HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

My final mock Draft for 2013

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-26-2013, 10:42 PM
  #1
KRychel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
My final mock Draft for 2013

1. COL : Nathan MacKinnon
Sakic drafts a center that can score just like he did. No hesitation.

2. FLO : Seth Jones
Tallon has his backend set-up with Jones, Gudbranson, Kulikov and Marstrom.
Sounds weird but hey, it's Florida.

3. TBL : Aleksander Barkov
Yzerman decides to build from center - a player that will compliment Stamkos as the 2nd center of the team.

4. NAS : Jonathan Drouin
The predators have not drafted any really offensive threats since Radulov. They will get a real wizard in Drouin

5. CAR : Sean Monahan
I wouldn't be surprised if the oilers moove up and draft Monahan.. regardless,
Monahan will be drafted in the fifth spot

6. CAL : Elias Lindholm
The flames have been haunted in the past with the 6th pick when drafting forwards
Remember Fata, Tkaczuk and Stillman.. Elias will make you forget those bums.. (ok not Stillman..)

7. EDM : Darnell Nurse
This nurse wont be helping players get out of the hospital. I see Carolina getting the 7th pick - If Edm keeps the pick - Risto gets up to the stand.

8. BUF : Rasmus Ristolainen
Buffalo adds a D with leadership that paired with the clueless giant should be able
to push him back to the top.

9. NJD : Valeri Nichuskin
First faller - a russian - big surprise. Lou needs somebody to step up asap. Perfect match.

10. DAL : Bo Horvat
Dallas has been accumulating talented big forwards, they think Horvat will be one
more piece to their puzzle..

11. PHI : Samuel Morin
Holmgren is all over the place but he will not pass on Morin.

12. QCN : Max Domi
Tyrion Lannister steps up to the podium to announce a trade - nooo! Surprise, the coyotes have been relocated!! With their first pick they go for offense

13. WIN : Hunter Shinkaruk
Cheveldayoff hesitates between Zadorov, Wennberg and Zykov.. Not - NA all the way

14. CLB : Nikita Zadorov
With his first pick Koko drafts a massive Dmen who should be paired with Murray
for years.

15. NYI : Zach Fucale
Snow goes all crazy in NJ and decides to draft only goalies - Fucale is the first followed by Desrosiers, Bibeau and Fukufuji.

16. BUF : Samuel Morin
Morin is sooo good - he gets drafted twice - a first! - no.. Buffalo drafts R.Pulock and keeps wanting to add leadership on the back end.

17. OTT : Alexander Wennberg
Safe clean pick.. it's Ottawa.

18. DET : Mirco Mueller
I would be surprised if anyone would be reading a comment on a draftee from Detroit.

19. CLB : Frederik Gauthier
Kekalainen goes for size in his first year..

20. SJS : Adam Erne
SJ ears the clock coming to an end - they want someone to step up asap and Erne fits their needs.

21. TOR : Anthony Mantha
Toronto hope he take the same path as Getzlaf, both had the same rep coming up but
loads of talent.

22. CAL : Josh Morrisey
Flames add a hometown D.

23. WAS : Valentin Zykov
Mcphee drafts a talented forward but soon trades him for Vrbata!!

24. VAN : Curtis Lazar
Vancouver gets a winner.

25. MTL : Kerby Rychel
A PF to mtl?? yes sir!

26. ANA : Jacob De la Rose
Cause nobody in Anaheim will complain

27. CLB : Nicolas Petan
Kekalainen goes for size again and completely misses!! but gets an offensive dynamo for the future!

28. CAL : Morgan Klimchuk
Another talented player from their backyard!

29. DAL : Michael McCarron
Is he above 6'5, check!

30. CHI : Madison Bowey
The steal of the draft for years to come - Blackhawks show why they're the first team to win the SC twice sine the lockout. Awesome drafting!!

KRychel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2013, 11:00 PM
  #2
LatvianTwist
Global Moderator
 
LatvianTwist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 26,875
vCash: 500
Meh for Dallas. I'm tired of safe, big picks.

LatvianTwist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2013, 11:38 PM
  #3
MagnumForce
Registered User
 
MagnumForce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Upstate New York
Country: United States
Posts: 2,577
vCash: 500
If Buffalo goes the Ristolainen route, I assume they would grab one of Wennberg, Erne or Lazar with the 16th. They could also roll the dice and take Nichuskin with the 8th and then the Pullock pick at 16 makes perfect sense.

MagnumForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 02:37 AM
  #4
Juxtaposer
Window: Closed
 
Juxtaposer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bay Area
Country: United States
Posts: 33,577
vCash: 50
I love the rationals for some of these. "McPhee drafts another talented forward and then trades him for Vrbata!".

Juxtaposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 02:42 AM
  #5
Morry83
14-90-91
 
Morry83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 1,267
vCash: 500
Would prefer Domi, Shinkaruk, or Wennberg over Horvat. I like McCarron, but I feel he'll be available in the 2nd round. Also Pulock is missing?

Morry83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 07:29 AM
  #6
KRychel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morry83 View Post
Also Pulock is missing?
Nope, look again.

He's in the memo at the 16th spot. I was just making fun on how people post some names twice, in error, and posted Morin at two spots - didn't notice that.

KRychel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 11:01 AM
  #7
HanSolo
Moderator
aka DuckJet
 
HanSolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Country: United States
Posts: 65,615
vCash: 68
Nobody in Anaheim would complain?
I would. Burakowsky is in another tier than De La Rose. Give me him instead. Or Ducks. Trade up and grab Rychel.

