HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Poor Playoff Performance Shows That LA Kings Anze Kopitar Is Not An Elite Player…Yet

Old
06-17-2013, 05:24 AM
alpa
Yoda+Gandalf=Sutter

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKopitar11 View Post
Woah what happened? Lol I wasn't trying to offend you, I just thought it would be funny if his brother ruined his season. I believe what you said. I just thought it'd be a funny way of looking at it. I'm sorry you took it the wrong way, I wasn't saying that to offend you, rather a funny way to look at it you know? Out of all the possibilities that people came up with for his poor performance but it turns into his brothers fault. I wasn't making fun of your assessment.

I wasn't calling you M. Night it just sounded like a plot twist, it wasn't his knee, it was his brother kind of thing. I wasn't jumping you at all, I just thought it would be funny if it turned out to be his brother. It's nothing against you man .
Good! Back to defcon 4. No war emminent.

Wargames..about 20 years since i saw it.

Last edited by alpa: 06-17-2013 at 01:06 PM.
alpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2013, 05:57 PM
Wooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by no name View Post
I refuse to click on the link because I believe it's title is fishing for attention.
Maybe he gets paid per word in the blog's title?

Wooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-20-2013, 11:15 AM
HolyShot*
Sniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan28 View Post
Kopitar can say all he wants about being in a slump, but he was clearly hurting somewhere. He may have just decided he didn't want to admit his knee was bothering him. He lost so many board battles and his speed was lacking that extra gear we've all seen from him. I saw nothing of the Kopitar that was all over the place during last years playoffs, and only a glimpse of that guy in game 5 vs Chicago.
Lightning only strikes the same place once.

HolyShot* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2013, 10:27 AM
FrozenRoyalty
HFB Partner

Quote:
I refuse to click on the link because I believe it's title is fishing for attention. That doesn't mean that I can't take part in the topic. I have now made four posts in response to your thoughts and in none of them have I made anything up. I've quoted you each time and even posed questions to draw out your thoughts to get a better understanding.

If you feel beaten by the many posters who have politely and intelligently debated you throughout this thread you should just stop posting instead to using verbal violence as a last resort.
"Fishing for attention" is exactly what a headline is supposed to do, if you think about it. That said, I'm guessing you're thinking I chose an extreme title to attract greater attention.

If you read the story, you should find that I did nothing of the sort. Kopitar fell out of the elite category, and I wrote about why I believe that. Exactly what the title said.

For the record, I'm not into sensationalism. Never have been.

FrozenRoyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2013, 11:01 AM
Gentle Ben Kenobi
That's no moon......

vCash: 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenRoyalty View Post
"Fishing for attention" is exactly what a headline is supposed to do, if you think about it. That said, I'm guessing you're thinking I chose an extreme title to attract greater attention.

If you read the story, you should find that I did nothing of the sort. Kopitar fell out of the elite category, and I wrote about why I believe that. Exactly what the title said.

For the record, I'm not into sensationalism. Never have been.
What are your thoughts on verbal violence?

Gentle Ben Kenobi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2013, 11:22 AM
FrozenRoyalty
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dingo View Post
What are your thoughts on verbal violence?
What verbal violence?

FrozenRoyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2013, 03:05 PM
Gentle Ben Kenobi
That's no moon......

vCash: 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenRoyalty View Post
What verbal violence?
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...9&postcount=99

Quote:

If you feel beaten by the many posters who have politely and intelligently debated you throughout this thread you should just stop posting instead to using verbal violence as a last resort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axl Rhoadz View Post
Verbal violence.......that is awesome.

Gentle Ben Kenobi is online now   Reply With Quote