HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NHL 13 GM CONNECTED | ACTIVITY CHECK COMPLETE | 11 Teams Available | Xbox 360 |

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-01-2013, 12:38 PM
  #776
RaginStajan
Bo Farmer
 
RaginStajan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Canaduh
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,370
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by InFeasterWeTrust View Post
I made a chatzy chatroom for everybody to talk to each other much easier.

http://us10.***********/15437170794815
Use the chatzy to discuss trades!

RaginStajan is offline  
Old
06-01-2013, 01:32 PM
  #777
Vyse64
N64
 
Vyse64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Calgary AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,771
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vyse64
on the block

Thomas Vanek (84 OV), Matthew Lombardi (82 OV), Ville Leino (81 OV), Garrett Wilson (79 OV), Luke Schenn (82 OV), my 1st round pick and prospects

looking for a RW around 83-86 OV
an upgrade on Defense with Schenn
or a depth move on Defense

I'm tight against the cap

Vyse64 is offline  
Old
06-01-2013, 05:46 PM
  #778
tv14
Registered User
 
tv14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,064
vCash: 500
Looking for top-6 LW (preferably a rental), as both my 1st and 2nd LW are out for huge periods of time

tv14 is offline  
Old
06-01-2013, 05:48 PM
  #779
Vyse64
N64
 
Vyse64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Calgary AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,771
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vyse64
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv14 View Post
Looking for top-6 LW, as both my 1st and 2nd LW are out for huge periods of time
Vanek is available (also Booth if the offer is right), send an offer if interested


Last edited by Vyse64: 06-01-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Vyse64 is offline  
Old
06-01-2013, 06:25 PM
  #780
tv14
Registered User
 
tv14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,064
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
Vanek is available (also Booth if the offer is right), send an offer if interested
Preferably I'd like to get a rental, not a guy with years left on his contract. But I'll keep this open if I don't find that.

tv14 is offline  
Old
06-02-2013, 12:34 AM
  #781
oilfan09
Registered User
 
oilfan09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv14 View Post
Preferably I'd like to get a rental, not a guy with years left on his contract. But I'll keep this open if I don't find that.
I have Rene Bourque. 1 year left on his contract

oilfan09 is offline  
Old
06-02-2013, 01:39 AM
  #782
tv14
Registered User
 
tv14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,064
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfan09 View Post
I have Rene Bourque. 1 year left on his contract
What are you looking for?

tv14 is offline  
Old
06-02-2013, 02:12 AM
  #783
oilfan09
Registered User
 
oilfan09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 652
vCash: 500
probably prospect or defenseman

oilfan09 is offline  
Old
06-02-2013, 11:36 AM
  #784
Fan 4 Life
Registered User
 
Fan 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Airdrie AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 736
vCash: 500
I am interested in filling one of the 6 vacant spots. Not sure which team I want though, how do I go about seeing the rosters/contracts/etc.

Fan 4 Life is offline  
Old
06-02-2013, 08:19 PM
  #785
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!
 
Faithful67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,523
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan 4 Life View Post
I am interested in filling one of the 6 vacant spots. Not sure which team I want though, how do I go about seeing the rosters/contracts/etc.
Join as one team and look at the others leave and choose one

Faithful67 is offline  
Old
06-03-2013, 06:51 PM
  #786
EE AY HOCKEY CONNECT
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 86
vCash: 500
Ill be the flames if they are still open.

Gamertag JkMURPHY22

Ill join tonight but wont be able to play online till thursday when the tech comes. I am piggy backing off my neighbours and dont think the connection is strong enough far a game.

EE AY HOCKEY CONNECT is offline  
Old
06-03-2013, 07:46 PM
  #787
oilers1084
Registered User
 
oilers1084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 781
vCash: 500
Faithful, is there a reason why my Hodgson trade didn't go through?

oilers1084 is offline  
Old
06-04-2013, 01:16 AM
  #788
oilfan09
Registered User
 
oilfan09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilers1084 View Post
Faithful, is there a reason why my Hodgson trade didn't go through?
I think cause he traded hodgson over to pens first?

oilfan09 is offline  
Old
06-04-2013, 07:59 AM
  #789
oilers1084
Registered User
 
oilers1084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 781
vCash: 500
Toronto told me I was the first one to accept the Hodgson deal.

oilers1084 is offline  
Old
06-04-2013, 12:09 PM
  #790
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!
 
