HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ticket Prices 2013-2014

View Poll Results: Are you renewing or buying season tickets at these prices?
Yes 45 54.22%
No 28 33.73%
Undecided 10 12.05%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old
05-22-2013, 01:49 PM
Giacomin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash Money View Post
Can someone give me a timeline and description for new STH? Do they just call you one day in July and ask if you want X seats, or do they give you an option of what's left?
When I first became a STH in 2007 I was called in September and I requested 4 tickets and was given the option of 4 in the lower bowl behind the goal or 2 in the upper bowl behind the goal. I don,t know if it has changed but I was not given many options back then.

Old
05-22-2013, 02:34 PM
niinah

I became a season subscriber last summer, confirmed the seats July 20th (I had left a deposit May 31st).
I was told beginning/mid July that there was no availability in the upper bowl (except singles or piggyback pairs), and actually told my rep I didn't want any seats then.
However, he called back end of July and I was given one option in 112 and decided to take it after all, the rep gave me like a few hours to decide if I wanted them or not.

The whole process seemed kinda chaotic, the rep said something like "these just opened up and I grabbed them for you and can only hold them for a short time while you decide" -- not sure if sales BS or they are actually struggling and competing with other reps & customers on a hectic timeline.

Last edited by niinah: 05-22-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Old
05-22-2013, 05:13 PM
vstk

Quote:
Originally Posted by niinah View Post
the rep gave me like a few hours to decide if I wanted them or not.
More like 30 minutes.

Old
06-03-2013, 03:16 PM
MessierIsGod

Just Got this email on the Upgrade:

We are excited that you have renewed your New York Rangers season tickets for the 2013-14 season! You previously indicated interest in upgrading your seat location. Accordingly, we want to share some important information related to this process.

We are pleased to continue to offer our state-of-the-art 3D technology that will allow you to participate in the upgrade process online instead of over the phone. This unique and interactive tool will provide you with the ability to view and select the best available seats according to your individual preferences. It will also allow you to access available seating any time after your scheduled appointment date and time so you can continue to search for seat locations until the upgrade process has concluded.

You will be able to access the online upgrade tool using your "My Rangers Account Manager" via www.nyrsubcentral.com. We will be sending you a reminder as well as additional instructions a few days prior to your scheduled upgrade appointment so that you have plenty of time to review the information prior to your scheduled login time.

If you feel uncertain about using this interactive tool or will not have access to your "My Rangers Account Manager" during your scheduled time, don't hesitate to contact me to make alternate arrangements. Moreover, if you require accessible (ADA) seating due to a disability, please contact me directly to convey what type of seating you are requesting so that I can better assist you.

Listed below is the specific date and time that you will have access to participate in our online upgrade process. The priority for your scheduled time relative to other eligible Season Subscribers is based solely on your subscription tenure. As always, seat upgrades and relocations are subject to seating availability. Please note that if you have indicated interest in purchasing additional seats, you will receive separate information related to that process at a later time.

Your Login Access begins on

Old
06-03-2013, 03:49 PM
Rangers110

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessierIsGod View Post
Just Got this email on the Upgrade:

We are excited that you have renewed your New York Rangers season tickets for the 2013-14 season! You previously indicated interest in upgrading your seat location. Accordingly, we want to share some important information related to this process.

We are pleased to continue to offer our state-of-the-art 3D technology that will allow you to participate in the upgrade process online instead of over the phone. This unique and interactive tool will provide you with the ability to view and select the best available seats according to your individual preferences. It will also allow you to access available seating any time after your scheduled appointment date and time so you can continue to search for seat locations until the upgrade process has concluded.

You will be able to access the online upgrade tool using your "My Rangers Account Manager" via www.nyrsubcentral.com. We will be sending you a reminder as well as additional instructions a few days prior to your scheduled upgrade appointment so that you have plenty of time to review the information prior to your scheduled login time.

If you feel uncertain about using this interactive tool or will not have access to your "My Rangers Account Manager" during your scheduled time, don't hesitate to contact me to make alternate arrangements. Moreover, if you require accessible (ADA) seating due to a disability, please contact me directly to convey what type of seating you are requesting so that I can better assist you.

Listed below is the specific date and time that you will have access to participate in our online upgrade process. The priority for your scheduled time relative to other eligible Season Subscribers is based solely on your subscription tenure. As always, seat upgrades and relocations are subject to seating availability. Please note that if you have indicated interest in purchasing additional seats, you will receive separate information related to that process at a later time.

Your Login Access begins on
Just comparing notes to see if they are truly offering upgrade dates based upon length of tenure. I have had season tickets since 1979 and my upgrade date is June 25th @ 3:00 PM. If anybody else would like to share, it would be appreciated.

Old
06-03-2013, 04:00 PM
MessierIsGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangers110 View Post
Just comparing notes to see if they are truly offering upgrade dates based upon length of tenure. I have had season tickets since 1979 and my upgrade date is June 25th @ 3:00 PM. If anybody else would like to share, it would be appreciated.
I don't think they would lie about that. I can tell you you are earlier than I am and have more tenure.

