HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Rumors and Proposals Part II

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-28-2013, 12:48 PM
  #1
TherapyforGlencross
I'm the Man
 
TherapyforGlencross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,786
vCash: 50
Trade Rumors and Proposals Part II

Continue on.

Can one of the mods please sticky this?

TherapyforGlencross is online now  
Old
04-28-2013, 04:38 PM
  #2
Stewie Griffin
Moderator
Benevolent Overlord
 
Stewie Griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary
Posts: 6,792
vCash: 1300
Part I is here: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1337249

Stewie Griffin is offline  
Old
04-28-2013, 05:03 PM
  #3
Money Baer
COYS
 
Money Baer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Moose Jaw, SK
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,633
vCash: 50
Note: I know many of us have speculated around Cammy's NMC. He stated in his Garbage Bag Day interview that he doesn't have one.

Money Baer is offline  
Old
04-28-2013, 05:39 PM
  #4
Adirondack Flames
Registered User
 
Adirondack Flames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8,663
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by wally31 View Post
Note: I know many of us have speculated around Cammy's NMC. He stated in his Garbage Bag Day interview that he doesn't have one.
that because he doesn't have a NMC. He has a modified/limited NTC, or at least he did with Montreal, him voiding it may have been apart of the trade back to Calgary though.

Adirondack Flames is offline  
Old
04-29-2013, 01:26 PM
  #5
Samwise Gagner
We suck.
 
Samwise Gagner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,101
vCash: 500
You guys should totally sign Ryan Whitney now that he's going to test the free agent waters. I swear he's a Norris calibre guy, not some kind of liability that I just want the flames to sign to help us out when we play you guys...

Samwise Gagner is offline  
Old
05-15-2013, 10:58 PM
  #6
MuffinMerc
Registered User
 
MuffinMerc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,839
vCash: 291
I'm going to make this post because I don't think it's thread worthy, and partly because I'm curious on opinions (the season is over, so less time fretting about the Flames playoff hopes and more on where players are going to be next season) on a few things concerning the team. Anyways...

I have no idea what thread this was on, but several people had Reinhart on the 4th line. Albeit these posts had the Flames trading for players that the organization probably wouldn't get, but still, the 4th line. I atleast see Max as a good 3rd line C, why not play him as such?

LW - Backlund - RW
LW - Monahan/Lindholm/Barkov/MacKinnonHolyCrapIWish - RW
LW - Stajan -RW
LW - Bouma/Byron - MCGRATTAN ****** YEAH

I really don't see management moving Stajan this next season. He and Stempers were the only players on the team with a +(a +7 and +2 respectively). Plus vets are needed in a good rebuild right? And nice to keep those that went against other teams top lines almost every game. Keep Reinhart in the AHL for one more season and have him play more minutes there, and bring him up when the season after (presumably with Stajan either walking or being traded). Opinions plz, or do some of you actually see him as a 4th line energy guy?


Other question I'm sure we touched on before: If you could, would you trade Tanguay? Obviously not for bag of pucks, but maybe a 2nd, throw in a college player I've heard of. I don't know. I shouldn't have much free time to myself.

MuffinMerc is offline  
Old
05-16-2013, 01:15 AM
  #7
Calculon
unholy acting talent
 
Calculon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,647
vCash: 50
I don't think Monahan can step into the NHL on the second line immediately. And I don't see either Lindholm or Barkov coming over next season either. I'd be comfortable with Reinhart as the third line centre; but if Monahan is the Flames' pick and they let him stay in the NHL all season, I'd expect him to centre the third line.

As for Tanguay, if he's willing to stay and mentor the kids during a rebuild, I'd by happy to keep him. But if he's going to sulk like he did after Iginla and Bouwmeester were traded, then he has to be moved.

