HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

All Things Jerseys - Part VIII

Closed Thread

Old
06-05-2013, 08:41 AM
haohmaru
#bdwyblueshirts

vCash: 500
Looks legit - the knockoffs usually have that stuff sewn into the collar.

Old
06-05-2013, 10:36 AM
maddskkilz

Richards heatpressed premier size XL - signed by Richards, McDonagh, Lundqvist, and Zuccarello. Selling for $100

Drury white 1.0 reebok edge size 46 - signed by Drury - $175

Gaborik blue 1.0 reebok edge 52 - stripped off the GABORIK, still has #10 stitched on back and both arms. I can finish stripping or sell as is for $125

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Old
06-08-2013, 09:45 PM
EagleBelfour

I don't want to go through 7000+ posts, so could someone please point me to a few reliable online sites who sells cheap, decent quality jerseys. I'm not looking for anything authentic or of great quality, just decent jerseys who aren't goofy looking. I know a few years back I bought some for around 50.00$ each, and I was very satisfied of the products I received.

Thank You

PS: Doesn't need to be New York Rangers stuff. I search the site for jersey stuff, and this thread pop out. I didn't want to create a new thread

Old
06-08-2013, 09:47 PM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

EB

Your best bet is ebay or craigslist. You won't find any licensed gear in cheap online knock off sites...

Old
06-08-2013, 09:57 PM
EagleBelfour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess What View Post
EB

Your best bet is ebay or craigslist. You won't find any licensed gear in cheap online knock off sites...
I am not looking for licensed gears. I'm really only looking for cheap jerseys that arn't goofy looking. Jerseys that doesn't look totally fake when you wear them.

Old
06-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

You aren't going to find fake knockoff jersies that don't look fake.

Old
06-08-2013, 10:03 PM
EagleBelfour

Quote:
You aren't going to find fake knockoff jersies that don't look fake.
Maybe we don't have the same definition of what look fake or whats look real. I'm not too picky. The right colors for the crest and the right size & lettering for the name at the back is all I want. In the past, I bought fake-jerseys at around 50$ and I was very satisfied. I can't remember which site though.

Old
06-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Can't help you there, just look up some on the web. Most likely most sites are super shady though. One thing to be wary of... on NYR jerseys, the arched name on fakes looks way off, and the name letters look awkward too. Be careful about the letters "RANGERS" or "NEW YORK" too.

Old
06-09-2013, 08:47 AM
Problematique

Quote:
Can't help you there, just look up some on the web. Most likely most sites are super shady though. One thing to be wary of... on NYR jerseys, the arched name on fakes looks way off, and the name letters look awkward too. Be careful about the letters "RANGERS" or "NEW YORK" too.
Good post. Just spend the extra $20 and pick up a premier jersey on sale. Pay the extra for peace of mind at the very least, half the knockoff sites have no reputation and could very easily swindle you...

Old
06-09-2013, 11:54 AM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Problematique View Post
Good post. Just spend the extra $20 and pick up a premier jersey on sale. Pay the extra for peace of mind at the very least, half the knockoff sites have no reputation and could very easily swindle you...
With knock off shipping you end up paying 20 dollars or more for shipping anyway.

Premiers on Ebay are actually quite cheap.

Old
06-09-2013, 02:36 PM
snipeit

vCash: 50
Was about to order a nice hat the other day from nhlshop.com until I saw the shipping few of $30 which I counted on. Anyway is there a good store for NHL merchandise based in Europe?

Sorry if this thread is for jersey stuff only..
If so, a great store in Europe where I get a new jersey?

Old
06-15-2013, 03:16 PM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Anyone have leads on a White Liberty? Preferrably ProPlayer, any brand is accepted. Having hard times finding adult sized.

Old
06-15-2013, 04:06 PM
mike14

Quote:
Anyone have leads on a White Liberty? Preferrably ProPlayer, any brand is accepted. Having hard times finding adult sized.
ebay has a couple up but they are either S or XL by the looks of it

Old
06-16-2013, 01:21 PM
HeyRangers

Just received my Canadian edge Lundy jersey customized by Arenawear. They did a great job, nameplate was actual jersey material too ++

Old
06-18-2013, 10:40 AM
xbure9x

Jersey liquidation!

Hi guys. Ok, time for me to downsize my jersey collection a bit, as is usually the case, I'm in need of some cash. I have 4 jerseys that I would like to sell, two are Rangers jerseys, and the others are not. They are all Edge 1.0 authentic jerseys. I have the following:

Home Henrik Lundqvist size 54

Away Brandon Dubinsky size 52

Home St. Louis Blues size 54

Home "old style" Florida Panthers size 54

I don't know how to fit all the pics of these jerseys as attachments here, so please PM me if you are interested in any of these jerseys and I will gladly send you multiple pics of each jersey.

