HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Ryder's thread

Old
10-17-2006, 08:04 PM
Ipousse Lapuck

vCash: 500
The Ryder's thread

It is now official that Ryder had back pain last year because he is like 2 times faster then he was. He plays a much better game and in more implicated physically and defensively. He had a great acceleration againts Zyuzin tonight and when he caused a panality to the flames in his breakaway. Ryder will have a great year and I am happy for him

Ipousse Lapuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 09:19 PM
Talent Analyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipousse Lapuck View Post
It is now official that Ryder had back pain last year because he is like 2 times faster then he was. He plays a much better game and in more implicated physically and defensively. He had a great acceleration againts Zyuzin tonight and when he caused a panality to the flames in his breakaway. Ryder will have a great year and I am happy for him
Yeah totally agree ... Ryder impress me soo much . Bonk also

Talent Analyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 09:26 PM
goalchenyuk

I have to agree ; he 's by far faster and better .

I like what i see for this line . They all seem to have fun together .

goalchenyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Dr_Hook

That metamorphosis is incredible !! He litterally looks like he is a diferent player. Did he take power-skating classes ? Is it just the health ? Or the 12-15 pounds less ? What ever it is, he has to keep it up ! He looks great. Made a believer out of me, that's for sure !!

Dr_Hook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 09:33 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Ryder= The Newf Poof!!!

You know...cause he's so fast and all

Old
10-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Avant-Gardien

Ryder was skating like a man possessed tonight! He's really opening up a lot of space for Higgs and Koivu.

Avant-Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 09:36 PM
goalchenyuk

By the way ,speaking of our good players , are there more fans of Perezhogin now ? what a game he had with Bonk tonight !

goalchenyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 09:38 PM
Toro

MAn Ryder is flying. The whole team is playing great. we have goten better game by game. Now they are clicking. Ryder is obviously feeling much better than last season. He is just flying out there. What wheels.

Very happy with ryders play

Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 10:24 PM
Dr_Hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by #ZAMBONI# View Post
By the way ,speaking of our good players , are there more fans of Perezhogin now ? what a game he had with Bonk tonight !

I've been one since day 1 !!

I've always preferred him to Kostitsyn. He's doing great with Bonk and Johnson but I would like to see him get another shot in a more offensive role, with Kovalev and Plekanec.

Dr_Hook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 10:35 PM
Shabutie

I think the speed issue has more to do with losing 12ish pounds. He wants to gain them back apparently, so hopefully he has a very hard time doing that.

Shabutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 10:43 PM
JP36

Yeah Ryder is playing good but keep in mind it's only Micheal Ryder guys! in any other team with 2 good lines he would be on the thrid or fourth. but here in Mtl we dont have that much offense so hes on the 1-2 line. Playing good but Micheal Ryder lol.

We Miss Mike Ribeiro!!!

Last edited by Tricolore#20: 10-17-2006 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Edited
JP36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 10:48 PM
Chfan
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP36 View Post
Perezhogin is gay, just look at him.

Yeah Ryder is playing good but keep in mind it's only Micheal Ryder guys! in any other team with 2 good lines he would be on the thrid or fourth. but here in Mtl we dont have that much offense so hes on the 1-2 line. Playing good but Micheal Ryder lol.

We Miss Mike Ribeiro!!!
Since when retarded posters were allowed here?

Chfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 10:51 PM
DicAnns

a couple months ago everybody hated Bonk and Ryder... we now have an appreciation thread for both?

and where did the Huet love go?

DicAnns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 10:55 PM
marvelousmotion

Ryder is playing great hockey right now.. He's back to his calder nominee season shape, if not, better.

I still remember the time when a lot of fans wanted to "get rid" of him..

marvelousmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 10:56 PM
znk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Ryder= The Newf Poof!!!

You know...cause he's so fast and all
spoof?

Anyway...I'm so happy. Quite a few of us were disapointed with his play last year and this is proof we had reason to be disapointed. But when I heard he played injured for most of the year I was willing to see him again this year. Holy crap...he's like bionic Ryder right now.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 11:00 PM
JP36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chfan View Post
Since when retarded posters were allowed here?
Yo its just a fact! Ur all like that in Mtl overratings player when they are good in putting them down when they play bad! Same thing as always! Just remeber that its only Micheal Ryder, he would be on the third line with any good NHL team! Yeah ok cool hes playing great for us right now, but its only Micheal Ryder!!!

Wow eh Radek Bonk had 2 goals tonight, wow is he back to his Senators shape when he was actually a good player? no its only Radek Bonk, we have no bonafide star here in Mtl, Kovalev is the closest but no heart. you all are jumping on Ryder bandwagon cause hes doing fine right now, just a few bad games and well want him traded!!!

Old
10-17-2006, 11:04 PM
JP36

Where did the Huet love go??? hahahaha

Because last year he came out of nowhwere to play good and that he's french you all made him a hero!!! We gave him a contract for what, 3M? haaha my god stupid! It's only Cristobal Huet for christ sake! Now hes playing bad which would be normal for a #2 goalie lol. Aebischer is now #1, we have a backeup we pay 3M lol. Get a french guy in Mtl and get him to play great for half a year and hell be rich, its easy! So now that he is back to normal everybody jumping off is bandwagon hahaha ur funny guys!

Old
10-17-2006, 11:07 PM
guapo23

Quote:
Perezhogin is gay, just look at him.

We Miss Mike Ribeiro!!!
You have got to be somebody from Toronto trolling.
I can't believe a HABS fan would be this stupid.