Calculon is offline  
Old
05-17-2013, 09:27 AM
  #8
AfricanHerbsman
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 231
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calculon View Post
I don't think Monahan can step into the NHL on the second line immediately. And I don't see either Lindholm or Barkov coming over next season either. I'd be comfortable with Reinhart as the third line centre; but if Monahan is the Flames' pick and they let him stay in the NHL all season, I'd expect him to centre the third line.

As for Tanguay, if he's willing to stay and mentor the kids during a rebuild, I'd by happy to keep him. But if he's going to sulk like he did after Iginla and Bouwmeester were traded, then he has to be moved.
I'm all for moving something to get a 2nd rounder or 2. MTL, DAL, BUF AND SJ all have multiple 2nd round picks. I was thinking or trading Pitts pick and some size (maybe a jackman or a bouma) for picks 34 and 36 from MTL. There are going to be some great players in the early 2nd round and I'd love to see the flames grab a bailey and a Theodore in the 2nd if they could. Thoughts?

AfricanHerbsman is offline  
Old
05-18-2013, 10:58 AM
  #9
TherapyforGlencross
I'm the Man
 
TherapyforGlencross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,786
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanHerbsman View Post
I'm all for moving something to get a 2nd rounder or 2. MTL, DAL, BUF AND SJ all have multiple 2nd round picks. I was thinking or trading Pitts pick and some size (maybe a jackman or a bouma) for picks 34 and 36 from MTL. There are going to be some great players in the early 2nd round and I'd love to see the flames grab a bailey and a Theodore in the 2nd if they could. Thoughts?
Wouldn't mind this at all. I would be very happy if we traded for two seconds and picked up Ryan Kujawinski.

TherapyforGlencross is online now  
Old
05-18-2013, 01:13 PM
  #10
FLAMESFAN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 2,459
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanHerbsman View Post
I'm all for moving something to get a 2nd rounder or 2. MTL, DAL, BUF AND SJ all have multiple 2nd round picks. I was thinking or trading Pitts pick and some size (maybe a jackman or a bouma) for picks 34 and 36 from MTL. There are going to be some great players in the early 2nd round and I'd love to see the flames grab a bailey and a Theodore in the 2nd if they could. Thoughts?
If we don't have a 2nd at the time I like the idea. We should be able to pick up a quality Dman (Morin/McCoshen/Theodore/Meuller), and I'd love to be able to take William Carrier with the other 2nd. Check out this link on him:
http://thehockeywriters.com/combine/...spect-profile/
But hopefully we don't have to trade the Pitts pick, and we aquire a 2nd (or 2) from other trades

FLAMESFAN is online now  
Old
05-18-2013, 06:37 PM
  #11
TherapyforGlencross
I'm the Man
 
TherapyforGlencross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,786
vCash: 50
Quote:
Corey Perry’s name is the name that has surfaced on talk surrounding the Leafs with regards to trade or off-season moves.
But another name making the rounds around the Leafs is Mike Ribeiro, a top-six centre.
The Leafs are said to be interested in adding a centre and a top-four defenceman.


http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs/...it_around.html

TherapyforGlencross is online now  
Old
05-18-2013, 06:56 PM
  #12
Business of Sport
FranchiseCornerstone
 
Business of Sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 45
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLAMESFAN View Post
If we don't have a 2nd at the time I like the idea. We should be able to pick up a quality Dman (Morin/McCoshen/Theodore/Meuller), and I'd love to be able to take William Carrier with the other 2nd. Check out this link on him:
http://thehockeywriters.com/combine/...spect-profile/
But hopefully we don't have to trade the Pitts pick, and we aquire a 2nd (or 2) from other trades
I wonder if CLB's 2nd in this year's draft (44th overall) can be had along with RW prospect Cam Atkinson in a deal for Cammalleri..

Business of Sport is offline  
Old
05-18-2013, 07:37 PM
  #13
Anglesmith
Moderator
GDTs now 90% off!
 
Anglesmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Victoria
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,590
vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Business of Sport View Post
I wonder if CLB's 2nd in this year's draft (44th overall) can be had along with RW prospect Cam Atkinson in a deal for Cammalleri..
I can't see Columbus' ownership going for that, to be honest. Nor their management, simply because Cam Atkinson seems like a really good player for the future.

Anglesmith is offline  
Old
05-18-2013, 07:52 PM
  #14
Business of Sport
FranchiseCornerstone
 
Business of Sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 45
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wflames View Post
I can't see Columbus' ownership going for that, to be honest. Nor their management, simply because Cam Atkinson seems like a really good player for the future.
What if we sent someone like Ryan Howse back the other way? He's turning 22, and though he hit a rough patch, is only 2 seasons removed from 51g, 83pt in 70 game campaign in the dub. Still one year left on his contract:

To CLB: Cammalleri + Howse

To CGY: Atkinson + 2013 2nd

Business of Sport is offline  
Old
05-18-2013, 08:34 PM
  #15
Stewie Griffin
Moderator
Benevolent Overlord
 
Stewie Griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary
Posts: 6,792
vCash: 1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Business of Sport View Post
What if we sent someone like Ryan Howse back the other way? He's turning 22, and though he hit a rough patch, is only 2 seasons removed from 51g, 83pt in 70 game campaign in the dub. Still one year left on his contract:

To CLB: Cammalleri + Howse

To CGY: Atkinson + 2013 2nd
Adding Howse would be like adding a dozen donuts and a tin of Tim Horton's coffee. (Not really adding value to the trade.)

Stewie Griffin is offline  
Old
05-18-2013, 08:41 PM
  #16
Anglesmith
Moderator
GDTs now 90% off!
 
Anglesmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Victoria
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,590
vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie Griffin View Post
Adding Howse would be like adding a dozen donuts and a tin of Tim Horton's coffee. (Not really adding value to the trade.)
Tim Horton's is more rare in the US, and thus more valuable.

But yeah, I agree.

Anglesmith is offline  
Old
05-18-2013, 10:09 PM
  #17
Business of Sport
FranchiseCornerstone
 
Business of Sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 45
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie Griffin View Post
Adding Howse would be like adding a dozen donuts and a tin of Tim Horton's coffee. (Not really adding value to the trade.)
Haha, nice. I just think we could get more than just a 2nd rounder for Cammy; wondered what it'd take to pry a guy like Atkinson away to go along with the pick. True, CLB would be taking back salary in Cammys contract, maybe throwing in a mid-to-late rounder with/instead of Howse, or would it take a guy like Horak to get it done..? CLB just seems like an ideal destination for Cammy to fit into a good role with a team on the upswing (familiar faces of some recent former Flames in the mix there as well), while CLB - with 3 1sts of their own - are in as good position as anyone to part with a 2nd in this years' draft. What's the value of Jackman's final year, if anything? Lol

Business of Sport is offline  
Old
05-18-2013, 10:21 PM
  #18
Anglesmith
Moderator
GDTs now 90% off!
 
Anglesmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Victoria
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,590
vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Business of Sport View Post
Haha, nice. I just think we could get more than just a 2nd rounder for Cammy; wondered what it'd take to pry a guy like Atkinson away to go along with the pick. True, CLB would be taking back salary in Cammys contract, maybe throwing in a mid-to-late rounder with/instead of Howse, or would it take a guy like Horak to get it done..? CLB just seems like an ideal destination for Cammy to fit into a good role with a team on the upswing (familiar faces of some recent former Flames in the mix there as well), while CLB - with 3 1sts of their own - are in as good position as anyone to part with a 2nd in this years' draft. What's the value of Jackman's final year, if anything? Lol
For sure I think we'll be trying to pry younger players from other organizations in exchange for our vets. I just don't think that Columbus is an organization to look at, but I could easily be wrong. Maybe their owner is thinking now's the time for a serious push, in which case Cammy might be a good fit.

