night, where Seguin went up the wall to Krug and then curled around the top of the circle and back toward the net. Krug faked toward the middle to shake his shot blocker and started skating down the wall. Then, when everyone braced for a shot, he floated a soft pass back to Seguin that just went over his stick. Man, if they connected on that play it would have been sick. And it's plays like that that we just aren't used to seeing around here.

05-17-2013, 12:18 PM
Bill Ladd
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick9 View Post
Bill, how long is Julian's get out of jail free card good for? At what point does PC start thinking, a change is needed?
I think it would take two failed seasons, followed by a rebuild, followed by more failure.

I think Chiarelli would do a soft-rebuild before changing his coach. If the coach still failed with the new group, then he'd fire the coach. I think Chiarelli has to be convinced, and I think that's what it would take to prove to Chiarelli that Julien isn't the best coach in franchise history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bp13 View Post
Agreed across the board Bill, but I do wonder why a GM would every truly wed himself to a coach and vice versa. You still have to look out for #1. Moreover, coaches often don't mesh with different rosters, and if over time this roster changed, why would we accept a GM who was hardheaded about his coach?
I think Chiarelli believes he has a special coach. One who saved his job in 2008. One that can succeed in any situation and with any roster, who has a good rapport with both the older players and the younger players, . And I think that Chiarelli wants to put an end to this yearly distraction (driven mostly by members of the media who don't. know. hockey.).

I outlined a 'sky is falling' scenario above with regards to what I think it would take to get PC to change his mind. But by the time all that came to pass, he'd probably be on the outs himself, which is why he's comfortable hitching wagons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieMoto View Post
My god, how I hope and pray this is all true. It would restore my faith in the natural order of things...ok, so maybe that's a little over the top but only just a little.

I get the vibe from listening to Chiarelli during his interviews that this is how it is. It would seem to be that way with the way the coach continues to manage his roster. I sure do like hearing/reading from a reputable source who believes it to be so, too.
Thanks man. There are others (who know far more than I and are far more connected than me) who are on the same page with the 'package deal' theory as well.

Bill Ladd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 12:26 PM
Bill Ladd
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
My take is Chiarelli has nothing left to prove here, and I could see him pulling a Theo Epstein and moving on after his contract runs out. He certainly didn't look like he won the lottery the day Cam was given Tom Hagen status by the Jacobs Family.

Chiarelli is still very young and has done it all and would be an excellent choice. He's from Ontario and last I looked they got atleast two teams up there; plus there are many other options that will develop by this time next year.

Bill, if he ever left it would be for the Cam Neely Executive Final Sayer position.

This guy has been here 7 years and won a Cup- what is left? Time to advance the career and take on a new challenge.

That interview was not the usual I want out of here stuff we hear on 98.5.

This is on great run organization to me, starting with Neely and Chiarelli, and his top two lieutenants- Benning and Sweeney. Not sure how long they can keep these boys together
That's a scenario (Chiarelli leaving) I find much more likely than PC firing Julien.

I can't imagine the 'line in the sand' I alluded to earlier sat all that well with Cam. And yesterday KPD hinted that there's a growing rift between Neely and Chiarelli.

Bill Ladd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 12:43 PM
ReggieMoto

Send a message via Yahoo to ReggieMoto
Quote:
I can't imagine the 'line in the sand' I alluded to earlier sat all that well with Cam. And yesterday KPD hinted that there's a growing rift between Neely and Chiarelli.
Any thoughts behind what might be driving that? The unshaken faith in Julien? Chia's drafting, or deal making, or cap management? Or perhaps it is simply the fact that he will stand up to Neely and not "toe a company line"?

ReggieMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 01:11 PM
bp13

I'm sure it'll be met with criticism as it's borderline sacrilegious in these parts but if there's a rift between PC and Neely that would ever result in the end of that relationship, man am I hoping it's Neely who goes, though I realize that's unlikely given their titles. It would depress me to no end to think a guy with zero front office experience who was a fan favorite as a player won out over an experienced, highly intelligent, proven front office guy. It's almost the polar opposite of how I'd want this team run.

bp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 01:25 PM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
I'm sure it'll be met with criticism as it's borderline sacrilegious in these parts but if there's a rift between PC and Neely that would ever result in the end of that relationship, man am I hoping it's Neely who goes, though I realize that's unlikely given their titles. It would depress me to no end to think a guy with zero front office experience who was a fan favorite as a player won out over an experienced, highly intelligent, proven front office guy. It's almost the polar opposite of how I'd want this team run.
Interesting take.

