HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

The Ryder's thread

Old
10-18-2006, 12:23 PM
HabstuckinTO

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP36 View Post
Aebischer is 1A!!! Its ok we had to sign Huet, but for 3M man what a joke!!! Just so funny that Huet was a backeup is whole career, comes here the year he becomes UFA, has a great half-year and boum getz 3M hahaha thats so wrong!!! At that price i would have let him go, i knew he would return to normal and being a backeup. We could have Danis for a lot less!!! so bad move, Send Huet to Switzerland.

Huet is from France. Aebischer is from Switzerland.

HabstuckinTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2006, 12:26 PM
BadHabit

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfan44 View Post
are you the guy who just told me that i could not write an intelligent post ? now you are agreeing with me ! you contradict yourself sir , as to JP36 - while i am not one for name calling , in his case i feel it was deserved and if you re-read my post you will notice that my criticism of him was tempered with some very sound advice . with regard to my numerous grammatical and punctuation errors , i had no idea that i was being graded . in the future i will strive to do better .... just for you .
Sorry, I'm not sure that I ever disagreed with you in your opinion of Ryder. I however don't think it's right for you to call down people on the board like you did. Also, if you are going to make fun of people because of the way their posts are written, it should be automatically assumed that you yourself are going to be judged by what you write. You can start by putting the period denoting the end of a sentence directly after your last word, and capitalizing the first letter of the first word in a new sentence.

BadHabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2006, 12:57 PM
THEREW

ok now..please stop all the bashing and let's talk about Ryder or go somewhere else

just my thoughts

THEREW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2006, 01:03 PM
Nols_bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadHabit View Post
Sorry, I'm not sure that I ever disagreed with you in your opinion of Ryder. I however don't think it's right for you to call down people on the board like you did. Also, if you are going to make fun of people because of the way their posts are written, it should be automatically assumed that you yourself are going to be judged by what you write. You can start by putting the period denoting the end of a sentence directly after your last word, and capitalizing the first letter of the first word in a new sentence.
Thank you Pastor BadHabit

Nols_bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2006, 01:31 PM
habsfan44

Quote:
JP36 wrote what he wrote and i'm sure that he stands by that , i wrote what i wrote and i stand by it . I don't really give a damn if you think it's right . BTW i was not making fun of him , he does that all by himself . Notice the periods and the capitals , pretty good huh , i really , really want to impress you but i think it's you that is trying to impress me . A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing .

habsfan44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2006, 02:18 PM
BadHabit

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfan44 View Post
JP36 wrote what he wrote and i'm sure that he stands by that , i wrote what i wrote and i stand by it . I don't really give a damn if you think it's right . BTW i was not making fun of him , he does that all by himself . Notice the periods and the capitals , pretty good huh , i really , really want to impress you but i think it's you that is trying to impress me . A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing .
Absolutely. Are you not impressed? No?

BadHabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2006, 04:08 PM
Maxpac

Don't you guys see it, EVERY player on our team plays bigger then last year, Higgins is work horse on the pk, gets in everyone's faces and doesn't stop 1 shift, Bonk is finally skating like he wants to do something on the ice, Ryder is giving huge hits witch he has never done before, Perezhogin doesn't cruise on the ice like he did last year, even our captain is playing with more hearth then he ever did. It's our coaches!!!!! Carbonneau and Muller bring the best in evreyone, every player on our team skates more then last year, even without his injurye Ryder woudn't start hitting anyone like he is right now, neither would Komisarek, Higgins wasn't getting in front of the net last year with 6.4 defensmen trying to push him either, there's a new system on the ice now, we backcheck and we play a full shift every time

Maxpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2006, 07:19 PM
Ipousse Lapuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohabs73 View Post
a couple months ago everybody hated Bonk and Ryder... we now have an appreciation thread for both?

and where did the Huet love go?

I never bashed on Ryder but I have to say sometimes I was mad at bonk but that was before I knew he was injured anyway GO HABS GO

Ipousse Lapuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2006, 09:26 PM
habsfan44

Quote:
Absolutely. Are you not impressed? No?
............ ..............

habsfan44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2006, 07:58 AM
JP36

Wow!!! 4-5 good games in Mtl and yall think we're gonna win the cup or what? And now Ryder is a superstar right? Higgins will score 50 goals right? Huet wins the Vezina? lol COME ON GUYS!!! You all are unrealistic! You're just so happy Mtl can wins some games that you jump all over it while it last. Yo i wish Mtl could win the cup, id go to the parade!!! But im realistic, it will be good if we even make the playoffs!

You're idolizing Ryder now? lol ok yes he is good SO FAR this year, but he is the same garbage goal scorer! When Michael Ryder actually score a highlight reel goal please just please post it here and ill give him props alright? For the guy whos said Ryder is the MVP of the habs so far, well no no way, its Chris Higgins!!!

and for the guy who said Huet from France and Aebisch from Switzerland, duh i knew that bobby, but Huet received an offer from Switzerland, so instead of paying him 3M we should have let him go there! We have Aebischer for #1a why pay a backeup 3M!!! We could have sign a UFA D and still have Ribeiro tha we need! Samsonov-Plekanec-Kovalev, hey yo do you think they are producing great? Ribs was a good centerman for them, hes not fast but he is so creative and what a great passer! he would have find Kovy and Samso for goals!!! And Yeah Ribs is a cool dude, he was fun to watch play and his interviews. Now we have low key players wo are dull to see. When you have a Micheal Ryder appreciation thread that tells me all about it!!! If Kovalev had a heart ok we'd have a superstar but he doesnt so we don't. So you turn to Micheal Ryder cause he put up some points lol!

I hope he continues his good play but being Ryder and not an actual very good player i wouldnt be surprise it'll stop in not to long but oh well, hope he surprises me. but hell always stay Micheal Ryder for me, a third line player in a good team.

JP36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2006, 08:49 AM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP36 View Post
Wow!!! 4-5 good games in Mtl and yall think we're gonna win the cup or what? And now Ryder is a superstar right? Higgins will score 50 goals right? Huet wins the Vezina? lol COME ON GUYS!!! You all are unrealistic! You're just so happy Mtl can wins some games that you jump all over it while it last. Yo i wish Mtl could win the cup, id go to the parade!!! But im realistic, it will be good if we even make the playoffs!

You're idolizing Ryder now? lol ok yes he is good SO FAR this year, but he is the same garbage goal scorer! When Michael Ryder actually score a highlight reel goal please just please post it here and ill give him props alright? For the guy whos said Ryder is the MVP of the habs so far, well no no way, its Chris Higgins!!!

and for the guy who said Huet from France and Aebisch from Switzerland, duh i knew that bobby, but Huet received an offer from Switzerland, so instead of paying him 3M we should have let him go there! We have Aebischer for #1a why pay a backeup 3M!!! We could have sign a UFA D and still have Ribeiro tha we need! Samsonov-Plekanec-Kovalev, hey yo do you think they are producing great? Ribs was a good centerman for them, hes not fast but he is so creative and what a great passer! he would have find Kovy and Samso for goals!!! And Yeah Ribs is a cool dude, he was fun to watch play and his interviews. Now we have low key players wo are dull to see. When you have a Micheal Ryder appreciation thread that tells me all about it!!! If Kovalev had a heart ok we'd have a superstar but he doesnt so we don't. So you turn to Micheal Ryder cause he put up some points lol!

I hope he continues his good play but being Ryder and not an actual very good player i wouldnt be surprise it'll stop in not to long but oh well, hope he surprises me. but hell always stay Micheal Ryder for me, a third line player in a good team.
Quit putting words in everyone's mouthes. No one is planning a parade, no one is claiming Ryder nor Higgins are 50 goal scorers and no one is screaming Huet for Vezina.

Stop using baseless rhetoric...You are NOT good at it.

And one last comment in relation to us having low key, dull players...what team have you been watching? This team has been putting up better efforts from top of the line up to the bottom. It truly is laughable to think Ribeiro added all the flash and flair to this line up.

*sigh* I dont know why I even bother with you