HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > ECHL, NWHL, and other Minor Pro Leagues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Anyone been to an Elmira Jackals game?...

Old
10-13-2006, 04:40 PM
JDevils3

vCash: 500
Anyone been to an Elmira Jackals game?...

Planning on going to see a game up there. Going to a game in every pro league in N.A., and some college and junior leagues.

Just wondering about the resturaunt seating. No idea about the arena. Can you see the game well from there or should I go for more traditional seating?

Hope somebody can give me some advice.

JDevils3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2006, 08:38 AM
pelts35.com

I went to Elmira a couple of seasons ago for a Colonial Cup finals game. If you are going for a weekend game I highly recommend getting tickets in advance as they sell out quite a bit (or else they used to). I read on the UHL website that they were sold out for opening night this season.

I have no idea about restaurant seating as I had "regular seats" around the blue line.

It's a nice venue for a game. The fans definitely get into the action and it can get quite loud.

Let me know if you need any other thoughts about arenas. I have been to every minor league arena in the northeast and will be taking a trip in 2 weeks to 2 ECHL arenas (Charlotte and Gwinnett) as well as 2 NHL arenas (Carolina and Atlanta).

pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2006, 01:45 PM
JDevils3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelts35.com View Post
I went to Elmira a couple of seasons ago for a Colonial Cup finals game. If you are going for a weekend game I highly recommend getting tickets in advance as they sell out quite a bit (or else they used to). I read on the UHL website that they were sold out for opening night this season.

I have no idea about restaurant seating as I had "regular seats" around the blue line.

It's a nice venue for a game. The fans definitely get into the action and it can get quite loud.

Let me know if you need any other thoughts about arenas. I have been to every minor league arena in the northeast and will be taking a trip in 2 weeks to 2 ECHL arenas (Charlotte and Gwinnett) as well as 2 NHL arenas (Carolina and Atlanta).
Hey, thanks for the reply. Any thoughts on Richmond in SPHL?

JDevils3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2006, 01:47 PM
pelts35.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDevils3 View Post
Hey, thanks for the reply. Any thoughts on Richmond in SPHL?
I haven't been to Richmond. I thought I might get there on my upcoming trip, but the schedule did not work out.

The arena I really wanted to get to was Augusta, but that didn't work out either.

Last edited by pelts35.com: 10-16-2006 at 03:34 PM.
pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote