HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Special Request

Old
10-12-2006, 05:31 AM
oohhkev

vCash: 500
Special Request

Hey guys, have a special request for this coming home opener on Saturday.

Can anyone record the opening sequence in its entirety (up to the puck drop) so that I can feel the chill in my bones which I miss so dearly since being away from Canada for the past 3 years?

Any format will do, so long as graininess is bearable and you can hear the loud thunderous roar of the fans loud and clear.

I'll go so far as to pay whoever helps out with my request $5 for his troubles (ill pay by direct bank transfer, so u know im not making a promise i dont intend to keep)

Thanks in advance guys, and to those who will be in attendance, chug an extra "dry" on my bahalf eh?

oohhkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2006, 07:09 AM
ControlFreak

Send a message via MSN to ControlFreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by oohhkev View Post
Hey guys, have a special request for this coming home opener on Saturday.

Can anyone record the opening sequence in its entirety (up to the puck drop) so that I can feel the chill in my bones which I miss so dearly since being away from Canada for the past 3 years?

Any format will do, so long as graininess is bearable and you can hear the loud thunderous roar of the fans loud and clear.

I'll go so far as to pay whoever helps out with my request $5 for his troubles (ill pay by direct bank transfer, so u know im not making a promise i dont intend to keep)

Thanks in advance guys, and to those who will be in attendance, chug an extra "dry" on my bahalf eh?
Given the trend towards putting anything Hab related on YouTube, I think you wont find it hard to find it there a few hours after the fact. I would do it for ya, but I unfortunately do not have video capture on my laptop, and I despise VHS.

On a side note, I think it would be a great idea to stick a thread that lists all Montreal Canadiens videos available online, such as found on YouTube and other providers like that.

ControlFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2006, 08:43 AM
oohhkev

for anyone interested, i did a little bit of digging around and found this INCREDIBLE resource for capped games:

http://www.****************/vb/

check it out, it looks like they have practically every game seeded within a day or 2 from broadcast and they have a very responsive and friendly request forum for those like me who need a specific game (or in my case, part of a game)

Old
10-12-2006, 10:36 AM
Cariboux

I'll record the opening game on my computer and I'll try to put some sequences on Youtube, just like I did with the Ribeiro's check and Komisarek's on Tucker.

Can't wait for the player presentation : «Le numéro 84, number 84 Guillaume Latendresse !»

Cariboux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2006, 12:22 PM
oohhkev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cariboux View Post
I'll record the opening game on my computer and I'll try to put some sequences on Youtube, just like I did with the Ribeiro's check and Komisarek's on Tucker.

Can't wait for the player presentation : «Le numéro 84, number 84 Guillaume Latendresse !»
EXACTLY!! presentation, followed by a loud unanimous cheer of "Guy, guy, guy, guy.."

awesome!

Old
10-13-2006, 12:15 AM
habs86

vCash: 249
Send a message via MSN to habs86 Send a message via Yahoo to habs86
also been away from home for a few years and i would love to hear the sounds that i grew up on. many a night over a few pops telling buddies about jumping the metro and buying tickets for the game on saturday night (so miss the smell of the forum).

habs86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2006, 01:36 AM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs86 View Post
also been away from home for a few years and i would love to hear the sounds that i grew up on. many a night over a few pops telling buddies about jumping the metro and buying tickets for the game on saturday night (so miss the smell of the forum).
i know what you mean about the smell. i smile every time i walk into the bell centre. the smell of the beer, and... other crap, which i would normally find disgusting, is just really pleasent there.

Le Tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote