HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

KHL Business Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-13-2013, 07:08 PM
  #26
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,762
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atas2000 View Post
and that's because you think so or do you actually have proof outside the seemingly inerradicable belief everyone is corrupt in Russia?

P.S. I doubt your age qualifies you for that form of address, kid.
yes, a lot in Russia is corrupt, opening up the salary's is another farce and trying to imitative NHL. Not for a second do I believe that SKA's budget is that, nor do i believe them to be under the cap

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 07:27 PM
  #27
ozo
Registered User
 
ozo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: Latvia
Posts: 2,783
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to ozo
I kinda agree about the farce part, because this wage info release leaves a lot to be desired. For example what's the data stamp for this table? Was that a situation after the transfer deadline in winter or on the first day of the season? Or maybe it's some sort of median? How can some teams be under the cap?

Also what exactly KHL (besides trying to copy NHL for no reason) wants to achieve by giving away this info?

ozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 11:30 PM
  #28
Spektanto
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chelyabinsk
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 275
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozo View Post
I kinda agree about the farce part, because this wage info release leaves a lot to be desired. For example what's the data stamp for this table? Was that a situation after the transfer deadline in winter or on the first day of the season? Or maybe it's some sort of median? How can some teams be under the cap?

Also what exactly KHL (besides trying to copy NHL for no reason) wants to achieve by giving away this info?
They call it the policy of opened salaries, so this seems to be the first step. The aim is to know how much every player earns.

Spektanto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 11:35 PM
  #29
Spektanto
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chelyabinsk
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 275
vCash: 500
KHL Business Talk

As you wished, I start a topic about business.

2013/14 salaries in the KHL:

http://www.khl.ru/documents/KHL_salaries_2012-2013.pdf
1 Ak Bars Kazan 24,671,252.13
2 Salavat Yulaev Ufa 24,285,472.32
3 SKA Saint Petersburg 23,816,526.02
4 Avangard Omsk 22,199,625.35
5 Dynamo Moscow 18,569,963.67
6 Lokomotiv Yaroslavl 18,210,304.68
7 Metallurg Magnitogorsk 18,164,464.12
8 CSKA Moscow 17,713,693.55
9 Traktor Chelyabinsk 16,747,265.39
10 Torpedo Nizhni Novgorod 14,596,354.01
11 Barys Astana 13,126,670.29
12 Donbass Donetsk 12,136,620.56
13 Atlant Mytishi 9,827,090.75
14 Yugra Khanty-Mansiysk 9,406,485.42
15 Lev Prague 9,214,102.81
16 Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk 9,162,715.74
17 Severstal Cherepovets 8,518,521.18
18 Dinamo NMinsk 7,916,494.53
19 Amur Khabarovsk 7,097,720.63
20 Sibir Novosibirsk 7,067,494.84
21 Spartak Moscow 6,878,235.30
22 Avtomobilist Ekaterinburg 5,327,888.27
23 Vityaz Podolsk 5,188,758.72
24 Dinamo Riga 4,349,369.33
25 Slovan Bratislava 3,824,670.47
26 Metallurg Novokuznetsk 2,990,713.39
TOTAL: 321,008,473.57

The chart of salary comparison

To moderator: if it's possible, move the business talks from General Discussion to this topic, pls
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx KHL Salaries.xlsx‎ (11.0 KB, 3 views)

Spektanto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 02:37 AM
  #30
stv11
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,813
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektanto View Post
To moderator: if it's possible, move the business talks from General Discussion to this topic, pls
Done!

stv11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 04:02 AM
  #31
Atas2000
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,263
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
yes, a lot in Russia is corrupt, opening up the salary's is another farce and trying to imitative NHL. Not for a second do I believe that SKA's budget is that, nor do i believe them to be under the cap
1. There is no more corruption in Russia than in the US. If you don't know about it or don't want to know doesn't change it.

2. They are all under the cap whether you like it or not. Spreading obscure rumours will never stop, I think. There always will be ppl talking about "$10 Mil to Radulov" and "$15 Mil to Malkin". Grimm brothers wrote some fairy tales. There are ppl who read them. It's ok. But these are official numbers by the league. You say the league is lying? Why? Because it's a russian league?

Atas2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 04:04 AM
  #32
Atas2000
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,263
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektanto View Post
They call it the policy of opened salaries, so this seems to be the first step. The aim is to know how much every player earns.
1. What for?

2. It's against the law if the players are not willing to give us this information.

Atas2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 04:51 AM
  #33
VladNYC*
 
VladNYC*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 500
These numbers are the team salaries not counting those salaries that don't count towards the cap?

VladNYC* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 05:32 AM
  #34
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,762
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atas2000 View Post
1. There is no more corruption in Russia than in the US. If you don't know about it or don't want to know doesn't change it.

2. They are all under the cap whether you like it or not. Spreading obscure rumours will never stop, I think. There always will be ppl talking about "$10 Mil to Radulov" and "$15 Mil to Malkin". Grimm brothers wrote some fairy tales. There are ppl who read them. It's ok. But these are official numbers by the league. You say the league is lying? Why? Because it's a russian league?
lol, sorry, your credibility falls with every statement...when I said kid, I didn't mean your age, I meant the way of stating things - like one and only truth. In USA cops don't let you go for money, and don't harass you just because you are dressed well to begin with. But this is just so off-topic now.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 06:52 AM
  #35
Vicente
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cologne
Country: Germany
Posts: 1,444
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
lol, sorry, your credibility falls with every statement...when I said kid, I didn't mean your age, I meant the way of stating things - like one and only truth. In USA cops don't let you go for money, and don't harass you just because you are dressed well to begin with. But this is just so off-topic now.
lol I have no words for your comment. US cops are pure evil compared to Russian police. But as you mentionnd off topic.

