HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Where to find a one95?

Old
06-13-2013, 02:33 AM
lokomotiv15

vCash: 500
Where to find a one95?

I just broke my last one tonight. Had 4 left after my last year of junior and bought 2 at my store 2 summers ago when they were on sale for $100, but we no longer carry them and I cant find them anywhere. Ive tried different sticks over the years, but to me nothing compares to the one95. Liked the TotalOne and NXG, but still prefer the older supreme line sticks. Just hoping someone has any idea where might still have some in stock or any online sites. Heck, if someone here has a right handed p106 87flex stick, ill buy it from you.

Any input is appreciated, otherwise ill have to break down and snag a one.9

lokomotiv15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 08:33 AM
AIREAYE

If you end up snagging a One.9, let me know how it goes. My One95 77flex P106 is my only child.

Best bet is to troll the prostock sources, online or in stores. Call around different SFS stores. We get Bauer PS sticks regularly. If you can't find anything in a month or so, let me know, we may be able to work something out if I can find anything.

AIREAYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 11:39 AM
lokomotiv15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIREAYE View Post
If you end up snagging a One.9, let me know how it goes. My One95 77flex P106 is my only child.

Best bet is to troll the prostock sources, online or in stores. Call around different SFS stores. We get Bauer PS sticks regularly. If you can't find anything in a month or so, let me know, we may be able to work something out if I can find anything.
I havent heard much about the one.9 because for some reason the London area got literally almost no one.9s at all this year when the nxg line came out, but ill definitely let you know if/when I do.

Do you know of any PS patterns that mirror the p106 with the lie 6? All we have at my store in a TH prostock one95 is a Tessier curve that is almost identical to the Staal curve.

Ive searched almost all of southwestern ontario for new one95s, but will keep trying online and let you know.

lokomotiv15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 05:51 AM
AIREAYE

For sure dude. Best of luck. I can't help you out now because I'm out of the country. In case you don't know the pro stock code for them, they're C28 and C29 fyi. I'm pretty sure that many curves out there are close to the P106 in every brand. There are plenty out there that are close, such as Ryan Potulny's, but I don't remember anything else off the top of my head. The old TPS Perry curve is very close to the P106 as well. I also think that CCM's RNH is the closest among other retail curves.

AIREAYE is offline   Reply With Quote