Faithful67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,523
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilers1084 View Post
Toronto told me I was the first one to accept the Hodgson deal.
nobody told me anything!!! I accepted the fairest one sorry

Faithful67 is offline  
Old
06-04-2013, 09:15 PM
  #791
oilers1084
Registered User
 
oilers1084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 781
vCash: 500
Thats ok, I just really needed that trade, I lost Marchand and Gagner long term.

Thanks for letting me know though, sorry I haven't been active lately fellas.

oilers1084 is offline  
Old
06-04-2013, 10:46 PM
  #792
EE AY HOCKEY CONNECT
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 86
vCash: 500
HOLY ****

Am I the Flames or the Canucks?

Kesler D Sedin and Kassian are my best forwards.

I think I only have 1 original flame.

I see that the trade deadline has passed and I am out of the playoff race. Ill set my computer for anyone to play, but always check for me first. I am on every night for at least an hour or so.

Edit Are we allowed to play the comp of a team with no user? I have a game VS Dallas that I want to play.

EE AY HOCKEY CONNECT is offline  
Old
06-05-2013, 01:42 AM
  #793
Vyse64
N64
 
Vyse64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Calgary AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,771
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vyse64
Quote:
Originally Posted by EE AY HOCKEY CONNECT View Post
HOLY ****

Am I the Flames or the Canucks?

Kesler D Sedin and Kassian are my best forwards.

I think I only have 1 original flame.

I see that the trade deadline has passed and I am out of the playoff race. Ill set my computer for anyone to play, but always check for me first. I am on every night for at least an hour or so.

Edit Are we allowed to play the comp of a team with no user? I have a game VS Dallas that I want to play.
yes you can play them

Vyse64 is offline  
Old
06-06-2013, 11:50 AM
  #794
camwise
Registered User
 
camwise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 500


Feel free to play my CPU.

I lost 4 of my best players for the season, Colburne (49) Howden (16) then on his first game back (47) Sunstrom (48) Tavares (11) White (16)

I would rather get a better draft pick, so rage against my squad till the end of the season, if im online and you want to play me, that is totally fine, just send the request and I will accept the invite.

camwise is offline  
Old
06-06-2013, 11:06 PM
  #795
Game 8
Registered User
 
Game 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,225
vCash: 500
Guys is the rule is you cant play someones CPU unless we are two hours from a sim? For some reason two teams I am having a playoff race with both played me twice and now after six seasons Im looking like I will miss the playoffs again! Minnesota Ive done you lots of favours, and Columbus Im not sure how long you have been around but really?????

Game 8 is offline  
Old
06-07-2013, 12:07 AM
  #796
oilers1084
Registered User
 
oilers1084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 781
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game 8 View Post
Guys is the rule is you cant play someones CPU unless we are two hours from a sim? For some reason two teams I am having a playoff race with both played me twice and now after six seasons Im looking like I will miss the playoffs again! Minnesota Ive done you lots of favours, and Columbus Im not sure how long you have been around but really?????
What the heck is this? I never played your CPU once. The only CPU I've played this year has been Vancouver.

Edit: It looks likes like our games were simed. I haven't been able to get on in about 4 days.


Last edited by oilers1084: 06-07-2013 at 01:10 AM.
oilers1084 is offline  
Old
06-07-2013, 06:10 AM
  #797
Game 8
Registered User
 
Game 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,225
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilers1084 View Post
What the heck is this? I never played your CPU once. The only CPU I've played this year has been Vancouver.

Edit: It looks likes like our games were simed. I haven't been able to get on in about 4 days.
Oh well its too late now. I dont mind if the games are meaningless but when playoff positions are that tight we need to be respectful. How can some games sim themselves?

Game 8 is offline  
Old
06-07-2013, 08:00 AM
  #798
oilers1084
Registered User
 
oilers1084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 781
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game 8 View Post
Oh well its too late now. I dont mind if the games are meaningless but when playoff positions are that tight we need to be respectful. How can some games sim themselves?
Faithful went to the next schedule of games?

oilers1084 is offline  
Old
06-07-2013, 08:06 AM
  #799
camwise
Registered User
 
camwise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilers1084 View Post
Faithful went to the next schedule of games?
yup, its the last block before the playoffs i believe, you all can play the islanders CPU

camwise is offline  
Old
06-07-2013, 10:00 AM
  #800
Game 8
Registered User
 
Game 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,225
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilers1084 View Post
Faithful went to the next schedule of games?
If thats what happened then my bad! The times and dates didnt match up and the remaining games against Calgary etc. seemed to there.

Game 8 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.