HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

Boyle & Hertl for Myers & Stafford

Old
06-13-2013, 11:50 PM
MarleauApologist
I no much like LA

vCash: 500
Sharks fan here saying I do not condone this offer from either team's perspective

MarleauApologist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 06:12 AM
ceky

i had no center ice this year so i saw allmost more of myers in austria than playing for the sabres.

i think if the sabres are going deep in the PO in the coming years he will be a have a big part in it (not next year, in 2-3 years....)

he had injuries for the last two years, last year last game in klagenfurt and the broken hand before. didn't the same hand injury almost ruin afinogenovs stick handling for years?

he will rebound and he still can become elite, imho (hopefully..... i want to see his end-to-end gallops again)

i don't think he will leave for anything less than a couture, couturie, ryan ect.....

ceky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 08:24 AM
HockeyH3aven
#Flynnsanity

No thanks.

HockeyH3aven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 02:10 PM
CriminallyVu1gar
LGBTerrific

No way, that bloats an already bloated San Jose cap, and the addition of two guys with long term contracts makes it that much more difficult to figure out the Pavelski/Couture/Thornton/Marleau conundrum after they're all up in 2014.

Plus San Jose is lacking in both prospects and bottom six talent, which Hertl provides. No way do I want to hamstring a great franchise like San Jose like that.

CriminallyVu1gar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 02:14 PM
CriminallyVu1gar
LGBTerrific

Sabres should trade Thomas Vanek for Martin Havlat so I can watch one of my teams compete for a cup next year.

CriminallyVu1gar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2013, 04:04 PM
Audio Outlaw
Jaded Sharks Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcommunism View Post
What? Toffoli was a second round pick made by LA and didn't even play for them last year
It was so unanimous (on HF) that the Sharks would pick Toffoli that we still consider him a Sharks pick (former Ottawa 67)

19 88 12 44 39 8 48
Audio Outlaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-17-2013, 12:21 AM
Audio Outlaw
Jaded Sharks Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriminallyVu1gar View Post
No way, that bloats an already bloated San Jose cap, and the addition of two guys with long term contracts makes it that much more difficult to figure out the Pavelski/Couture/Thornton/Marleau conundrum after they're all up in 2014.

Plus San Jose is lacking in both prospects and bottom six talent, which Hertl provides. No way do I want to hamstring a great franchise like San Jose like that.
Dumping Havlat's cap would allow the above, which is another move I would make aside from attempting to acquire a Boyle (D) or Burns (RW) replacement.

Audio Outlaw is online now   Reply With Quote