Although I don't think you're giving Neely enough credit for the role he's played in the change in culture/identity on this team, but interesting point nonetheless. I think he's more than a guy with limited experience who just has a popular name in this town.

Full disclosure, Neely could murder my dog and sleep with my mother and I would still love him.

Kate08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 01:36 PM
stick9

Quote:
I think Neely has some cache with the owner though. Enough so that he's able to publicly comment about money and spending without ramification.

Look, this isn't the Columbus Blue Jackets. If PC was let go there would be a line of guys with resumes in hand waiting to get the gig here.

Cam has done a decent job here. His presence brings accountability to the front office. You have to be from another planet or Montreal to not respect Cam Neely. That type of respect and leadership filters down through the organization.

stick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 01:47 PM
ODAAT

Quote:
There were lots of quotes from Julien yesterday talking about how he wanted to make sure those guys felt comfortable and how he wanted his staff to give them the green light and encourage them to play their game.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Julien doesn't play station to station because he's inflexible. He plays station to station because the Chara/McQuaid/Boychuk/Seidenberg/Ward/Hnidy/Stuart's of the world are incapable of doing anything else. They don't have the skating or puck skills to grab the puck, explode away from forecheckers, dangle through the trap and rush it up ice. This defense has been dominated by guys like that for years. Now, with Hamilton, Bartkowski and Krug there's a new skillset introduced to the mix and, for one night at least, it was a refreshing change.

I think another reason they use the points so much is because of how teams defend nowadays. With so many teams collapsing four guys on the slot, it becomes increasingly hard to penetrate those high percentage areas. The points, on the other hand, are always open. It's one of the reason offensive dmen (pmd's) have become so en vogue in the new NHL. When those guys can create offense (and not just stand still and drill it into shin pads) it opens up a whole new world of offensive possibilities.

There was a play last night, where Seguin went up the wall to Krug and then curled around the top of the circle and back toward the net. Krug faked toward the middle to shake his shot blocker and started skating down the wall. Then, when everyone braced for a shot, he floated a soft pass back to Seguin that just went over his stick. Man, if they connected on that play it would have been sick. And it's plays like that that we just aren't used to seeing around here.
Great post, we are of the exact same mindset.......scary

Old
05-17-2013, 03:28 PM
EvilElf63

Quote:
Any thoughts behind what might be driving that? The unshaken faith in Julien? Chia's drafting, or deal making, or cap management? Or perhaps it is simply the fact that he will stand up to Neely and not "toe a company line"?
I'd really be interested in the answer to this question as well. This whole thread is really interesting and you guys have lots of solid insight. The organization seems to me, a layperson, pretty well run, but if PC and Clode are a package, and there's a rift between the coach/GM and the President, it seems like that could cause some serious issues. I personally hope PC and Clode are here for many more years.

EvilElf63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 04:44 PM
00BW

You guys are far too easy on Julien when it comes to A) Jagr and B) Seguin.

Even if you want to justify putting someone else up on the Bergeron line, anyone else on the team would play better than Jagr right now. If you are going to dress the slow, selfish, power-play specialist, sit him on your 3rd or 4th line with little even strength minutes and let him play the top power play. Bergeron has only above average NHL speed but when I see him out there on the ice with Jagr, Bergy looks like Matt Moulson. Paille, Kelly, even the Raptor-not-yet-risen-playing-like-he's-still-dead-Jesus would be a better match on that line if you insist on dropping Seguin.

The biggest problem with Julien is Seguin. I don't know what is going on there but there is something personal that we don't know about. He is held to a double standard on this team. He misses official team events and he gets suspended while other teammates miss them and they do not get suspended. He switches to play center and is checking his man down low where he is supposed to be while Jagr is caught not backchecking and on the wrong side of the ice and Seguin gets blamed and benched. He is not scoring in the playoffs but neither was anyone not on the Krejci line and he is forced to have to play with Peverly. Yeah, that's going to help jump start his game.

