HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Habs' off-season moves (all trades, proposals & free agent talk here) III

Closed Thread

Old
05-18-2013, 07:18 AM
poetryinmotion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft View Post
I was embarrassed enough with how White acted, Bourque's flying elbows and all the other dirty, stupid play we often had to resort to this year. I'm definitely against bringing Torres in. We don't need "crazy" on our team to be successful. Bring in a goon to punch a couple of faces, not Torres to break a couple of necks.
Yeah what an embarrassment it is to show emotion and willingness to do whatever it takes to win. We don't need players like that.

I mostly agree with you but this is baffling to me.

If anything we should have MORE players that do what is necessary.

Old
05-18-2013, 07:26 AM
Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
Yeah what an embarrassment it is to show emotion and willingness to do whatever it takes to win. We don't need players like that.

I mostly agree with you but this is baffling to me.

If anything we should have MORE players that do what is necessary.
I'm not talking emotion and sticking up for your team mates, obviously that's huge for a team. I'm talking sucker punches and bad penalties. Doing what is necessary without crossing the line. I have no problem with White challenging a guy to a fight. I have a problem with two-handed hacks and sucker punches. There's no room for that in hockey and hopefully no room for that within the Habs' organization. We want to be a respected organization, lets hope it starts with our GM and works it's way down. Prust does what it takes to win games, Subban does what it takes to win games, Gallagher plays with passion and does what it takes to win games.

Playing dirty doesn't win games.

Old
05-18-2013, 07:36 AM
bud12

Quote:
I'm not talking emotion and sticking up for your team mates, obviously that's huge for a team. I'm talking sucker punches and bad penalties. Doing what is necessary without crossing the line. I have no problem with White challenging a guy to a fight. I have a problem with two-handed hacks and sucker punches. There's no room for that in hockey and hopefully no room for that within the Habs' organization. We want to be a respected organization, lets hope it starts with our GM and works it's way down. Prust does what it takes to win games, Subban does what it takes to win games, Gallagher plays with passion and does what it takes to win games.

cry me a river

Old
05-18-2013, 07:53 AM
Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bud12 View Post
cry me a river
Well that was unneeded. Head hunting, dangerous plays, malicious plays and unsportsmanlike plays are all okay in your mind? Just "hockey plays"? I guess we have a very different view of the sport and our team.

Old
05-18-2013, 07:56 AM
Stripper

I agree. Ottawa was playing physical, but because the Habs are soft as *****, they had no idea how to react to their game style. We need to be bigger, better, faster and stronger! lol

Old
05-18-2013, 08:16 AM
Lars Mon Amour
Mon beau Lars

Quote:
cry me a river
Let's be the new Boston Bruins, hell yeah!

Old
05-18-2013, 08:46 AM
poetryinmotion

Quote:

I understand what you're saying, I just disagree with the point of view. There is room for that in the playoffs as evidenced by the SCF between Boston-Vancouver and even as recently as our series vs. Ottawa where they got away with every blatant cheap shot and we, as the victims, got called on everything else almost to make up for the terrible referee-ing. You just never know with officials nowdays.

We can be a respected organization by being a winner on the ice, not by being mr. nice guy Lady Bing finalist all over the roster.

It's funny because if you ask most other fans of other teams they will tell you that Subban and Gallagher are pretty dirty, but for us, they are doing what it takes like you said.

I think there is a distinction that has to be made between playing on the edge while ever-so-slightly crossing the line like how Bourque plays (and not getting in trouble for it) and White's rage inducing hystericals. But just like Therrien didn't hound White for it n'either shall I because all I saw was someone showing passion and willingness to sacrifice some body parts for the greater cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mover View Post
Let's be the new Boston Bruins, hell yeah!
Boston had a lot of speed and skill in the lineup too which contributed more than anything to their Cup win, but they complemented it well with toughness. So yeah, why not be the new Boston Bruins? (the one that are still in the playoffs, you know.)

Old
05-18-2013, 08:57 AM
otto bond

Quote:

I agree here, I didn't like it either. I would hope that we get players who can answer the bell went time gets ruff.

Quote:
cry me a river
That's all you get.

