HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Half way report card

Closed Thread

Old
01-07-2004, 01:40 PM
Master Lok

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowzie
Hmmm. I think I disagree with a few.

MAB- is above Dvo? I give MAB a C-.
M. Reasoner- you cant penalize a guy for getting hurt, I give him a B+.
T. Conklin- saved us from Salos early season woes, I give him a B.
R. Dvorak- has overcome some personal thigns and has been our second best forward IMO behind York, I give him a B+.
Anatoli Semenov- sure got a decent grade for a guy who's been out of the league for 10 years.
E. Moreau- D+???, he's one of few that come to play every game, give his talent a C+ and his heart a A+, I'll settle at a B+.
S. Horcoff and Brad Isbister- have both been awesome as of late, I'd give them both a C overall.
T. Salo- I know ow easy it is to give this guy an F, but hes been solid since coming back, I'll give him a D+.
I'll agree with Mowzie's markings. I think they're closer to the mark. No A's on a team that's 12th however.

Old
01-07-2004, 01:58 PM
jadeddog

vCash: 500
i coudnt agree more about people needing to BACK THE HELL OFF when it comes to hemsky.... unless of course you want a repeat of arnott..... they guy is 20 years old!!!! and hes on pace to score about 50 points!!!!

i just fail to see this is considered ANYTHING but spectacular!!! we need to bring these players along slowly and not put too much pressure on them until they are ready.... we need to keep this kid, and that means we're gonna have to keep him through some spells where he plays some not-so-great hockey

i dont know why, but it seems that average players are allowed room to grow when they are young by the oiler fans, but potentially GREAT players and almost run out of town.... this is very frustrating

Closed Thread