My first preference is to sell them all together, which I would be willing to do for $350 plus shipping, or I will sell them apart if I have to. The first interested person in either the Lundy or the Duby jersey, I will give the Panthers jersey to as a gift. Separately, I will sell them for:
Lundy: $175
Duby: $125
Blues: $80

All the jerseys have been worn (by me), mostly to Rangers games, or the nassau coliseum when the Isles played either the Blues or the Panthers . Pics will show condition, but I guarantee they're mint. Only blemish on any of the jerseys is the nameplate on the Duby jersey, I unstitched about 2 inches in the top left corner as I was contemplating stripping the nameplate and turning it into a Moore jersey, but the 52 doesn't really fit me, so I decided to just stop.

Please contact me if interested for more details. I wanted to put this here for a couple of days to gauge interest before I put them on Ebay, Thanks!

Old
06-18-2013, 11:56 AM
Dagoon44

Send a message via AIM to Dagoon44 Send a message via Yahoo to Dagoon44
Anyone interested in these
Nigal Dawes Team issued signed wolfpack LOA Crosby's
Gordie Dywer Game used wolfpack LOA Crosby's
Eric Carins Authentic signed
Lundqvist signed and framed 11x14 steiner
Lundqvist signed and framed 16x20 Steiner
signed Rangers Eddie Giacomin Steiner
Derrick Sanderson signed Rangers LOA
PM me

Old
06-19-2013, 11:27 AM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Shifting my searches to a Pre-Edge Lundqvist jersey (Pref. Away). Checking Ebay daily, if anyone has a lead, don't hesitate to let me know. Also have some jerseys that aren't Ranger ones to sell if anyone wants them for whatever odd reason.

Old
06-19-2013, 11:43 AM
Florida Ranger
Bring back Torts!

What's the difference between Starter, Pro Player and CCM white Liberty jerseys?

Didn't the players wear Starter?

I see a couple of the white Liberty's on Ebay by Pro Player and CCM.

Old
06-19-2013, 11:44 AM
nevesis

Quote:
Shifting my searches to a Pre-Edge Lundqvist jersey (Pref. Away). Checking Ebay daily, if anyone has a lead, don't hesitate to let me know. Also have some jerseys that aren't Ranger ones to sell if anyone wants them for whatever odd reason.
I have an official pre-edge away Lundqvist that is mint condition. I am thinking of selling it. I'll post some pics here.

Old
06-19-2013, 11:47 AM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Please do Nev. Even if you aren't selling, Love to see what everyone's got!

And FL Ranger, the players wore PP White Liberty jerseys, but Starter and CCM made replicas of them.

Old
06-19-2013, 03:04 PM
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR

Kasparaitis new with tags practice jersey 52 (XL) with the A. Rare, cheap collection piece for anyone interested...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-RBK-AUTH...item33831dd71d

Old
06-19-2013, 04:45 PM
Amazing Kreiderman
Night-shift fan!

I got a reply from SportsK. My Brassard jersey was shipped today!!! Will post photo's as soon as I receive it.

Just wondering which one will be my next jersey. It will be a Heritage one. Just not sure about the name yet.

06-20-2013, 07:49 PM
irishlaxburger2

Have this 16x20 signed photo for sale. Messier, Richter, and Leetch. Steiner Sports COA. Comes unframed and in hard plastic sleeve. $350 shipped OBO. Send me PM. Paypal preferred

Old
06-23-2013, 12:05 PM
xbure9x

I've added pics of my Lundqvist jersey. I am now willing to sell it for $150.

The other three jerseys I will sell for $150 total as well. Or if you'd like just the Dubinsky jersey, that one I will sell for $100. Please PM me if you'd like pics of the other three jereys. As always, please let me know if interested.photo (3).JPG

photo (2).JPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbure9x View Post
Hi guys. Ok, time for me to downsize my jersey collection a bit, as is usually the case, I'm in need of some cash. I have 4 jerseys that I would like to sell, two are Rangers jerseys, and the others are not. They are all Edge 1.0 authentic jerseys. I have the following:

Home Henrik Lundqvist size 54

Away Brandon Dubinsky size 52

Home St. Louis Blues size 54

Home "old style" Florida Panthers size 54

I don't know how to fit all the pics of these jerseys as attachments here, so please PM me if you are interested in any of these jerseys and I will gladly send you multiple pics of each jersey.

My first preference is to sell them all together, which I would be willing to do for $350 plus shipping, or I will sell them apart if I have to. The first interested person in either the Lundy or the Duby jersey, I will give the Panthers jersey to as a gift. Separately, I will sell them for:
Lundy: $175
Duby: $125
Blues: $80

All the jerseys have been worn (by me), mostly to Rangers games, or the nassau coliseum when the Isles played either the Blues or the Panthers . Pics will show condition, but I guarantee they're mint. Only blemish on any of the jerseys is the nameplate on the Duby jersey, I unstitched about 2 inches in the top left corner as I was contemplating stripping the nameplate and turning it into a Moore jersey, but the 52 doesn't really fit me, so I decided to just stop.

Please contact me if interested for more details. I wanted to put this here for a couple of days to gauge interest before I put them on Ebay, Thanks!

Old
06-24-2013, 06:39 AM
Leopold

Does anyone have any Game Worn Rangers jerseys they are looking to sell? Please let me know if you do!

Thanks,

Closed Thread