HanSolo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 12:09 PM
  #8
Morry83
14-90-91
 
Morry83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 1,267
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRychel View Post
Nope, look again.

He's in the memo at the 16th spot. I was just making fun on how people post some names twice, in error, and posted Morin at two spots - didn't notice that.
Ahh now I see it! Haha!

Morry83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 09:35 PM
  #9
KRychel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatvianTwist View Post
Meh for Dallas. I'm tired of safe, big picks.
Dallas is creating a good identity, it's a good way to go - find a direction and go with it. Horvat is going to be whatHarvey should have becomed for the stars.

KRychel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 09:39 PM
  #10
KRychel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuxtaposer View Post
I love the rationals for some of these. "McPhee drafts another talented forward and then trades him for Vrbata!".
This one is my fav: ''Snow goes all crazy in NJ and decides to draft only goalies - Fucale is the first followed by Desrosiers, Bibeau and Fukufuji."

It's called the Milbury syndrom, you loose all judgment and can't make one wise decision. It only hits gms in LI..

KRychel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 09:45 PM
  #11
KRychel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
Nobody in Anaheim would complain?
I would. Burakowsky is in another tier than De La Rose. Give me him instead. Or Ducks. Trade up and grab Rychel.
Well you're not in Ana.. you're in Vegas but I kind of get it. And sorry, but no, I can not give you Burakowsky... Anaheim is better drafting another player.. He doesn't have the motivation the ducks are looking for. Rychel has to go to the habs..

I could switch him for Bowey, Poirier or Dauphin if you really want..

KRychel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 09:45 PM
  #12
LiquidSnake*
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 31,513
vCash: 500
Lazar at 24 would be awesome

LiquidSnake* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 10:57 PM
  #13
wings95
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Fort Leavenworth, KS
Country: United States
Posts: 2,608
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRychel View Post
1. COL : Nathan MacKinnon
Sakic drafts a center that can score just like he did. No hesitation.

2. FLO : Seth Jones
Tallon has his backend set-up with Jones, Gudbranson, Kulikov and Marstrom.
Sounds weird but hey, it's Florida.

3. TBL : Aleksander Barkov
Yzerman decides to build from center - a player that will compliment Stamkos as the 2nd center of the team.

4. NAS : Jonathan Drouin
The predators have not drafted any really offensive threats since Radulov. They will get a real wizard in Drouin

5. CAR : Sean Monahan
I wouldn't be surprised if the oilers moove up and draft Monahan.. regardless,
Monahan will be drafted in the fifth spot

6. CAL : Elias Lindholm
The flames have been haunted in the past with the 6th pick when drafting forwards
Remember Fata, Tkaczuk and Stillman.. Elias will make you forget those bums.. (ok not Stillman..)

7. EDM : Darnell Nurse
This nurse wont be helping players get out of the hospital. I see Carolina getting the 7th pick - If Edm keeps the pick - Risto gets up to the stand.

8. BUF : Rasmus Ristolainen
Buffalo adds a D with leadership that paired with the clueless giant should be able
to push him back to the top.

9. NJD : Valeri Nichuskin
First faller - a russian - big surprise. Lou needs somebody to step up asap. Perfect match.

10. DAL : Bo Horvat
Dallas has been accumulating talented big forwards, they think Horvat will be one
more piece to their puzzle..

11. PHI : Samuel Morin
Holmgren is all over the place but he will not pass on Morin.

12. QCN : Max Domi
Tyrion Lannister steps up to the podium to announce a trade - nooo! Surprise, the coyotes have been relocated!! With their first pick they go for offense

13. WIN : Hunter Shinkaruk
Cheveldayoff hesitates between Zadorov, Wennberg and Zykov.. Not - NA all the way

14. CLB : Nikita Zadorov
With his first pick Koko drafts a massive Dmen who should be paired with Murray
for years.

15. NYI : Zach Fucale
Snow goes all crazy in NJ and decides to draft only goalies - Fucale is the first followed by Desrosiers, Bibeau and Fukufuji.

16. BUF : Samuel Morin
Morin is sooo good - he gets drafted twice - a first! - no.. Buffalo drafts R.Pulock and keeps wanting to add leadership on the back end.

17. OTT : Alexander Wennberg
Safe clean pick.. it's Ottawa.

18. DET : Mirco Mueller
I would be surprised if anyone would be reading a comment on a draftee from Detroit.

19. CLB : Frederik Gauthier
Kekalainen goes for size in his first year..

20. SJS : Adam Erne
SJ ears the clock coming to an end - they want someone to step up asap and Erne fits their needs.

21. TOR : Anthony Mantha
Toronto hope he take the same path as Getzlaf, both had the same rep coming up but
loads of talent.

22. CAL : Josh Morrisey
Flames add a hometown D.

23. WAS : Valentin Zykov
Mcphee drafts a talented forward but soon trades him for Vrbata!!

24. VAN : Curtis Lazar
Vancouver gets a winner.

25. MTL : Kerby Rychel
A PF to mtl?? yes sir!

26. ANA : Jacob De la Rose
Cause nobody in Anaheim will complain

27. CLB : Nicolas Petan
Kekalainen goes for size again and completely misses!! but gets an offensive dynamo for the future!

28. CAL : Morgan Klimchuk
Another talented player from their backyard!

29. DAL : Michael McCarron
Is he above 6'5, check!

30. CHI : Madison Bowey
The steal of the draft for years to come - Blackhawks show why they're the first team to win the SC twice sine the lockout. Awesome drafting!!
I don't see the Wings drafting a D, forward with size is probably what the wings will go for.

wings95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.