HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Nigel Dawes / Petr Prucha

Old
10-09-2006, 01:40 PM
SPG

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
Just go to the link, it explains all.....
I saw the link... I was just thrown off by the "Of course you can young fell'ar !" comment. Seemed a little condescending, thats all.

SPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPG View Post
I saw the link... I was just thrown off by the "Of course you can young fell'ar !" comment. Seemed a little condescending, thats all.
Lighten up, its just an expression, as corny as it is, I try to be entertaining when I can

Bluenote13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-09-2006, 02:42 PM
BigE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Steinbrenner View Post
Dawes also had a great scoring chance in each game. I like Dawes and I'm happy he is on the team. I think the worst thing that could happend to Dawes is people expecting him to be this years Prucha..

His fewer minutes were because of the amount of penalties called. when the rangers are playing 5 on 5 hockey renney is rolling 4 lines..
Not only does he have fewer minutes, but he's also got less room for upward movement. This team has more depth than last years squad, and there is less opportunity for him now, than there was for Prucha last year.

I don't think we're going to see Dawes playing any 5 on 3s with Jagr and Shanny this year. Nor is it likely that Dawes moves up so quickly, like Prucha did, in the event of injury.

BigE is offline   Reply With Quote