He certainly makes mistakes but why is he the only one ever held to account for them? Seidenberg was absolutely horrible in at least two of those Toronto games but no one said anything about it. McQuaid has looked like a black-and-gold pylon for most of the playoffs but no one says anything about that either. Since coming back from the concussion and up until game 7 in the playoffs, Bergeron has been horrible offensively--but everyone just assumes that and Marchand's offensive problems are Seguin's fault.

Julien is throttling Seguin and it will not change until there is a new coach or Seguin is traded. This happens in all the workplaces I've been in. A boss/manager dislikes an employee and the employees work suffers until a new boss/manager comes in. It is interpersonal dynamics that most boss/managers and the employee themselves cannot overcome.

I'd rather keep Seguin and lose the coach and GM. Last time this happened, we traded Thornton and ended up tossing the coach and GM a year later anyway.

00BW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 06:02 PM
DKH

Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick9 View Post
I think Neely has some cache with the owner though. Enough so that he's able to publicly comment about money and spending without ramification.

Look, this isn't the Columbus Blue Jackets. If PC was let go there would be a line of guys with resumes in hand waiting to get the gig here.

Cam has done a decent job here. His presence brings accountability to the front office. You have to be from another planet or Montreal to not respect Cam Neely. That type of respect and leadership filters down through the organization.
if Murphy said there may be some separation between Chia and Cam I think he may have a decent source to be honest on this folks. Just saying for what its worth....the Chara stuff I didn't get unless he was just basically saying Bergeron is kind of the Captain to or has equal stature etc....which he does- I mean the guy is perfect, he could be cast as James Bond and I'm buying it

If I was from Ontario and somehow the Leafs or Sens position became available with more power I am heading there; what does Chiarelli have left here to accomplish and the guy doesnt even get the biggest piece of the credit, that goes to Cam- Imagine Chiarelli taking over the Leafs operation next year or even after this run in a Chiarelli for Joe Colborne swap (kidding of course but I do like Fratten)

DKH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2013, 06:15 PM
Artemis
Took the red pill

Quote:
It's Dupont, and Murphy, and I'd consider the sources long and hard before I'd buy anything they're selling.

Murphy loves to throw **** against a wall and get noticed, and Dupont is the embodiment of Eris, the Greek goddess of spite. I will always be skeptical of any rumors from a guy who said watching Harry Sinden on a rampage was his personal highlight from years of covering the Bruins.

Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 12:06 AM
Random Bruins Fan
Certified Poster

Quote:
I agree with this totally. Chia isn't perfect but he has proven himself to be a good GM. I like that he was a lawyer and an agent in addition to his hockey background as there are other skills that go into being a good GM. It would scare me if the Bruins let a guy with no experience as an exec run the show no matter how much I loved him as a player. They are very different jobs. Gretzky set every record imaginable as a player and has a horrible record as a hockey executive or coach.

Random Bruins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 06:01 AM
Mike B.

Quote:
But Julien could have had Hamilton, Bartkowski, and/or Krug in there any time he wanted. As long as he had the option, his preference was for the station-to-station guys.

He had Wade Redden in there over Bartkwoski.

He had a (probably) injured Ference running the PP in game 5.

While he did dress Bartkowski in game 5, he barely saw any games action. Are we even talking about Bartkowski - as something more than a defensively-challenged bit player - if Seidenberg doesn't get hurt?

Hard to argue that he is locked into station-to-station by his personnel, when he obviously isn't.

Mike B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 06:59 AM
ODAAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike B. View Post
But Julien could have had Hamilton, Bartkowski, and/or Krug in there any time he wanted. As long as he had the option, his preference was for the station-to-station guys.

While he did dress Bartkowski in game 5, he barely saw any games action. Are we even talking about Bartkowski - as something more than a defensively-challenged bit player - if Seidenberg doesn't get hurt?

Hard to argue that he is locked into station-to-station by his personnel, when he obviously isn't.
His preference was to play the 3 guys who combined for almost 300 career playoff games opposed to the 3 kids who have less than 10.....show me a coach who wouldn`t have done the same if the option was/is there

I love the elements the kids bring, and while the fan in me says keep playing them, the reality is, those 3 will likely be back on the ice. If anything, I`d sit Quaider to make room for one more D with mobility

Old
05-18-2013, 07:03 AM
Yeti34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike B. View Post

Same thing was said in MTL when he had Markov and Streit two of the best PMD in the game at the time.

Yeti34 is offline   Reply With Quote