Vicente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 09:54 AM
  #36
Atas2000
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,263
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
lol, sorry, your credibility falls with every statement...when I said kid, I didn't mean your age, I meant the way of stating things - like one and only truth. In USA cops don't let you go for money, and don't harass you just because you are dressed well to begin with. But this is just so off-topic now.
My credibility with YOU is reallly nothing I care about. You probably base your opinion about Russia on things you heard from somebody who knows someone who claims to know something. Your picture of Russia reminds me of the Cold War movies about the USSR. Simplistic prejudices. US cops don't let you walk for money? And russian cops always do? Who is childish here? Just because you believe things they don't need to be that way. Russian cops harass anybody because they are dressed well? Sorry, this has to be from some parallel universe.

Atas2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 10:09 AM
  #37
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,762
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atas2000 View Post
My credibility with YOU is reallly nothing I care about. You probably base your opinion about Russia on things you heard from somebody who knows someone who claims to know something. Your picture of Russia reminds me of the Cold War movies about the USSR. Simplistic prejudices. US cops don't let you walk for money? And russian cops always do? Who is childish here? Just because you believe things they don't need to be that way. Russian cops harass anybody because they are dressed well? Sorry, this has to be from some parallel universe.
these are all my personal experiences in Russia. Grow up, please. This is getting very off topic.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 10:12 AM
  #38
ViD
Arty vs Nash 22:25
 
ViD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Blue Jackets Area
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 6,295
vCash: 520
The "harassing" part is kind of exaggeration, but I do agree that in Russia you can get away with a crime if you pay well.

Anyway, I heard that some teams were still exploiting so called black salaries by employing players relatives and paying them some good money, obviously it doesn't count towards any player salary cap

ViD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 10:25 AM
  #39
Jussi
I am siege face
 
Jussi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Finland
Posts: 44,028
vCash: 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atas2000 View Post
1. There is no more corruption in Russia than in the US. If you don't know about it or don't want to know doesn't change it.
I'm sorry for the Ot but stats speak another language: http://www.transparency.org/cpi2012/results

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 10:31 AM
  #40
Bure
Registered User
 
Bure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 3,137
vCash: 50
I'd agree that Russia is more corrupt. But don't be fooled, US just does a much better job of covering up their corruption.

Anyways I don't see a reason the KHL would post fake numbers like that. For what reason would they?

Bure is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 10:37 AM
  #41
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,762
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure View Post
I'd agree that Russia is more corrupt. But don't be fooled, US just does a much better job of covering up their corruption.

Anyways I don't see a reason the KHL would post fake numbers like that. For what reason would they?
because the pay roll is much higher, and the ceiling is violated by skas, kazan', ufa etc

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 10:39 AM
  #42
Bure
Registered User
 
Bure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 3,137
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
because the pay roll is much higher, and the ceiling is violated by skas, kazan', ufa etc
Is that just speculation though? We don't know the real numbers.

Bure is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 10:40 AM
  #43
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,762
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViD View Post
The "harassing" part is kind of exaggeration, but I do agree that in Russia you can get away with a crime if you pay well.

Anyway, I heard that some teams were still exploiting so called black salaries by employing players relatives and paying them some good money, obviously it doesn't count towards any player salary cap
again, multiple times in Russia i was stopped on fictitious reasons, such as dark circles under my eyes, suspiciously pulling a little rock from my sneaker, or asking on what ground a drunken cop is demanding papers from my 16 y.o. cousin. All personal experience.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 10:43 AM
  #44
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,762
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure View Post
Is that just speculation though? We don't know the real numbers.
no we don't, just an imho.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 10:48 AM
  #45
Bure
Registered User
 
Bure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 3,137
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
no we don't, just an imho.
Ok fair enough. Only reason I think it would be odd to post fake numbers is why not just keep the info hidden completely like before.

Bure is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 10:54 AM
  #46
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,762
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure View Post
Ok fair enough. Only reason I think it would be odd to post fake numbers is why not just keep the info hidden completely like before.
have you lived during the SU? we used pretend to be one thing and be another, that mentality won't change quick enough.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 10:57 AM
  #47
ozo
Registered User
 
ozo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: Latvia
Posts: 2,783
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to ozo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure View Post
Ok fair enough. Only reason I think it would be odd to post fake numbers is why not just keep the info hidden completely like before.
Fake or not, it makes sense to rebuff the suspicions of people that one or two teams are above the cap.

ozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 11:26 AM
  #48
Bure
Registered User
 
Bure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 3,137
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
have you lived during the SU? we used pretend to be one thing and be another, that mentality won't change quick enough.
That doesn't mean that absolutely everything in Russia is corrupt.

Bure is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 11:35 AM
  #49
Bure
Registered User
 
Bure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 3,137
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozo View Post
Fake or not, it makes sense to rebuff the suspicions of people that one or two teams are above the cap.
Yeah I understand.

Bure is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 12:13 PM
  #50
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,762
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure View Post
That doesn't mean that absolutely everything in Russia is corrupt.
never sad that, but my circle of acquaintances are businessmen and police figures, so I only pass on what they tell me.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.