Anglesmith is offline  
Old
05-29-2013, 07:06 AM
  #19
Adirondack Flames
Registered User
 
Adirondack Flames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8,663
vCash: 50
I would try and make 2 moves at the draft to speed up this rebuild even more.

Cammalleri at 1/2 salary to Vancouver for David Booth & the Canucks 1st round pick and then Tanguay to Winnipeg for 2 second round picks.

This would give us 6 picks in the first 2 rounds, including 4 first round picks.

In the first 2 rounds dream draft would be to draft:
- Sean Monahan (Centreman)
- Ryan Pulock (Defenseman)
- Fredric Gauthier (Centreman)
- JT Compher (Left Wing)
- Michael McCarron (Right Wing)
- Justin Bailey (Right Wing)

I would buyout:
- Cory Sarich, I am a big supporter of Sarich but he just doesn't have a place here anymore.
- Blair Jones, the coaching staff lost faith in him ;ast year, its time to just sever ties.

Assuming none of the 2013 picks are NHL ready for 2013/14 I would go hard after (and overpay) for a couple players I feel will be bought out that could be looking for contracts to prove something before the cap goes up in 2014. As well as a few players to help sure up lesser parts of the lineup and help the Heat ice a full and competitive roster.

Brad Richards - 1 year @ $5,000,000
- a should be #1 centre on a prove something deal.
Keith Ballard - 1 year @ $3,000,000
- a should be top 4 defenseman on a prove something deal.
Boyd Gordon - 1 year @ $1,750,000
- bottom six center to help with the PK and faceoffs.
Matt Pelech - 1 year @ 600,000
- primarily for Abbotsford.
Guillaume Desbiens - 1 year @ $600,000
- primarily for Abbotsford.
Ryan Potulny - 1 year @ $600,000
- primarily for Abbotsford.

Sign our own guys

Mikael Backlund - 2 years @ $3,000,000
Lance Bouma - 1 year @ $600,000
Chris Breen - 1 year @ $700,000
TJ Brodie - 2 years @ $5,000,000
Chris Butler - 2 year @ $4,000,000
Paul Byron - 1 year @ $600,000
Mark Cundari - 1 year @ $700,000
Brady Lamb - 1 year @ $600,000
Brian McGrattan - 1 year @ $600,000
Greg Nemisz - 1 year @ $600,000
Karri Ramo - 2 years @ $4,000,000

Sign some AHLers to deals with Abbotsford

Carter Bancks
Brett Carson
Zach McKelvie
Steven Seigo

Lineups

Flames

Sven Baertschi - Brad Richards (A) - David Booth
Curtis Glencross (A) - Mikael Backlund - Jiri Hudler
Roman Horak - Matt Stajan (A) - Lee Stempniak
Lance Bouma - Boyd Gordon - Brian McGrattan
Tim Jackman

TJ Brodie - Mark Giordano (C)
Keith Ballard - Dennis Wideman (A)
Mark Cundari - Chris Butler
Chris Breen - Derek Smith

Karri Ramo - Joey MacDonald

Heat

Paul Byron - Ben Street (A) - Ben Hanowski
Ryan Potulny - Max Reinhart - Greg Nemisz (A)
Ryan Howse - Markus Granlund - Michael Ferland
Carter Bancks (C) - Turner Elson - Guillaume Desbiens
David Eddy

John Ramage - Brett Carson (A)
Tyler Wotherspoon - Matt Pelech (A)
Zach McKelvie - Brady Lamb
James Martin - Steven Seigo

Reto Berra - Laurent Brossoit

The Flames would likely be pretty bad, but the potential of Brodie proving to be a top 2 guy, the chance of some Sven/Richards magic, Backlund breaking out and the chance Ramo is the real deal makes the team a bit of a wilcard if at least 2 of those happen. The big youth movement up front would happen in 2014-15 with the additions of Monahan, Reinhart and potentially Hanowski to the everyday lineup and possibly the graduation of Ramage or Wotherspoon to NHL duties.

