HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Ryder's thread

Old
10-17-2006, 11:28 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP36 View Post
Perezhogin is gay, just look at him.

Yeah Ryder is playing good but keep in mind it's only Micheal Ryder guys! in any other team with 2 good lines he would be on the thrid or fourth. but here in Mtl we dont have that much offense so hes on the 1-2 line. Playing good but Micheal Ryder lol.

We Miss Mike Ribeiro!!!
Quote:
Yo its just a fact! Ur all like that in Mtl overratings player when they are good in putting them down when they play bad! Same thing as always! Just remeber that its only Micheal Ryder, he would be on the third line with any good NHL team! Yeah ok cool hes playing great for us right now, but its only Micheal Ryder!!!

Wow eh Radek Bonk had 2 goals tonight, wow is he back to his Senators shape when he was actually a good player? no its only Radek Bonk, we have no bonafide star here in Mtl, Kovalev is the closest but no heart. you all are jumping on Ryder bandwagon cause hes doing fine right now, just a few bad games and well want him traded!!!
Quote:
Where did the Huet love go??? hahahaha

Because last year he came out of nowhwere to play good and that he's french you all made him a hero!!! We gave him a contract for what, 3M? haaha my god stupid! It's only Cristobal Huet for christ sake! Now hes playing bad which would be normal for a #2 goalie lol. Aebischer is now #1, we have a backeup we pay 3M lol. Get a french guy in Mtl and get him to play great for half a year and hell be rich, its easy! So now that he is back to normal everybody jumping off is bandwagon hahaha ur funny guys!
Quote:
Not from Toronto, i dont like them at all, im just a realistic habs fan!!!

Ryder 30 goal scorers hahaha! He score garbage goals!!! his classic is the one in PP with a pass cross ice and hes got the goalie down and puts it in the net. Yo youll NEVER see Ryder go down the wing and undress a D-men and score a beauty, come on now! its only Micheal Ryder!!! only thing hes got is a good shot ill give him that.
Ribeiro is putting points up with Dallas isnt he? He was the perfect center for Kovalev and Samsonov, he was my fav habs player, that trade sucked so much. Ryder would be benched in Dallas lol. Hed be a great 30 goals scorer in the AHL yeah!

And for Perez ok him being gay has nothgin to do with his skills, if we can call that skilss, he is supposed to have skills but not showing it yet! Its what i would call a bust! Just add that to being gay and thats why i really dislike him!!!
Quote:
Aebischer is 1A!!! Its ok we had to sign Huet, but for 3M man what a joke!!! Just so funny that Huet was a backeup is whole career, comes here the year he becomes UFA, has a great half-year and boum getz 3M hahaha thats so wrong!!! At that price i would have let him go, i knew he would return to normal and being a backeup. We could have Danis for a lot less!!! so bad move, Send Huet to Switzerland.

GTFO NOOB

What do you expect to accomplish making such baseless statements? Please do us all a favour and crawl back to myspace

Old
10-17-2006, 11:29 PM
Bill McNeal

vCash: 50
Quote:
Ryder 30 goal scorers hahaha! He score garbage goals!!!
I gather you're not a fan of Esposito.

Bill McNeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 11:31 PM
JP36

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
GTFO NOOB

What do you expect to accomplish making such baseless statements? Please do us all a favour and crawl back to myspace

I'm just stating the truth dude, wether you like it or not!!! Next thing u guys are gonan say is Craig Rivet is a worthy Norris nominee? lol come on people always exagerating in Mtl, im just a realistic habs fan!!!

JP36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 11:34 PM
BigTimer*

Quote:

Ryder 30 goal scorers hahaha! He score garbage goals!!! his classic is the one in PP with a pass cross ice and hes got the goalie down and puts it in the net. Yo youll NEVER see Ryder go down the wing and undress a D-men and score a beauty, come on now! its only Micheal Ryder!!! only thing hes got is a good shot ill give him that.
Ribeiro is putting points up with Dallas isnt he? He was the perfect center for Kovalev and Samsonov, he was my fav habs player, that trade sucked so much. Ryder would be benched in Dallas lol. Hed be a great 30 goals scorer in the AHL yeah!

And for Perez ok him being gay has nothgin to do with his skills, if we can call that skilss, he is supposed to have skills but not showing it yet! Its what i would call a bust! Just add that to being gay and thats why i really dislike him!!!
You should invest in an education pal. You clearly know nothing about hockey and not much can be done about that but you write like a twelve year old. And a stupid twelve year old at that.

BigTimer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 11:39 PM
znk

Quote:
I'm just stating the truth dude, wether you like it or not!!! Next thing u guys are gonan say is Craig Rivet is a worthy Norris nominee? lol come on people always exagerating in Mtl, im just a realistic habs fan!!!
hey...welcome to the wonderfull world of my ignore list. I have no time for idiots.

Thx chezz for pointing this troll out.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 11:47 PM
JP36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTimer View Post
You should invest in an education pal. You clearly know nothing about hockey and not much can be done about that but you write like a twelve year old. And a stupid twelve year old at that.

