HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Timmins Record

Closed Thread

Old
06-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Jillannshabs*

vCash: 500
Timmins Record

There have been discussions on several Habs Boards concerning the job Timmins has done of too many draft busts. in his 10 years as scouting director of the Montreal Canadiens, and here is My take. First, in the years he has been here, what exacly have the Habs ever won?? Then I look at the team in Hamilton, where did it finish this past year?? And how does me pass up a Ryan Getzlaf, a Mike Richards, Zach Parise, then select David Fischer over Claude Giroux?? How is Louis Leblanc panning out. So he drafted Price, Subban, the Misses seem to be so bad as to be funny. With the really good free agents not wanting to play here, unless we grossly over pay them, the Habs cannot afford the luxury of too many more draft busts. Just remember, the Ottaw team that Eliminated Montreal in the first round, In Five Games, was then Eliminated in the next round In Five Games That says it all.

Old
06-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Ezpz
No mad pls

Top right under your username there's a button titled "Log Out". Please and thank you.

Old
06-08-2013, 07:38 PM
PricerStopDaPuck
#PrayForBozon

Ugh. No just no. He had a good success rate. You just want to find something to complain about

Old
06-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Jillannshabs*

Another Troll here. Guess 20 years of Mediocrity has Habs fans in denial, especially after seeing Boston reach the Finals again, with players the Leafs gave them.

Old
06-08-2013, 07:49 PM
PricerStopDaPuck
#PrayForBozon

Very confusing please quote If that isn't to difficult.

Old
06-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Ghetto Sangria
The implication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillannshabs View Post
There have been discussions on several Habs Boards concerning the job Timmins has done of too many draft busts. in his 10 years as scouting director of the Montreal Canadiens, and here is My take. First, in the years he has been here, what exacly have the Habs ever won?? Then I look at the team in Hamilton, where did it finish this past year?? And how does me pass up a Ryan Getzlaf, a Mike Richards, Zach Parise, then select David Fischer over Claude Giroux?? How is Louis Leblanc panning out. So he drafted Price, Subban, the Misses seem to be so bad as to be funny. With the really good free agents not wanting to play here, unless we grossly over pay them, the Habs cannot afford the luxury of too many more draft busts. Just remember, the Ottaw team that Eliminated Montreal in the first round, In Five Games, was then Eliminated in the next round In Five Games That says it all.
He drafted the perfect defensive partner for Subban in McDonagh... but where is he now? Can we blame Timmins for that one?

SK, Grabovski, Streit, lapierre are all useful players in the NHL helping out somewhere else..

Chipchura, Dago, Latendresse are fringe NHLers in other places

Old
06-08-2013, 07:50 PM
76ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezpz View Post
Top right under your username there's a button titled "Log Out". Please and thank you.
tbh.

Old
06-08-2013, 07:52 PM
PricerStopDaPuck
#PrayForBozon

Someone ban him? All his posts are fishing for reactions and trying to get under people's skin.

Old
06-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Rozz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillannshabs View Post
while I normally try and refrain from encouraging obvious trolling by responding to it.. i feel compelled to tell share one thought with you ... you're dumb

that is all

Old
06-08-2013, 08:11 PM
Habsfan18

There is already an existing Timmins thread. 2 actually. We don't need a 3rd.