HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Toronto - Tampa Bay

Old
06-19-2013, 08:12 AM
veganhunter
Mexico City Coyotes!

vCash: 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomos2 View Post
http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospect-rankings/

And for the bolded...
Rielly .900
Trouba .783

To be exact.
I'm not arguing which player is better. The poster I responded to made a definitive statement that Rielly is better and had a better season. I think there is an argument either way on who had the better season. My reason for including the re rankings is because he claimed he had never seen one.

Also I find the HF prospect rankings absolutely horrid. Trouba vs Rielly aside they are just in general not very good.

Last edited by veganhunter: 06-19-2013 at 08:32 AM.
veganhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2013, 08:37 AM
Tank Commander
Perennial Letdown

vCash: 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydnyte View Post
3rd pick has more value than Reilly.
Mackinnon may be there, and/or Jones may be there at 3.
Drouin is a special talent, and better than last years #1 Yakupov
option to trade down to 4/5, and pick up another asset is there, but, I would be unlikely to do that.

Getting the best player period is why you make the trade, and then perhaps all the Gardner trade proposals can stop.
PLEASE go post this on the Oilers board! I can't wait to read their comments as they melt down!

Tank Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2013, 08:43 AM
Leafidelity

vCash: 1775
No thanks.

Leafidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2013, 09:44 AM
Ricky Bobby

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoekkoekPuffs View Post
Congratulations, that is without a doubt the most terrible trade proposal I have ever had the misfortune to see. I'm not even joking, this is literally the worst ****ing deal on HF. Two lousy pieces for 2 quality prospects, 2 high picks and our captain. Pure awful.
Have fun with that awful Vinny contract that will hurt your team for years.

Leafs got Franson for taking on roughly 5 million for a player who still had the potential to earn some of that money in Lombardi. San Jose got a late 1st rounder from New Jersey for taking on roughly 4 million in Vladimir Malakhov.

Yet somehow Tampa/Islanders fans believe they won't have to give up anything nice because teams would just love to spend 20+ million for the benefit of buying out Vinny or Dipi.

Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2013, 10:15 AM
Follower of Yzlam
OH YEEEEAH

vCash: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post

Leafs got Franson for taking on roughly 5 million for a player who still had the potential to earn some of that money in Lombardi. San Jose got a late 1st rounder from New Jersey for taking on roughly 4 million in Vladimir Malakhov.

Yet somehow Tampa/Islanders fans believe they won't have to give up anything nice because teams would just love to spend 20+ million for the benefit of buying out Vinny or Dipi.
Vinny isn't DiPietro, and the Bolts fans aren't asking for help in buying Vinny out.

Follower of Yzlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2013, 10:19 AM
Jacko95

Quote:

Nobody ever asked for help to buyout him and there is no reason to do it this summer as we are not in cap trouble. And our Owner is FAR away from financial trouble. We will just buy him out next summer on our own (if the team decides to do so).

Jacko95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2013, 10:38 AM
ReimerIsFuture
Rookie User

Just another whack at the top of the draft. Face it, we're not drafting in the top 5 and I wouldn't give away our prospects for it.

ReimerIsFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2013, 10:48 AM
HoseEmDown

Quote:

Vinny is far and away superior to either of those players in all aspects of hockey. He's still a top talent in the league and far from a cap dump.
Grabovski is a just as overpaid hence all the proposals trying to trade him and retain salary. Komisarek is beyond negative value.
I wouldn't trade Kucherov and a 2nd for both, let alone the rest of our valuable pieces.

HoseEmDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2013, 10:54 AM
Bish Please
Sons of Pirates

vCash: 107
Quote:

Nobody is asking for help buying anyone out either.

Bish Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Steve Yzerman
A New Season Begins

Quote:

Lecavalier is far better than any of those players. Which is why the Lightning don't need him to be bought out, he is still a significant contribution to the team.

Steve Yzerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2013, 06:11 PM
ShortSideFlick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Yzerman View Post
Lecavalier is far better than any of those players. Which is why the Lightning don't need him to be bought out, he is still a significant contribution to the team.
Don't let him form your opinion of Leafs fans. I'm with you guys regarding Vinny and think most Leafs fans that actually watch hockey would be too. His contract isn't pretty but he's still a very good player. As I said before, last time we played the bolts vinny turned our D inside out multiple times. Without question he was one the best players on the ice that night.

Edit: Was just checking out highlights. Maybe it wasn't the last game lol... But I do recall Vinny having some brilliance in the corner multiple times in a more recent game that made me wish we had a big skilled centre.

Last edited by ShortSideFlick: 06-19-2013 at 06:21 PM.
ShortSideFlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2013, 06:22 PM
Drouin2Stamkos

Quote:

We aren't buying Vinny out this year. Maybe next year. But for now, we will enjoy picking a great player at 3.

Drouin2Stamkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2013, 06:56 PM
Yzlamic Preacher
Believes in Yzergod

Quote:

http://youtu.be/ZDqXbk_ThH0

Last edited by Yzlamic Preacher: 06-19-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Yzlamic Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote