HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Det-Wpg (minor)

Old
06-01-2013, 03:55 PM
DatsyukToZetterberg
Alligator!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by allan5oh View Post
How many of his games did you see?
I saw 5 of his games last year & 4 of him this year. He doesn't do anything exceptional well & I can't see him being anything more then a 4/5 at the NHL level.

Anyways it's an easy no from the Wings. Redmond fills 0 of our needs and Frk just had a great finish to his junior career & he has potential to be a top line RH sniper. He has one of the best shots in our pool & in the CHL. If we were to move Frk it would be in a package for a top pairing dman, ie: Bogosian, or a young center with upside, ie: Burmistrov or Scheifele (not suggesting you would trade him just the type of players we would be looking for).

DatsyukToZetterberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2013, 04:30 PM
allan5oh
Has prospect fever

vCash: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsyukToZetterberg View Post
I saw 5 of his games last year & 4 of him this year. He doesn't do anything exceptional well & I can't see him being anything more then a 4/5 at the NHL level.

Anyways it's an easy no from the Wings. Redmond fills 0 of our needs and Frk just had a great finish to his junior career & he has potential to be a top line RH sniper. He has one of the best shots in our pool & in the CHL. If we were to move Frk it would be in a package for a top pairing dman, ie: Bogosian, or a young center with upside, ie: Burmistrov or Scheifele (not suggesting you would trade him just the type of players we would be looking for).
That's understandable, no point in getting upset about player values if there's no trade to be had anyways. I think our team needs are actually similar.

Burmi for Frk would be a good starting point however.

allan5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2013, 10:33 AM
InjuredChoker

vCash: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by allan5oh View Post
That's understandable, no point in getting upset about player values if there's no trade to be had anyways. I think our team needs are actually similar.

Burmi for Frk would be a good starting point however.
How much would Wings need to add?

InjuredChoker is offline   Reply With Quote