HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Special Request

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-12-2006, 05:31 AM
  #1
oohhkev
Registered User
 
oohhkev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 66
vCash: 500
Special Request

Hey guys, have a special request for this coming home opener on Saturday.

Can anyone record the opening sequence in its entirety (up to the puck drop) so that I can feel the chill in my bones which I miss so dearly since being away from Canada for the past 3 years?

Any format will do, so long as graininess is bearable and you can hear the loud thunderous roar of the fans loud and clear.

I'll go so far as to pay whoever helps out with my request $5 for his troubles (ill pay by direct bank transfer, so u know im not making a promise i dont intend to keep)


Thanks in advance guys, and to those who will be in attendance, chug an extra "dry" on my bahalf eh?

oohhkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2006, 07:09 AM
  #2
ControlFreak
Registered User
 
ControlFreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,052
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to ControlFreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by oohhkev View Post
Hey guys, have a special request for this coming home opener on Saturday.

Can anyone record the opening sequence in its entirety (up to the puck drop) so that I can feel the chill in my bones which I miss so dearly since being away from Canada for the past 3 years?

Any format will do, so long as graininess is bearable and you can hear the loud thunderous roar of the fans loud and clear.

I'll go so far as to pay whoever helps out with my request $5 for his troubles (ill pay by direct bank transfer, so u know im not making a promise i dont intend to keep)


Thanks in advance guys, and to those who will be in attendance, chug an extra "dry" on my bahalf eh?
Given the trend towards putting anything Hab related on YouTube, I think you wont find it hard to find it there a few hours after the fact. I would do it for ya, but I unfortunately do not have video capture on my laptop, and I despise VHS.

On a side note, I think it would be a great idea to stick a thread that lists all Montreal Canadiens videos available online, such as found on YouTube and other providers like that.

ControlFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2006, 08:43 AM
  #3
oohhkev
Registered User
 
oohhkev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 66
vCash: 500
for anyone interested, i did a little bit of digging around and found this INCREDIBLE resource for capped games:

http://www.****************/vb/


check it out, it looks like they have practically every game seeded within a day or 2 from broadcast and they have a very responsive and friendly request forum for those like me who need a specific game (or in my case, part of a game)

oohhkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2006, 10:36 AM
  #4
Cariboux
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Rimouski
Posts: 773
vCash: 500
I'll record the opening game on my computer and I'll try to put some sequences on Youtube, just like I did with the Ribeiro's check and Komisarek's on Tucker.

Can't wait for the player presentation : «Le numéro 84, number 84 Guillaume Latendresse !»

Cariboux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2006, 12:22 PM
  #5
oohhkev
Registered User
 
oohhkev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 66
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cariboux View Post
I'll record the opening game on my computer and I'll try to put some sequences on Youtube, just like I did with the Ribeiro's check and Komisarek's on Tucker.

Can't wait for the player presentation : «Le numéro 84, number 84 Guillaume Latendresse !»
EXACTLY!! presentation, followed by a loud unanimous cheer of "Guy, guy, guy, guy.."

awesome!

oohhkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2006, 12:15 AM
  #6
habs86
Registered User
 
habs86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Prince Albert, SK
Country: Canada
Posts: 524
vCash: 249
Send a message via MSN to habs86 Send a message via Yahoo to habs86
also been away from home for a few years and i would love to hear the sounds that i grew up on. many a night over a few pops telling buddies about jumping the metro and buying tickets for the game on saturday night (so miss the smell of the forum).

habs86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2006, 01:36 AM
  #7
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 28,788
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs86 View Post
also been away from home for a few years and i would love to hear the sounds that i grew up on. many a night over a few pops telling buddies about jumping the metro and buying tickets for the game on saturday night (so miss the smell of the forum).
i know what you mean about the smell. i smile every time i walk into the bell centre. the smell of the beer, and... other crap, which i would normally find disgusting, is just really pleasent there.

Le Tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:28 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.