The Heat could be very dangerous. The defense should be rock solid defensively and pretty physical. Berra has potential to be a top AHL goaltender, Hanowski, Ferland and Desbiens add size & strength and toughness to a team that was small and soft last year and Potulny & Granlund could bring some new found skill to the lineup. A full season of Byron also very much increases the skill level. In 2014-15 they should see a further influx of youngsters with Sieloff, Kulak, Culkin, Gordon and Arnold joining the club.


Last edited by Adirondack Flames: 05-29-2013 at 07:13 AM.
Adirondack Flames is offline  
Old
05-29-2013, 08:14 AM
  #20
Business of Sport
FranchiseCornerstone
 
Business of Sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 45
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbotsford Heat View Post
I would try and make 2 moves at the draft to speed up this rebuild even more.

Cammalleri at 1/2 salary to Vancouver for David Booth & the Canucks 1st round pick and then Tanguay to Winnipeg for 2 second round picks.

This would give us 6 picks in the first 2 rounds, including 4 first round picks.

In the first 2 rounds dream draft would be to draft:
- Sean Monahan (Centreman)
- Ryan Pulock (Defenseman)
- Fredric Gauthier (Centreman)
- JT Compher (Left Wing)
- Michael McCarron (Right Wing)
- Justin Bailey (Right Wing)

I would buyout:
- Cory Sarich, I am a big supporter of Sarich but he just doesn't have a place here anymore.
- Blair Jones, the coaching staff lost faith in him ;ast year, its time to just sever ties.

Assuming none of the 2013 picks are NHL ready for 2013/14 I would go hard after (and overpay) for a couple players I feel will be bought out that could be looking for contracts to prove something before the cap goes up in 2014. As well as a few players to help sure up lesser parts of the lineup and help the Heat ice a full and competitive roster.

Brad Richards - 1 year @ $5,000,000
- a should be #1 centre on a prove something deal.
Keith Ballard - 1 year @ $3,000,000
- a should be top 4 defenseman on a prove something deal.
Boyd Gordon - 1 year @ $1,750,000
- bottom six center to help with the PK and faceoffs.
Matt Pelech - 1 year @ 600,000
- primarily for Abbotsford.
Guillaume Desbiens - 1 year @ $600,000
- primarily for Abbotsford.
Ryan Potulny - 1 year @ $600,000
- primarily for Abbotsford.

Sign our own guys

Mikael Backlund - 2 years @ $3,000,000
Lance Bouma - 1 year @ $600,000
Chris Breen - 1 year @ $700,000
TJ Brodie - 2 years @ $5,000,000
Chris Butler - 2 year @ $4,000,000
Paul Byron - 1 year @ $600,000
Mark Cundari - 1 year @ $700,000
Brady Lamb - 1 year @ $600,000
Brian McGrattan - 1 year @ $600,000
Greg Nemisz - 1 year @ $600,000
Karri Ramo - 2 years @ $4,000,000

Sign some AHLers to deals with Abbotsford

Carter Bancks
Brett Carson
Zach McKelvie
Steven Seigo

Lineups

Flames

Sven Baertschi - Brad Richards (A) - David Booth
Curtis Glencross (A) - Mikael Backlund - Jiri Hudler
Roman Horak - Matt Stajan (A) - Lee Stempniak
Lance Bouma - Boyd Gordon - Brian McGrattan
Tim Jackman

TJ Brodie - Mark Giordano (C)
Keith Ballard - Dennis Wideman (A)
Mark Cundari - Chris Butler
Chris Breen - Derek Smith

Karri Ramo - Joey MacDonald

Heat

Paul Byron - Ben Street (A) - Ben Hanowski
Ryan Potulny - Max Reinhart - Greg Nemisz (A)
Ryan Howse - Markus Granlund - Michael Ferland
Carter Bancks (C) - Turner Elson - Guillaume Desbiens
David Eddy

