HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ray Shero - 2013 GM of the Year Winner

Old
06-18-2013, 04:09 PM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojakees View Post
http://cityofchampionssports.com/201...deris-absence/

I do not know how much the writer is respected but he seems to have the STATS to back up his article as apposed to the Fandom opinions going on here. I deal in fact guys...Like I said...Scuderi has another cup since he left and Fleury has fell apart...Someone has to explain how and why if you want to slap me around.
I'm not saying we couldn't use Scuderi. But its not because we need someone better than Martin. We need someone along with Martin.

Ogrezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2013, 04:10 PM
Waffle Fries

I'm just trying to understand what Scuderi has to do with Fleury scoring on himself.

Waffle Fries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2013, 04:13 PM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffle Fries View Post
I'm just trying to understand what Scuderi has to do with Fleury scoring on himself.
especially since he was doing it even with Scuderi on the team. Just a little less often

Old
06-18-2013, 04:16 PM
domaug*
Flahr Pahr

Quote:
http://cityofchampionssports.com/201...deris-absence/

I do not know how much the writer is respected but he seems to have the STATS to back up his article as apposed to the Fandom opinions going on here. I deal in fact guys...Like I said...Scuderi has another cup since he left and Fleury has fell apart...Someone has to explain how and why if you want to slap me around.
actually, we don't have to do anything for you. you're a Bruins fan coming in here trashing the Pens. you're not "discussing hockey". you're not looking for a meaningful exchange of opinions. your agenda was clear. you haven't earned anything you're asking for in this thread.

domaug* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2013, 04:24 PM
eXile59
Shirts on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
Paul Martin is a better hockey player than Rob Scuderi. I love Scuds, but Scuderi's next crisp pass will be his first.
He was really good at getting the puck out of the zone though. When the other team was applying pressure he always managed to get it out. Often not in a tape to tape pass but still out. I would take him back.

eXile59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2013, 04:32 PM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXile59 View Post
He was really good at getting the puck out of the zone though. When the other team was applying pressure he always managed to get it out. Often not in a tape to tape pass but still out. I would take him back.
oh, I would too

Old
06-18-2013, 04:32 PM
Bojakees*

Quote:
Originally Posted by domaug View Post
actually, we don't have to do anything for you. you're a Bruins fan coming in here trashing the Pens. you're not "discussing hockey". you're not looking for a meaningful exchange of opinions. your agenda was clear. you haven't earned anything you're asking for in this thread.
My agenda was clear that I think the GM made a bad move getting rid of Scuderi and signing Martin...I agree. Whats wrong with an opinion backed up by facts ?

Funny, I am reading this thread and half the PENS fans here are saying the guy did not deserve the award....Oh well....I got a cup to win. Take care fella's.

Bojakees* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2013, 04:35 PM
BlindWillyMcHurt

Yes, yes... you have a Cup to win. Make sure to be diligent on the backcheck. We know how much you value that.

BlindWillyMcHurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2013, 06:25 PM
Ziggyjoe21

Send a message via AIM to Ziggyjoe21
Scuderi has to be the most overrated Penguins player of the past 20 years.

Ziggyjoe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2013, 06:44 PM
BlindWillyMcHurt

I completely agree, actually.

Good luck finding anyone else that does, though. The Scuderi circle jerk seems to be picking up steam, rapidly.

BlindWillyMcHurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2013, 08:45 PM
Garbage Goal

Quote:
My agenda was clear that I think the GM made a bad move getting rid of Scuderi and signing Martin...I agree. Whats wrong with an opinion backed up by facts ?

Funny, I am reading this thread and half the PENS fans here are saying the guy did not deserve the award....Oh well....I got a cup to win. Take care fella's.
You may think you're being respectful, but as many others have pointed out you're not. I've posted my thoughts on this board and have pointed out flaws with this team and earlier I even said I don't agree with Shero winning GM of the year, but I rarely, if ever, get into arguments with the denizens of this board like you did. Your posts are lacking tact and respect which usually go along with each other.

I mean, you ended the post I quoted with saying "...Oh well....I got a cup to win." and how is that not disrespectful? Not only that, but it's annoying you typed it as though you're a Bruins player who's actually contributing winning to the Cup. You don't have anything to win, the Bruins do.

Also, your posts are really annoying because you capitalize random words and sometimes use excessive amounts of periods which can also be annoying in it's own way.

Long story short, go away until you can be more respectful. This is coming from someone who isn't a Pens fan.

Garbage Goal is offline   Reply With Quote