HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Sundin gets a game

Closed Thread

Old
01-07-2004, 02:24 PM
Heater15

vCash: 500
Sundin gets a game

according to tsn.ca sundin got 1 game.

from reading other posts it seems to me this is a real world vs toronto disscusion

sundin was about 5-10 feet from the board and completly missed the glass that is how high. as far as i am concerned he should have got more. i wish he had hit me because then he would have a law suit on his hands. there was no need for what he did, there is no place in the NHL for what he did and any of you morons who think he should have got nothing need to get your heads out of your maple leaf ***. had this been anyone else you maple leaf fans would have wanted at least a 5 game suspension. and pat quinn is just as stupid saying it was good that sundin didn't get anything because you don't wanna throw the big guys out. he has to get his head out of the deep fryer and take a deep breath. it dosn't matter if it is wayne gretzky that did it, it is not right.
maybe you morons from toronto should come out west and have some fresh air because that air over there is affecting all of you

Old
01-07-2004, 02:28 PM
Poignant Discussion
I tell it like it is

Send a message via MSN to Poignant Discussion Send a message via Yahoo to Poignant Discussion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heater15
according to tsn.ca sundin got 1 game.

from reading other posts it seems to me this is a real world vs toronto disscusion

sundin was about 5-10 feet from the board and completly missed the glass that is how high. as far as i am concerned he should have got more. i wish he had hit me because then he would have a law suit on his hands. there was no need for what he did, there is no place in the NHL for what he did and any of you morons who think he should have got nothing need to get your heads out of your maple leaf ***. had this been anyone else you maple leaf fans would have wanted at least a 5 game suspension. and pat quinn is just as stupid saying it was good that sundin didn't get anything because you don't wanna throw the big guys out. he has to get his head out of the deep fryer and take a deep breath. it dosn't matter if it is wayne gretzky that did it, it is not right.
maybe you morons from toronto should come out west and have some fresh air because that air over there is affecting all of you
Mods lock this crap please

Old
01-07-2004, 02:29 PM
Sotnos

Duplicate thread.

http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=41745

AND you need to watch it with the namecalling.

Closed Thread