Quote:
Well that was unneeded. Head hunting, dangerous plays, malicious plays and unsportsmanlike plays are all okay in your mind? Just "hockey plays"? I guess we have a very different view of the sport and our team.
Well I feelt that Ottawa was head hunting more then us. No one to realy remind them that it's a 2 way game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripper View Post
I agree. Ottawa was playing physical, but because the Habs are soft as *****, they had no idea how to react to their game style. We need to be bigger, better, faster and stronger! lol
I would say we are not soft just not built to respond to that kind of hockey. Let's say Moen played with more of an edge or Prust was healthy and White a bit bigger. You hit my guys, I'm gonna hit your too kind of hockey. You run my goalie over, I'm going to put your goalie in the crowd. Wen you hit, it has to hurt to remind the other team that you are not intimated.
Looking at the Pens vs Sens, the Pens are doing our durty work(it's pissing me off)
Cryba, if you gonna hit on the blind spot, well you sir, keep you head up....and guess what happen. Neil, well he's pretty quiet due to Murray, Orpik, England on the back end. Karlson is getting owned defensively by the Pens forcheck with skills, size and speed....not what you want from a Norris winner.
Also, Anderson kinda suck this serie...why is that? Well the team needs to give your goali confidense just like your goali needs to give you team confidense.

Old
05-18-2013, 09:03 AM
Draft

Quote:
I understand what you're saying, I just disagree with the point of view. There is room for that in the playoffs as evidenced by the SCF between Boston-Vancouver and even as recently as our series vs. Ottawa where they got away with every blatant cheap shot and we, as the victims, got called on everything else almost to make up for the terrible referee-ing. You just never know with officials nowdays.

We can be a respected organization by being a winner on the ice, not by being mr. nice guy Lady Bing finalist all over the roster.

It's funny because if you ask most other fans of other teams they will tell you that Subban and Gallagher are pretty dirty, but for us, they are doing what it takes like you said.

I think there is a distinction that has to be made between playing on the edge while ever-so-slightly crossing the line like how Bourque plays (and not getting in trouble for it) and White's rage inducing hystericals. But just like Therrien didn't hound White for it n'either shall I because all I saw was someone showing passion and willingness to sacrifice some body parts for the greater cause.
That's definitely fair. As you alluded to, until we see a change in officiating I doubt that there will be a big difference in the way a lot of people play the game. I'd honestly rather have White flip out than have Bourque elbow a guy in the back of the head. I think with hitting and fighting you can keep a team honest, even in the playoffs. Perhaps there wouldn't be room for dirty play in the playoffs if opposing players could be put in their place by the use of enforcers. I'm not a huge fan of fighting but if it means clean, fast, safe, hockey, I'm all for it. I'd much rather see Bordeleau in the line up than Torres. Can't believe I'm supporting goons and fighting

Old
05-18-2013, 09:17 AM
bsl

Quote:

You ever play? Hee Hee, there is a LOT of dirty **** going on in the game, and if you don't target a guy's head or knee, then get on with it. Pain is the game.

Old
05-18-2013, 10:22 AM
Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsl View Post
You ever play? Hee Hee, there is a LOT of dirty **** going on in the game, and if you don't target a guy's head or knee, then get on with it. Pain is the game.
I get where you're coming from and of course I have, I've also had to live with having several severe concussions because of the intensity of playing and guys "crossing the line." A couple of hacks here and there is fine but blatantly dirty or dangerous hits/slashes don't belong. I'm talking the extreme stuff here i.e. Bourque - elbow to the back of the head, White - two handed golf swing to the back of a guys legs and trying to knock a guy out before he has time to respond, Torres - Headhunting and knee on knee stuff.

Definitely not looking for a saintly team, just not wanting guys that cross the line intentionally and often.

Old
05-18-2013, 10:32 AM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

Quote:

this post-season it seems it does. There isnt many great hits anymore just bumps, it has been replaced with crosschecks and shots (elbow, forearm, etc) to the head.

Old
05-18-2013, 10:35 AM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

Quote:
I get where you're coming from and of course I have, I've also had to live with having several severe concussions because of the intensity of playing and guys "crossing the line." A couple of hacks here and there is fine but blatantly dirty or dangerous hits/slashes don't belong. I'm talking the extreme stuff here i.e. Bourque - elbow to the back of the head, White - two handed golf swing to the back of a guys legs and trying to knock a guy out before he has time to respond, Torres - Headhunting and knee on knee stuff.

