HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Post your best lineup for next year

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-31-2013, 07:25 PM
  #226
Caniac125330
Registered User
 
Caniac125330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: North Carolina
Country: United States
Posts: 415
vCash: 500
How do you guys feel about Rob Scuderi? Veteran shut down d with 2 cups. Hits, clears the crease and blocks shots. Question is how much he would cost though.

Caniac125330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-31-2013, 07:51 PM
  #227
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
How's the thesis?
 
DaveG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Durham NC
Country: United States
Posts: 34,206
vCash: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caniac125330 View Post
How do you guys feel about Rob Scuderi? Veteran shut down d with 2 cups. Hits, clears the crease and blocks shots. Question is how much he would cost though.
Expensive but yes please, exactly what we need in a second pairing guy

Gleason - Faulk
Pitkanen - Scuderi (~3.5 per)
Harrison - Murphy
Komisarek (~750K)

is a pretty acceptable defense, especially if we can keep guys like Sangs and Bellemore as our #8 and 9 guys.

DaveG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-31-2013, 08:02 PM
  #228
Novacane
Registered User
 
Novacane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 19,384
vCash: 500
I'd love Scuderi.

Novacane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-31-2013, 09:35 PM
  #229
Lethargic
Cthulhu 2016
 
Lethargic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Isle of Misfit Toys
Country: Somalia
Posts: 11,250
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
Expensive but yes please, exactly what we need in a second pairing guy

Gleason - Faulk
Pitkanen - Scuderi (~3.5 per)
Harrison - Murphy
Komisarek (~750K)

is a pretty acceptable defense, especially if we can keep guys like Sangs and Bellemore as our #8 and 9 guys.
Can't really afford him at that price with JRs 61m Cap limit.

2m maybe.

Lethargic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-31-2013, 09:37 PM
  #230
bilpeto
Best Bandwagon Ever
 
bilpeto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Raleigh
Country: United States
Posts: 7,293
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfit Semin View Post
Can't really afford him at that price with JRs 61m Cap limit.

2m maybe.
Which is why we won't have Scuderi at the 61m cap limit.

bilpeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.