Ryder on a 3rd or 4th line ?
How many teams in the NHL put 30 goal scorers on the 3rd line or 4th line ?

You miss Ribeiro ?
He is playing on the 4th line in Dallas & on the PP.
Ryder would be playing with Modano if he was on that team.

Perez is gay ?
What does that have to do with his hockey skills you ignorant fool?

guapo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 11:10 PM
White Snake*

That was a very strange comment. Must be some crazy weed.

White Snake* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 11:12 PM
Avant-Gardien

Quote:

Because last year he came out of nowhwere to play good and that he's french you all made him a hero!!! We gave him a contract for what, 3M? haaha my god stupid! It's only Cristobal Huet for christ sake! Now hes playing bad which would be normal for a #2 goalie lol. Aebischer is now #1, we have a backeup we pay 3M lol. Get a french guy in Mtl and get him to play great for half a year and hell be rich, its easy! So now that he is back to normal everybody jumping off is bandwagon hahaha ur funny guys!
What in the everliving christ are you talking about?
Huet and Aebischer are playing as 1A and 1B, and will continue to do so until Carbo says otherwise.

I don't think you can realistically ***** about the Huet signing. The guy put on a hell of a show last season, and letting him walk to free agency to put the team on Aebischer's shoulders would've been a completely unacceptable risk. Whether Huet stands on his head the rest of his career or turns out to be a flash in the pan, no reasonable GM would've refused to sign him in Gainey's situation.

Old
10-17-2006, 11:13 PM
Artyukhin*

Quote:

wildone26 =Jp36

Artyukhin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 11:14 PM
NewHabsEra*

After seeing the guy in the AHL 3-4 years ago, I thought the guy had an elite shot and a great scoring touch but I didnt think his skating, overall agility, stickhandling skills and hockey sense would translate well to the NHL... During his rookie year he surprised me alot finding ways to get in shoting positions and generating some scoring chances by his own but you could see he still had some fundamental flaws in his game and that there was alot of place for improvment... His second season was a desapointment, I know the guy was playing hurt for the most part of the season but he wasnt involved in the play enough, floating around, losing the puck too easily in the offensive zone, not protecting it well, not skating well (but the skating issue had always been), overall not making his line dangerous offensively, and defensively he had some really bad moments as well... Despite all this, he found ways to score goals and ended the season with 30 goals or so..

Now, I can definitively say that I was wrong about Ryder, the guy improved a big deal in every areas he had to... He is much quicker, way more involved in the play, improved his puck protection skills, hits hard when he has a chance to, plays with intensity.. Its day and night compared to last year... Ryder is a dillema for me, the guy always found a way to adjust everywhere he played and found a way to improve some major weakness that most young players will never be able to improve enough to get at another level.. Not only Ryder made a place for himself in the NHL despite all the weakness he had to work on but the guy is now dominating in the best league of the world..

Jy leve mon chapeau!! Bravo Michael!!

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 11:18 PM
Avant-Gardien

Quote:
HAY U GUYZ WHAT IS GO ON IN INTERWEB
Please learn how to type in coherent sentences and perhaps consider re-evaluating some of your educational choices in life.

Also, I think the door to get off the Internet is that-a-way. Might want to make trails.

Old
10-17-2006, 11:21 PM
JP36

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapo23 View Post
You have got to be somebody from Toronto trolling.
I can't believe a HABS fan would be this stupid.

Ryder on a 3rd or 4th line ?
How many teams in the NHL put 30 goal scorers on the 3rd line or 4th line ?

You miss Ribeiro ?
He is playing on the 4th line in Dallas & on the PP.
Ryder would be playing with Modano if he was on that team.

Perez is gay ?
What does that have to do with his hockey skills you ignorant fool?
Not from Toronto, i dont like them at all, im just a realistic habs fan!!!

Ryder 30 goal scorers hahaha! He score garbage goals!!! his classic is the one in PP with a pass cross ice and hes got the goalie down and puts it in the net. Yo youll NEVER see Ryder go down the wing and undress a D-men and score a beauty, come on now! its only Micheal Ryder!!! only thing hes got is a good shot ill give him that.
Ribeiro is putting points up with Dallas isnt he? He was the perfect center for Kovalev and Samsonov, he was my fav habs player, that trade sucked so much. Ryder would be benched in Dallas lol. Hed be a great 30 goals scorer in the AHL yeah!

And for Perez ok him being gay has nothgin to do with his skills, if we can call that skilss, he is supposed to have skills but not showing it yet! Its what i would call a bust! Just add that to being gay and thats why i really dislike him!!!

Old
10-17-2006, 11:24 PM
JP36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avant-Gardien View Post
What in the everliving christ are you talking about?
Huet and Aebischer are playing as 1A and 1B, and will continue to do so until Carbo says otherwise.

I don't think you can realistically ***** about the Huet signing. The guy put on a hell of a show last season, and letting him walk to free agency to put the team on Aebischer's shoulders would've been a completely unacceptable risk. Whether Huet stands on his head the rest of his career or turns out to be a flash in the pan, no reasonable GM would've refused to sign him in Gainey's situation.
Aebischer is 1A!!! Its ok we had to sign Huet, but for 3M man what a joke!!! Just so funny that Huet was a backeup is whole career, comes here the year he becomes UFA, has a great half-year and boum getz 3M hahaha thats so wrong!!! At that price i would have let him go, i knew he would return to normal and being a backeup. We could have Danis for a lot less!!! so bad move, Send Huet to Switzerland.