Definitely not looking for a saintly team, just not wanting guys that cross the line intentionally and often.
you prefer clean games but you're fine with... be serious for a sec here please.

Old
05-18-2013, 10:46 AM
Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
you prefer clean games but you're fine with... be serious for a sec here please.
I don't expect to change the game as it's played now, not much point in arguing that. Going for a moderate stance so I don't get guys jumping down my throat. If it needs to be said, I am on the clean hockey side of the argument, I'd rather there was none of the dirty stuff and there was more respect in the game.

Old
05-18-2013, 10:53 AM
poetryinmotion

Quote:
I don't expect to change the game as it's played now, not much point in arguing that. Going for a moderate stance so I don't get guys jumping down my throat. If it needs to be said, I am on the clean hockey side of the argument, I'd rather there was none of the dirty stuff and there was more respect in the game.
And you're not wrong either. In a perfect world, hockey (and every sport) should be played like that, only we aren't in an idealistic reality and we have to adapt to the environment. We're all just having a friendly argument no one is jumping anyone

Old
05-18-2013, 11:10 AM
Draft

Quote:
And you're not wrong either. In a perfect world, hockey (and every sport) should be played like that, only we aren't in an idealistic reality and we have to adapt to the environment. We're all just having a friendly argument no one is jumping anyone
I was told to cry an entire river today

I suppose the bottom line is, I'd rather have players that make others accountable for their actions than players that commit those actions.

Do we consider Clutterbuck to be a dirty player? He plays with a lot of energy and makes a lot of big hits. Not sure if he's every played dirty when I've watched him.

Old
05-18-2013, 11:26 AM
Stripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by otto bond View Post
I would say we are not soft just not built to respond to that kind of hockey. Let's say Moen played with more of an edge or Prust was healthy and White a bit bigger. You hit my guys, I'm gonna hit your too kind of hockey. You run my goalie over, I'm going to put your goalie in the crowd. Wen you hit, it has to hurt to remind the other team that you are not intimated.

Looking at the Pens vs Sens, the Pens are doing our durty work(it's pissing me off)
Cryba, if you gonna hit on the blind spot, well you sir, keep you head up....and guess what happen. Neil, well he's pretty quiet due to Murray, Orpik, England on the back end. Karlson is getting owned defensively by the Pens forcheck with skills, size and speed....not what you want from a Norris winner.
Also, Anderson kinda suck this serie...why is that? Well the team needs to give your goali confidense just like your goali needs to give you team confidense.
Habs are one of the softest teams on east (Softest would probably be the Oilers, but I'd have to check this out because I'm not sure).

Last year, Pacioretty was a hard working son of a *****. He was physical, grit and scored goals. This year, he decided he didn't want to be a "unidimensional" player and decided to pass the puck instead to do his job correctly. What pissed me off the most is that he said "we should have gone in front of the net more"... ****, that was your job...

At the same time, Pacioretty changing his game changed Desharnais's as well. The **** couldn't stay on his feet to save his life. Now, all I see are people whining about this little guy, but wake up, it's not entirely his fault that he had a "******" season. Why the "'s you ask? Because he was projecting a season of 48 points in 81 games, which is in his normal range. Stop whining.

Plekanec disapears as soon as it gets physical. Sure, the guy got 4 points in the playoffs... other than that, what'd he do?

Moen? Who's this Moen you talk of? The Moen I know was too busy drinking his cup of tea that he didn't have time to do his job.

Prust was a real warrior, thank god the season/PO ended because that was just torture for the guy.. he's was the one protecting his teamates.. he was the heart and soul of the Habs.. I'd bet you 5$ he's one of the main reasons as to why the Habs got as far as they did.

Georges... overpayed soft defencive defenceman. He's godly on PK and will rarely **** up, but that's all he can do.

Diaz.. enough said.

Markov, can't touch anyone because of his knee.

Bourque, he did good, but he's no Prust.

Gionta, heart .... that's about it.

