HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

2013 NYR Draft Game: Round 2 Begins Monday at 2 PM EST, (Check your Time Slots!)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-20-2013, 10:13 AM
  #51
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 50
Update: Urgent read

Only 5 teams left, I can get those filled in by tonight. Draft has been delayed to the Saturday June 22nd.

Also I have decided that there will not be any trading involved. Just simply pick your player.

There will be time slots on the 22nd, each being 20 mins.

The Draft will start at 2:00 PM EST and first round will end at 11 PM EST.

Your time slot will be notified via PM.

Each team will have a time slot of 20 minutes before they are auto'd a pick from the css rankings, the highest ranked player.

Make sure to select players from this draft only! Here is a list of eligible players: http://www.nhl.com/ice/draftprospectbrowse.htm

The 2nd round will begin the next day with the same format.

Feel free to PM with any questions.

Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-20-2013, 12:39 PM
  #52
Vankiller Whale
Maybe HE can score
 
Vankiller Whale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,943
vCash: 5555
I'll take Vancouver if you need another person.

Vankiller Whale is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-20-2013, 07:54 PM
  #53
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vankiller Whale View Post
I'll take Vancouver if you need another person.
Yup, they are yours.

Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2013, 01:11 AM
  #54
nyrpassion
Vetted.
 
nyrpassion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Washington DC
Country: United States
Posts: 3,976
vCash: 500
Blah, I'll bite, I'll take the Craps.

nyrpassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2013, 01:16 AM
  #55
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrpassion View Post
Blah, I'll bite, I'll take the Craps.
Yup they are yours.

I would prefer if Rangers fans filled up the remaining 3 spots, but I have a few ideas up my sleeve if that falls through.

PM and post will be sent with time slots hopefully around 5pm EST. Please stay updated in this thread.

Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2013, 11:27 AM
  #56
SoftEuro4thLiner
Registered User
 
SoftEuro4thLiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Country: Austria
Posts: 2,405
vCash: 50
Alright, with this time window thing, I'll waive the Coyotes. They're yours if you want them. I just can't manage that this weekend.

Have fun, guys!

SoftEuro4thLiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2013, 11:49 AM
  #57
boyle2boyle
Registered User
 
boyle2boyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Queens via London
Posts: 743
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftEuro4thLiner View Post
Alright, with this time window thing, I'll waive the Coyotes. They're yours if you want them. I just can't manage that this weekend.

Have fun, guys!
Would I be able to get the Coyotes then instead? I forgot that the Blues don't have a 1st rounder because of the JayBo trade.

boyle2boyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2013, 12:12 PM
  #58
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien Valuating View Post
Would I be able to get the Coyotes then instead? I forgot that the Blues don't have a 1st rounder because of the JayBo trade.
Yeah, sure.

Can't really seem to find spots for the remaining teams, so I guess they'll be auto-picks. Unless someone wants to manage multiple teams.

Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2013, 12:31 PM
  #59
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers
 
Ih8theislanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bronx,NY
Country: United States
Posts: 13,413
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
Yeah, sure.

Can't really seem to find spots for the remaining teams, so I guess they'll be auto-picks. Unless someone wants to manage multiple teams.
Ill take LA as well if you can't find anyone else.

Ih8theislanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2013, 02:15 PM
  #60
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8theislanders View Post
Ill take LA as well if you can't find anyone else.
Alright they are your team.

Taking requests for remaining spots until 4 pm EST.

Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2013, 03:40 PM
  #61
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 50
Due to requests and interference with SCF game 5, I am moving this to Sunday June 23rd. A PM will be sent today.


Last edited by Kershaw: 06-22-2013 at 03:31 PM.
Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2013, 11:33 AM
  #62
KelownaRocketsFan
almostcanadian
 
KelownaRocketsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Prince George, BC
Country: Germany
Posts: 386
vCash: 500
Would it be possible to start the draft two hours earlier? My pick will be at 2:20am local time with that time table...

KelownaRocketsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2013, 11:43 AM
  #63
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelownaRocketsFan View Post
Would it be possible to start the draft two hours earlier? My pick will be at 2:20am local time with that time table...
Unfortunately, I can not change the time table that's already been planned out and talked over with. You can PM with me to find a solution though!

Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2013, 11:52 AM
  #64
Gardner McKay
Hey Hey...
 
Gardner McKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Atlanta/Abingdon
Country: United States
Posts: 9,650
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
Unfortunately, I can not change the time table that's already been planned out and talked over with. You can PM with me to find a solution though!
If you need some one to do both I can also take the Bruins if you want.