John Ramage - Brett Carson (A)
Tyler Wotherspoon - Matt Pelech (A)
Zach McKelvie - Brady Lamb
James Martin - Steven Seigo

Reto Berra - Laurent Brossoit

The Flames would likely be pretty bad, but the potential of Brodie proving to be a top 2 guy, the chance of some Sven/Richards magic, Backlund breaking out and the chance Ramo is the real deal makes the team a bit of a wilcard if at least 2 of those happen. The big youth movement up front would happen in 2014-15 with the additions of Monahan, Reinhart and potentially Hanowski to the everyday lineup and possibly the graduation of Ramage or Wotherspoon to NHL duties.

The Heat could be very dangerous. The defense should be rock solid defensively and pretty physical. Berra has potential to be a top AHL goaltender, Hanowski, Ferland and Desbiens add size & strength and toughness to a team that was small and soft last year and Potulny & Granlund could bring some new found skill to the lineup. A full season of Byron also very much increases the skill level. In 2014-15 they should see a further influx of youngsters with Sieloff, Kulak, Culkin, Gordon and Arnold joining the club.
I'm all for this with the exception of busting up GlenX-Stajan-Stepniak, and if we can sign Horton for 2RW and move Hudler to 2LW. Still not much to write home about, but it'd be a start. Plus, there is still an outside chance Iggy comes back for one more kick at the can.

Business of Sport is offline  
Old
05-29-2013, 01:49 PM
  #21
Trae
Registered User
 
Trae's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,132
vCash: 50
Those are optimistic trades to acquire those picks, I am a little confused, also, you're signing Butler to a contract worth 4 million per year? And Brodie makes 5 million per year? Am I missing something? Ramo is high as well.

Trae is offline  
Old
05-29-2013, 02:00 PM
  #22
Adirondack Flames
Registered User
 
Adirondack Flames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8,663
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae View Post
Those are optimistic trades to acquire those picks, I am a little confused, also, you're signing Butler to a contract worth 4 million per year? And Brodie makes 5 million per year? Am I missing something? Ramo is high as well.
that is the term and dollars for the full contract. Butler 2 year @ 4 million would be 2 million per. Brodie would be 2.5 million per.

also both of those trades were ones discussed and agreed upon by myself and the fans of those teams over the last little while, so while they might be optimistic, they have some merit.


Last edited by Adirondack Flames: 05-29-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Adirondack Flames is offline  
Old
05-29-2013, 02:07 PM
  #23
Adirondack Flames
Registered User
 
Adirondack Flames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8,663
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Business of Sport View Post
I'm all for this with the exception of busting up GlenX-Stajan-Stepniak, and if we can sign Horton for 2RW and move Hudler to 2LW. Still not much to write home about, but it'd be a start. Plus, there is still an outside chance Iggy comes back for one more kick at the can.
I didn't want to split up the GSS line either but Horak with Backlund & Hudler would be too soft, it's the same reason I put Booth on the top line over Hudler. I think Glencross's physical attributes would be more of an asset when used in this way.

I am definitely open to other combos, but I think those are the most balanced (we could maybe swap Glencross & Booth, which I contemplated).

As for Horton, I would love to sign him, I just don't see it being possible. The only reason I think we could get Richards is because we can overpay on a short deal to let him re-establish his worth.

Adirondack Flames is offline  
Old
05-29-2013, 02:09 PM
  #24
Trae
Registered User
 
Trae's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,132
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbotsford Heat View Post
that is the term and dollars for the full contract. Butler 2 year @ 4 million would be 2 million per. Brodie would be 2.5 million per.
Ahh my mistake, sounds about right

Trae is offline  
Old
05-29-2013, 02:27 PM
  #25
TherapyforGlencross
I'm the Man
 
TherapyforGlencross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,786
vCash: 50
I highly doubt that Pulock will be available after pick 15.

TherapyforGlencross is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.