Armstrong, he has good jokes. That's about it.

Bouillon, he's strong and physical... but he's 5'07 lol.

Ryder... do I have to say anything more?

I'll stop here, since the other players are young and really pleased me.

Now, you said something about Pens doing our dirty work? Who exacly were the ones that would have "fought" Gryba who is 6'04 240 pounds? Prust? White? We have no one that can go against him. The habs have been a finesse/speed team for so long... no grit, no physique.. The perfect recipe to get ***** in the P.O's.

At least, Bergevin already knows this and has brought Prust. He should bring a heavyweight and a/some dude(s) that will bring size and power to the team. A clone of Prust would be most appreciated as well.

Since I'm in the UFA/trades/off season thread.. this is what I propose!

Flyers need an offensive defenceman that can do a proper job on the PP. I suggest Raphael Diaz for Maxim Talbot. Not necessarily 1 for 1, but you get the point.

Either Bryan Bickell or Viktor Stalberg. Big, strong and fast guys. Stalberg is having a hard time, he could sign cheaper and we could help him get back on track. Safe risk.

Sign Douglas Murray or Robyn Regehr. Maybe old and "slow", but until Emelin is back, you need someone physical at D.

Last but not least, Patrick Bordeleau.

Old
05-18-2013, 11:39 AM
otto bond

Quote:
Habs are one of the softest teams on east (Softest would probably be the Oilers, but I'd have to check this out because I'm not sure).

Last year, Pacioretty was a hard working son of a *****. He was physical, grit and scored goals. This year, he decided he didn't want to be a "unidimensional" player and decided to pass the puck instead to do his job correctly. What pissed me off the most is that he said "we should have gone in front of the net more"... ****, that was your job...

At the same time, Pacioretty changing his game changed Desharnais's as well. The **** couldn't stay on his feet to save his life. Now, all I see are people whining about this little guy, but wake up, it's not entirely his fault that he had a "******" season. Why the "'s you ask? Because he was projecting a season of 48 points in 81 games, which is in his normal range. Stop whining.

Plekanec disapears as soon as it gets physical. Sure, the guy got 4 points in the playoffs... other than that, what'd he do?

Moen? Who's this Moen you talk of? The Moen I know was too busy drinking his cup of tea that he didn't have time to do his job.

Prust was a real warrior, thank god the season/PO ended because that was just torture for the guy.. he's was the one protecting his teamates.. he was the heart and soul of the Habs.. I'd bet you 5$ he's one of the main reasons as to why the Habs got as far as they did.

Georges... overpayed soft defencive defenceman. He's godly on PK and will rarely **** up, but that's all he can do.

Diaz.. enough said.

Markov, can't touch anyone because of his knee.

Bourque, he did good, but he's no Prust.

Gionta, heart .... that's about it.

Armstrong, he has good jokes. That's about it.

Bouillon, he's strong and physical... but he's 5'07 lol.

Ryder... do I have to say anything more?

I'll stop here, since the other players are young and really pleased me.

Now, you said something about Pens doing our dirty work? Who exacly were the ones that would have "fought" Gryba who is 6'04 240 pounds? Prust? White? We have no one that can go against him. The habs have been a finesse/speed team for so long... no grit, no physique.. The perfect recipe to get ***** in the P.O's.

At least, Bergevin already knows this and has brought Prust. He should bring a heavyweight and a/some dude(s) that will bring size and power to the team. A clone of Prust would be most appreciated as well.

Since I'm in the UFA/trades/off season thread.. this is what I propose!

Flyers need an offensive defenceman that can do a proper job on the PP. I suggest Raphael Diaz for Maxim Talbot. Not necessarily 1 for 1, but you get the point.

Either Bryan Bickell or Viktor Stalberg. Big, strong and fast guys. Stalberg is having a hard time, he could sign cheaper and we could help him get back on track. Safe risk.

Sign Douglas Murray or Robyn Regehr. Maybe old and "slow", but until Emelin is back, you need someone physical at D.