Old
06-03-2013, 05:16 PM
17futurecap

Quote:
I'm going June 28th at 10 AM, and this will be my 6th season coming up.

Old
06-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Socs5199

Quote:
This will be my second year and I have July 1.

Old
06-03-2013, 05:39 PM
jdsrangers

Quote:
season ticket holder since 1988 ....June 26th in am

Old
06-03-2013, 05:52 PM
patnyrnyg

I have had them since 98 and drew June 26th in the afternoon. However, I won't be near my computer at that time. Going to email my rep in the morning.

Old
06-03-2013, 06:32 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
I have had them since 98 and drew June 26th in the afternoon. However, I won't be near my computer at that time. Going to email my rep in the morning.
You can call in at that time if you prefer.

Old
06-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Rangers110

Anybody who had row 1 Gallery Seats keeping them?

Anybody trying to upgrade to row 1 Gallery Seats?

I am keeping my 4 Gallery Seats in row 1 for next year and I'm trying to change my section 115 seats to Gallery seats as well so I would have 6 in a row.

The seats themselves are great and the view is awesome with nobody blocking you.
The biggest downside for me is the crowded concourse in between periods and it takes a long time to get outside after the game.

Old
06-03-2013, 06:43 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Anybody who had row 1 Gallery Seats keeping them?

Anybody trying to upgrade to row 1 Gallery Seats?

I am keeping my 4 Gallery Seats in row 1 for next year and I'm trying to change my section 115 seats to Gallery seats as well so I would have 6 in a row.

The seats themselves are great and the view is awesome with nobody blocking you.
The biggest downside for me is the crowded concourse in between periods and it takes a long time to get outside after the game.
I'm probably dumping my Gallery Row 1 pair. Definitely keeping my set of 3 in Gallery Row 2 though.

Old
06-03-2013, 07:00 PM
patnyrnyg

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
You can call in at that time if you prefer.
Probably not going to be possible either.

Old
06-03-2013, 07:03 PM
Rangers110

Quote:
I'm probably dumping my Gallery Row 1 pair. Definitely keeping my set of 3 in Gallery Row 2 though.
I wish I could add 2 in row 2 instead of 2 more in row 1 but I think that's going to be impossible.
The row 2 Gallery seats are the best deal.

Old
06-03-2013, 08:02 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
Probably not going to be possible either.
Your upgrade period is good for 24 hours I believe, so perhaps you can get online sometime later in the day.

Old
06-04-2013, 10:57 AM
patnyrnyg

Good from 3pm on 6/26 until the end of the process. Tried to get her to move me to that morning, but she couldn't do it.

Old
06-04-2013, 01:20 PM
Section311

I have season since 2001 and I'm going June 26 at 5:00pm..I have six tickets in sec 223 looking to get into 224

Old
06-04-2013, 01:22 PM
Section311

Quote:
Your upgrade period is good for 24 hours I believe, so perhaps you can get online sometime later in the day.
Actually it's good from your first access to when the whole process is over..I actually upgraded three times last year on that virtual seating chart

Old
06-04-2013, 01:44 PM
niinah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
Actually it's good from your first access to when the whole process is over..I actually upgraded three times last year on that virtual seating chart
When do you think the upgrade process is over? (looking forward to a chance to downgrade... did not renew my seats)

Old
06-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Section311

Quote:
When do you think the upgrade process is over? (looking forward to a chance to downgrade... did not renew my seats)
I think it's around 10-14 days but I could be wrong

Old
06-04-2013, 05:43 PM
Giacomin

Quote:
If you did not renew you might go back to the end of the waiting list. The way it has worked in the past is that if you started your first year in the lower bowl you had to renew with the option of upgrading or in your case downgrading. I am not aware of anyone not being able to move around after one season. If you didn,t renew the Rangers would cancel your subscription and you would start all over and be placed on the waiting list.

Old
06-04-2013, 09:25 PM
niinah

Yep I did not renew. My rep said she'll be in touch once the upgrades are done.
Also she said if I was sure I didn't want seats in my current price point I should not renew.

Anyway, if there's something decent left over I will consider another year as sub

Old
06-04-2013, 10:20 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
I have season since 2001 and I'm going June 26 at 5:00pm..I have six tickets in sec 223 looking to get into 224
I'd stay in 223. Those seats are money. Now if you're talking Row 13 in 223 vs. Row 5 in 224 then that's a different story.

Quote:
Cool. Good to know. Although I think I knew that but forgot. lol

Old
06-04-2013, 10:40 PM
Giacomin

Quote:
Yep I did not renew. My rep said she'll be in touch once the upgrades are done.
Also she said if I was sure I didn't want seats in my current price point I should not renew.

Anyway, if there's something decent left over I will consider another year as sub
I wonder how many STH,s did not renew. Looking at the HF poll it seems like at least 25%. I was told last year the number has been consistently in the 3-5% range for years. I would be surprised if that number deviated much again especially with the markets and the economy doing well and the fact that the Rangers even though they took a step back this year are still a very good team.

Closed Thread