I would say the same thing to you but im not 12 like you for saying that. Youre the one who claerly know nothing about hockey if you say that to me. You dont know me, im one of the ones who knows must about the NHL here for sure. You may not like what i say but thats a different thing, you see, ur the idiot!!!

Old
10-17-2006, 11:48 PM
JP36

Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
hey...welcome to the wonderfull world of my ignore list. I have no time for idiots.

Thx chezz for pointing this troll out.

Like i would care about you lol!!! If you got no time to leanr about hockey its our problem, keep thinking Ryder is a superstar lol, i just feel sorry for you!

Old
10-17-2006, 11:50 PM
Avant-Gardien

Quote:
I would say the same thing to you but im not 12 like you for saying that. Youre the one who claerly know nothing about hockey if you say that to me. You dont know me, im one of the ones who knows must about the NHL here for sure. You may not like what i say but thats a different thing, you see, ur the idiot!!!
YOU AM ME WHAT SAY YOU ME YOU AM WHAT SAY WHAT YOU ME KNOW UR YOUR YOU'RE IR ME AM YOU CLAERLY THAT WHAT SAY SEE WHAT

Avant-Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 11:53 PM
DicAnns

Quote:
This message is hidden because JP36 is on your ignore list.

DicAnns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 11:57 PM
BigTimer*

Quote:
Like i would care about you lol!!! If you got no time to leanr about hockey its our problem, keep thinking Ryder is a superstar lol, i just feel sorry for you!
Your boyfriend's the one who got traded for a bag of pucks so I'd keep your mouth shut.

BigTimer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 11:58 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohabs73 View Post

Old
10-18-2006, 12:06 AM
znk

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohabs73 View Post
Quote:
This message is hidden because JP36 is on your ignore list.

Old
10-18-2006, 12:08 AM
znk

If no one reads a post. Does the post exist?

Old
10-18-2006, 12:08 AM
Team_Spirit
Tinordi-Subban

vCash: 700
What would i do without Lord Chezz

Team_Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2006, 12:31 AM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_Spirit View Post
What would i do without Lord Chezz
Probably the same thing you'd be doing as now

Old
10-18-2006, 01:04 AM
JP36

Wow i embarrased people by showing them the truth! Now they try to get 2gether to feel good but they know im right! Well my job is well done hehe!

Old
10-18-2006, 01:13 AM
Nols_bro

Quote:
Wow i embarrased people by showing them the truth! Now they try to get 2gether to feel good but they know im right! Well my job is well done hehe!
You smell like a pickle!

Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle vPickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle vvPickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle Pickle

Nols_bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2006, 01:14 AM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Get off your high horse...if you havent noticed, this is a community and by storming in and ranting on how you're above everyone in it will not make you welcomed with open arms (ask Wildone)...

So if your job is done...leave...and don't let the door hit your *** on the way out

Old
10-18-2006, 01:15 AM
Nols_bro

Quote:
Get off your high horse...if you havent noticed, this is a community and by storming in and ranting on how you're above everyone in it will not make you welcomed with open arms (ask Wildone)...

So if your job is done...leave...and don't let the door hit your *** on the way out
Amen

Nols_bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2006, 01:26 AM
Quagmier

Quote:

I disagree... i think this place needs more entertainment

we need to agree on threads in which we COMPLETELY support the ideas of some of these dudes...then we can seperate the trolls (which are fun to laugh at) from those who aren't fully there mentally (JB36 for instance)

just a thought

Quagmier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2006, 01:47 AM
JP36

Yo i dont expect you guys to agree with me if you dont wanna face the truth! Maybe one day u will and ull see im right!

Just a thought tttttssss

Old
10-18-2006, 02:02 AM
JMMR

Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Okay JP36 I read all your posts.
Please list the 6 players that Dalllas has better then Ryder to put him on the 3rd or 4th line. Actully if it is possibly he would be on the 4th name 7 or 8!

JMMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2006, 03:28 AM
bayrider

Quote:

LOL this guy is worse than a Leafs fan, he's a Ribeiro fan.

bayrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2006, 03:37 AM
JP36

Hell yeah, Ribs is the man! We miss him, wed be better with him, but hes getting points in Dallas right now! And him and Souray were pretty much the only 2 cool guys on the team, now hes gone. Well like they said, Mtl is a Bob Gaineys team, low-key, which is dull.

Old
10-18-2006, 06:32 AM
habgab

Quote:
Hell yeah, Ribs is the man! We miss him, wed be better with him, but hes getting points in Dallas right now! And him and Souray were pretty much the only 2 cool guys on the team, now hes gone. Well like they said, Mtl is a Bob Gaineys team, low-key, which is dull.
JP, are you for real? You want a team of cool guys? I suppose you really miss Theo, Dags and Ribeiro - I don't see the Habs as being dull this year, and I really can't fathom how you think the team would be better with Ribeiro. As for your comments on Ryder, well, it only goes to show how biased you are. Perhaps you would be better following Ribs over to the Dallas site where you can watch him fade into oblivion over there while the "dull" Habs, of which Ryder will continue to be an integral part, surprise all the naysayers this year.

And, like was said above, don't let the door hit you in the head, and cause even more brain injury, on the way out.

habgab is offline   Reply With Quote