Last but not least, Patrick Bordeleau.
That's what I was getting at but to say we are soft....not really but small...for sure. Maxim Talbot for exemple is not the guy to fight Cryba but has grit, but so does White, Gallagher and a few more. I agree on Plekanec, that's why we need a true PF ala Clowe, Clarkson to play on his wing.
Some of those UFAs you mention will cost a pretty penny on the cap and unfortunatly, I see none signing with us aside from Stalberg....but not a true PF. Big yes but that's it in term of grit. will Not, and can't fight.
In a trade, I would like a big Dman like Coburn, Stuart or Gunbranson to play in the top 4. On the wing, in a trade, I would like a Stewart type.

Old
05-18-2013, 12:27 PM
dmanfish90
How about 76 for 25?

Send a message via Skype™ to dmanfish90
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsl View Post
Good post. I'm thinking along the same lines. My overall theme is that I think Bergy wil go with youth next year, and I think It is a good idea. Our window opens in 14-15, and we need that youth to learn next year. And youth is cheap.

Some key points:

1. DD is now demoted to line 3. He's useless as a winger and Pleks Eller will be no. one and 2. This is going to happen, no doubt about it. Stop dreaming that DD is a no 1 or 2 C. It's over.

2. Chuckie can play wing for one more year, and fill in at C on any of the top 3 lines as required. He is still very young.

3. Gio can play top 6 still, but I think he'll get hurt again. People may laugh, but when Gio is hurt in January, it will be time to call up Kristo. That is how much I believe in that kid. He will be next year's Gally for us. Remember, he's 23, not 20. He just needs 40 pro games under his belt.

4. We need a big, tough 15-20 goal winger for the top 9. UFA or trade, maybe trade. Realistically, I think he finds a very good 3rd line guy, who can fill in top 2 lines if required. Forget about Clarkson and Clowe. This is going to be Bergy's biggest challenge this summer. Let's see what he does.

5. With the move to youth, I think Dumont might make the team next year. I like him a lot, he's french, and he can spot for DD on line 3 if DD is hurt. No. he's not perfect, but he's young and plays with passion. His FO ability also looks good. He also had great hands as a junior. To me he is a potential complete 3rd line C one day. I'd rather develop Dumont than hang on to some old broken FO guy like Halpern for 82 games. The question is , will he be good enough at PK to give Pleks a rest. Maybe after Christmas. If Dumont struggles, there are always a few good experienced vet FO and PK C men available at deadline.

6. White will be gunning for that spot on the 4th line. This will be his make or break year. He had a big learning curve this year, and I think he can stick next year. You have to love his passion and energy. That is what wins cups, down the line. Prust Dumont White can be an effective 4th line.

7. Yes, we need a giant tough killer ******* 4th line W, to fill in when we play teams who use goons. I think Bergy will find one. Hopefully, the guy can also at least skate well enough to backcheck, and play responsible defense, for 10 minutes.

8. It is obvious that Bergy will look for a top 6, big, tough crease clearing D man, who can fill in top 4 as required. This is Bergy's second biggest challenge this summer.

In conclusion, with the 2013-14 youth movement:

Max, Pleks, Gio (Responsible first line with scoring ability)
Bourque, Eller, Gally (This is a potential monster 2nd line)
Chuckie, DD, Big UFA or Trade W (Shelters DD and Chuckie)
Prust, Dumont, White
Killer fighter UFA/trade 4th line W for goon games.

Subby, Markov
Gorges, Emelin (Gorges better pick it up, or it's his last year as a Hab)
Big UFA/trade D man, Tinordi
Diaz, Cube

Acquisitions:

1 top 6 bug tough wing who can pot 15 goals.
1 monster fighter W to protect our small guys, and to help Prust.
1 big, punishing crease clearing 3rd line D man who can sub in top 4.

Gone in trades or buyouts:

Moen. Yes, Moen. See ya later, no more floating along on Habs. He is a good trade chip, and we should do it now.

Ryder
Kaberle
Weber
Halpern
Army

Halpern and Army are good vets, but this is the youth movement remember, and guys like them can be had at deadline, if we're in contention. I'd rather give their time to Dumont and other young wingers.

Callups:
Kristo after Christmas for top six duty.
Beaulieu after Christmas for injured D.
DD is being paid like a #2 centre. What an overpaid #3 C.

