HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

Panthers at 30-1 presents great value

Old
10-07-2006, 03:42 AM
wpring

vCash: 500
Panthers at 30-1 presents great value

All summer I have been loading up on the Panthers at 30-1. It is one of the best bets I have ever seen (along with NO saints at 80-1 before this season). Look at the depth on our forward lines, our 4th line is a good third line. Our third line could pass as a second line and we have two #1 lines. Our top five D are all solid (a major change from last year) and our coach is smart. In net, Auld looks solid and when healthy, Eddie will be huge. I guarantee Eddie would outplay Louie if Van and Fla met in the finals. This is the best team in hockey, I honestly believe that. Boston is a bad team, I am discounting tonight's performance appropriately, but the Panthers are going to keep on winning, they are going to win the division and if they avoid serious injury, they are going to win the stanley cup.

I urge all Florida Panthers fans to act uickly and place wagers (assuming your government is not "protecting" you from doing this - not an issue here in Canada). If the Panthers win the next two, which I think they will, the odds will have certainly changed by Tuesday morning.

I have been a Nieuwendyk fan for years and while he has played on lines with a lot of great players (Roberts, Lags, Verbeek, Morrow, Friesen to name a few) I have never seen anyone look as good on his wing as Bert did tonight. I originally questioned Bertuzzi but I am convinced after tonight. I never realized he was such a great passer, he has great vision. If he stayed healthy, Newy would score 40 goals this year.

wpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2006, 07:14 AM
Happy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpring View Post
I have been a Nieuwendyk fan for years and while he has played on lines with a lot of great players (Roberts, Lags, Verbeek, Morrow, Friesen to name a few) I have never seen anyone look as good on his wing as Bert did tonight. I originally questioned Bertuzzi but I am convinced after tonight. I never realized he was such a great passer, he has great vision. If he stayed healthy, Newy would score 40 goals this year.
Joe has this way of making the players around him play better. I am not sure how he does it. Last night, that line reminded me of watching Joe in Calgary - just flying out there.

Happy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2006, 08:06 AM
Mogo
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

vCash: 813
I got Panthers at 70-1 here in europe =)

Mogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2006, 04:56 PM
VAiN*
Infractions are bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Girl View Post
Joe has this way of making the players around him play better. I am not sure how he does it. Last night, that line reminded me of watching Joe in Calgary - just flying out there.
I agre, HG - Joe was like a rocket out there... not bad for an old guy

VAiN* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Clint

Send a message via AIM to Clint
If the Panthers make the finals with this roster, I will give credit where credit is due. Mike Keenan built this team, and the blame/praise will fall on his shoulders at the end of this season.

Clint is offline   Reply With Quote