__________________
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction."
Gardner McKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2013, 03:21 PM
  #65
Kris Chreider
#Bickel4Norris
 
Kris Chreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NYC/Minneapolis
Country: United States
Posts: 6,829
vCash: 500
So what do we do if our team doesn't have a pick in a certain round today, but trades into that round on the day of the draft? Say Minny trades for a 1st but I didn't predict them having a 1st.

Kris Chreider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2013, 03:30 PM
  #66
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowe Me Maybe View Post
If you need some one to do both I can also take the Bruins if you want.
Sure, they are yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Chreider View Post
So what do we do if our team doesn't have a pick in a certain round today, but trades into that round on the day of the draft? Say Minny trades for a 1st but I didn't predict them having a 1st.
There is no trading happening in this game.

However, Minnesota will have a chance to pick in Rounds 2-7. We will begin round 1 tomorrow, round 2 the day after, round 3 day after that, etc. Just stay updated on your time slots as they get updated at the end of each day in this thread:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1451149

Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2013, 04:31 PM
  #67
Kris Chreider
#Bickel4Norris
 
Kris Chreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NYC/Minneapolis
Country: United States
Posts: 6,829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
Sure, they are yours.



There is no trading happening in this game.

However, Minnesota will have a chance to pick in Rounds 2-7. We will begin round 1 tomorrow, round 2 the day after, round 3 day after that, etc. Just stay updated on your time slots as they get updated at the end of each day in this thread:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1451149
Actually, Minnesota doesn't have a 2nd either (Pominville trade) but okay.

Kris Chreider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2013, 09:12 PM
  #68
Joey Bones
Registered User
 
Joey Bones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 1,692
vCash: 500
Hey I know it's a bit late but I see the Blues aren't taken in the first post. I'll take them if you need spots.

Joey Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2013, 10:57 PM
  #69
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Bones View Post
Hey I know it's a bit late but I see the Blues aren't taken in the first post. I'll take them if you need spots.
Yup, you can have the Blues.

Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2013, 11:50 PM
  #70
Amazing Kreiderman
Night-shift fan!
 
Amazing Kreiderman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Netherlands
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 5,206
vCash: 50
Kersh,

Since I also live in Europe, the draft is at night for me as well. I am not saying I will forget, but in case I do, is it possible to send you a PM with like a short list of players?

Then, when it's my turn, the highest available player on the short list, will be my pick. That might be a solution for KelownaRocketsFan as well.

It's a bit of extra work for you, but could make it easier for us, especially when we come to the later rounds of the draft.

__________________
There are two types of people in this world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data;
Amazing Kreiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2013, 11:56 PM
  #71
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pass art by Brassard View Post
Kersh,

Since I also live in Europe, the draft is at night for me as well. I am not saying I will forget, but in case I do, is it possible to send you a PM with like a short list of players?

Then, when it's my turn, the highest available player on the short list, will be my pick. That might be a solution for KelownaRocketsFan as well.

It's a bit of extra work for you, but could make it easier for us, especially when we come to the later rounds of the draft.
It'll be no hassle at all, thanks for letting me know!

And yes, I also suggested KelownaRocketsFan to send me his list of players. Just send me list of eligible players you want until your pick and I'll pick the highest player.

Thanks again for letting me know, but don't forget to send me the list before the draft starts.

Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2013, 12:19 AM
  #72
Machinehead
Brauch und Stolz
 
Machinehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York New York
Country: Germany
Posts: 33,330
vCash: 500
Going to the Yankees game tomorrow. Playball is at 1PM and I'm picking 25th so it shouldn't be an issue, but if the Yankees play 23 innings and I don't show up, you'll know what happened

__________________


DEUTSCHLANDWELTMEISTER2014
Machinehead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2013, 02:55 AM
  #73
Amazing Kreiderman
Night-shift fan!
 
Amazing Kreiderman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Netherlands
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 5,206
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
It'll be no hassle at all, thanks for letting me know!

And yes, I also suggested KelownaRocketsFan to send me his list of players. Just send me list of eligible players you want until your pick and I'll pick the highest player.

Thanks again for letting me know, but don't forget to send me the list before the draft starts.
Well, I have to see which players are picked first to see which are left Otherwise I have to give you a list of 20 players haha

Amazing Kreiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2013, 03:01 AM
  #74
Cresto
Much Disappoint
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,454
vCash: 500
This is so exciting considering how many first round picks we have this year!

Cresto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2013, 11:40 AM
  #75
Kris Chreider
#Bickel4Norris
 
Kris Chreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NYC/Minneapolis
Country: United States
Posts: 6,829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
This is so exciting considering how many first round picks we have this year!

Kris Chreider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.