Do you really think playing against boys in the WCHA/NCAA and then 40 pro games under Kristo's belt is going to elevate him to NHL ready status? There's a learning curve and I think it isn't 40 games. Try 82 at least...but it depends on him and how he plays obviously.

I don't know much about Dumont, but the guy looks solid in the circle and I would like to see him elevate his play a bit more and see what the guy can do.

Ultimately I think if Leblanc has a good year next year, he makes the jump to the NHL over Kristo. I know they play different sides but they're both wingers.

White for me is a huge question mark. 2 years ago he played so well for us, especially against Boston. This year he's been a disappointment for me. I like that he plays with an edge to him, but he goes over it too much for my liking and cost us a multiple amount of games. If he finds the area of on the edge and not over it and stays there with his play, i'll be much happier.

We need an 8th defenseman with size and grit that can hold his own as a #6. A grittier version of "the Beard" aka Paul Mara.

Old
05-18-2013, 01:55 PM
Dagistitsyn

If you guys want a good chuckle, check out the proposals for Kesler to Montreal on the main trade board.

SMH

Old
05-18-2013, 02:27 PM
Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrowe21 View Post
If you guys want a good chuckle, check out the proposals for Kesler to Montreal on the main trade board.

SMH
It closed right before I commented on it. What a joke.

Old
05-18-2013, 03:06 PM
Stripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by otto bond View Post
That's what I was getting at but to say we are soft....not really but small...for sure. Maxim Talbot for exemple is not the guy to fight Cryba but has grit, but so does White, Gallagher and a few more. I agree on Plekanec, that's why we need a true PF ala Clowe, Clarkson to play on his wing.
Some of those UFAs you mention will cost a pretty penny on the cap and unfortunatly, I see none signing with us aside from Stalberg....but not a true PF. Big yes but that's it in term of grit. will Not, and can't fight.
In a trade, I would like a big Dman like Coburn, Stuart or Gunbranson to play in the top 4. On the wing, in a trade, I would like a Stewart type.
Bickell should most likely stay with the Hawks and because of the way he's playing, he should get 4M +.
Stalberg should cost around 3M.
I want Talbot because he's similar to Prust. Heart, hard working, hockey machine. He's 1.7 M. (Diaz is 1.2 M)
Bordeleau can be signed for under 1M.
This leaves us more or less 3M for a physical D. (Murray, Regehr, who ever)

Bourque - Plekanec - Gionta
Pacioretty - Desharnais - Stalberg
Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallagher
Prust - Talbot - Bordeleau
Dumont - Moen

Georges - Subban
Markov - Emelin
Murray - Tinordi
Bouillon

Old
05-18-2013, 03:23 PM
Dagistitsyn

Quote:
It closed right before I commented on it. What a joke.
One person said it would take Tinordi, Gally and Galchenyuk.

Others said atleast Subban. Hilarious.

Quote:
Bickell should most likely stay with the Hawks and because of the way he's playing, he should get 4M +.
Stalberg should cost around 3M.
I want Talbot because he's similar to Prust. Heart, hard working, hockey machine. He's 1.7 M. (Diaz is 1.2 M)
Bordeleau can be signed for under 1M.
This leaves us more or less 3M for a physical D. (Murray, Regehr, who ever)

Bourque - Plekanec - Gionta
Pacioretty - Desharnais - Stalberg
Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallagher
Prust - Talbot - Bordeleau
Dumont - Moen

Georges - Subban
Markov - Emelin
Murray - Tinordi
Bouillon

Who do you trade for Talbot?

Also, I'd rather have AK back than Stalberg. Atleast when AK did hit he was a mack truck.

Old
05-18-2013, 03:25 PM
habsfanatics

I wouldn't give Pleks straight up for him. At least with Pleks he'll be expected to play. One 40 goal campaign can really cloud peoples judgement.

Old
05-18-2013, 03:26 PM
Dagistitsyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfanatics View Post
I wouldn't give Pleks straight up for him. At least with Pleks he'll be expected to play. One 40 goal campaign can really cloud peoples judgement.
Me neither. Kesler is so overrated. Whiney annoying diver too.. last thing we need.

Edit: I should note, I'm not saying he is a bad player. Just personally one of my most hated players.

Closed Thread