HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > NCAA, CIS, and other college
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
NCAA, CIS, and other college Discuss college/university news, players, leagues, games, and tournaments.

CIS Hockey Funding (over/under table)

Old
06-03-2013, 10:18 AM
Drummer
Better Red than Dead

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I believe he was referring to the arena the Huskies play in.
ditto

Drummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2013, 11:32 AM
WilcoxHound

except there are two teams in Sask. It's really about a long standing feud between the hillbillies of Sask and their inbred children who they banished to Manitoba. Both were have nots until the hillbillies found oil while shootin' rabbits then had to dig through all that potash to get to it, giving Sask the fastest growing economy in Canada. The Manitobans still get by selling beaver pelts and insurance.

WilcoxHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2013, 12:05 AM
mikeandI

Wilcox
u should leave the inbreds hillbillies giberish to holley 3 and the squirrels bashing to the hidden squirrels from the east! at least they are funny!

mikeandI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2013, 11:01 AM
WilcoxHound

MikeandI: I see from your avatars where you are from and sorry for causing you any angst but reading Hollywood's mockeries of team names for a couple years gets old and you as well as I know that the best part of Manitoba is the Welcome to Ontario sign, would the last person leaving please lock the gate.

. . . but we are way off topic here for this thread.

WilcoxHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2013, 12:43 AM
mikeandI

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilcoxHound View Post
MikeandI: I see from your avatars where you are from and sorry for causing you any angst but reading Hollywood's mockeries of team names for a couple years gets old and you as well as I know that the best part of Manitoba is the Welcome to Ontario sign, would the last person leaving please lock the gate.

. . . but we are way off topic here for this thread.
yes u certainly are!

Old
06-12-2013, 01:34 AM
mikeandI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeandI View Post
yes u certainly are!
You know I thought i had better leave on a professional note.
The University of Manitoba, University of Regina and surprise the Univeristy of Saskatchewan have all very competitive campuses. Saskatchewan and Manitoba have 25K + student enrollments and Regina has grown or doubled in the last 10 years. Other than the old barn the Huskies hockey teams play in the facilities at these three schools would bury most if not all campuses in the CIS. Heck the Winnipeg Bombers new digs are on the U of M campus, and despite the year delay....its a beauuuuuuti! and our Bison call it home as well.
So as much as I enjoyed the Clampets on the Beverley Hillbillies, you should not be knockin what we have in the "GAP" as you punks call it in Ontario. It is unbelievable what we have in space between Alberta and Ontario. And we are debt free and dont have crack heads for mayors! or is that just a ruuuumor? As much as we poke fun at each other it is a tremendous rivalry in all our sports even in frickin curling. we reallly like these parts and are just fine poking fun at each other. The Banjo bowl for example in football is legendary in its popularity and it started over a provincial chirp fest! so beat it buddy ! haha haha
or laugh with us!

Last edited by mikeandI: 06-12-2013 at 01:39 AM.
Old
06-12-2013, 09:56 AM
AUS Fan

More non-news on the Dal Hockey story:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/sports/...by-month-s-end

AUS Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2013, 09:25 PM
Hollywood3
Bison/Jet Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeandI View Post
You know I thought i had better leave on a professional note.
The University of Manitoba, University of Regina and surprise the Univeristy of Saskatchewan have all very competitive campuses. Saskatchewan and Manitoba have 25K + student enrollments and Regina has grown or doubled in the last 10 years. Other than the old barn the Huskies hockey teams play in the facilities at these three schools would bury most if not all campuses in the CIS. Heck the Winnipeg Bombers new digs are on the U of M campus, and despite the year delay....its a beauuuuuuti! and our Bison call it home as well.
So as much as I enjoyed the Clampets on the Beverley Hillbillies, you should not be knockin what we have in the "GAP" as you punks call it in Ontario. It is unbelievable what we have in space between Alberta and Ontario. And we are debt free and dont have crack heads for mayors! or is that just a ruuuumor? As much as we poke fun at each other it is a tremendous rivalry in all our sports even in frickin curling. we reallly like these parts and are just fine poking fun at each other. The Banjo bowl for example in football is legendary in its popularity and it started over a provincial chirp fest! so beat it buddy ! haha haha
or laugh with us!
Sask is bad. Their symphony orchestra is two banjos, six kazoos, and one guy with an empty moonshine jug. The director plays spoons. That's just one example.

Premier Wall toasts the latest trailer park.

Hollywood3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 10:29 PM
mikeandI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood3 View Post
Sask is bad. Their symphony orchestra is two banjos, six kazoos, and one guy with an empty moonshine jug. The director plays spoons. That's just one example.

Premier Wall toasts the latest trailer park.
boom