HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hello fellow hockey fans

Old
06-28-2013, 12:02 AM
Senators65

vCash: 5640
Hello fellow hockey fans

I just wanted to say hello and welcome you guys to the eastern conference. I don't know about you guys, but i am very excited for next season. I must say that i was really cheering for you guys in the playoffs and i will be cheering for you guys next season as well, that is unless you are playing the sens of course . So from a sens fan, i again welcome you to the eastern conference and i hope you enjoy being in the eastern conference. Good luck next season.

Senators65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 12:53 AM
7r4n
Catsyuk has Dangles

vCash: 500
Looking forward to going up to Scotiabank Place... or Canadian Tire Centre... to watch the Sens vs the Wings when I'm up there visiting friends. In fact I will probably plan my visits around the game!

7r4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 01:04 AM
golffuul

I will be extremely happy to see my Wings play in and around DC more than the once every alternating blue moon that they were before.

Just going to be interesting that my wife's favorite team (Montreal) will now be in the same division. I predict many interesting bets being placed about who will finish ahead of who in the division.

golffuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 01:27 AM
SportsballChic
Rookie User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens4Ever22 View Post
I just wanted to say hello and welcome you guys to the eastern conference. I don't know about you guys, but i am very excited for next season. I must say that i was really cheering for you guys in the playoffs and i will be cheering for you guys next season as well, that is unless you are playing the sens of course . So from a sens fan, i again welcome you to the eastern conference and i hope you enjoy being in the eastern conference. Good luck next season.
Yes, thank you! We are looking forward to learning this "physical hockey" you speak of in the Eastern time zone. We are merely hoping our many smaller, foreign players are not killed by your big bruising "enforcers". We believe this will be instructional! Thank you for your friendship, please do not worry about us stealing your playoff spots next season in the "big bad east". I am scared already!
- SportsballskiChicov

"I had the idea that I should beat up every player I tangled with and nothing ever convinced me it wasn't a good idea." - Ted Lindsay

SportsballChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 01:32 AM
Senators65

vCash: 5640
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsballChic View Post
Yes, thank you! We are looking forward to learning this "physical hockey" you speak of in the Eastern time zone. We are merely hoping our many smaller, foreign players are not killed by your big bruising "enforcers". We believe this will be instructional! Thank you for your friendship, please do not worry about us stealing your playoff spots next season in the "big bad east". I am scared already!
- SportsballskiChicov

"I had the idea that I should beat up every player I tangled with and nothing ever convinced me it wasn't a good idea." - Ted Lindsay

What the heck?

Senators65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 01:34 AM
SportsballChic
Rookie User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens4Ever22 View Post
What the heck?
I'm just teasing. The first bit is a parody of what the Russians said when they came to your country in 72. And well, Wolf Stansson speaks for himself.

Jokes I'm pretty excited about being able to see most of our games without being late for work because I've been up till 1 AM

Old
06-28-2013, 01:35 AM
Bench
Realgud!

A Russian alter ego, the Icelandic coach from Mighty Ducks 2, and a quote from Ted Lindsay.

What's so confusing about that?

Bench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 01:37 AM
SportsballChic
Rookie User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bench View Post
A Russian alter ego, the Icelandic coach from Mighty Ducks 2, and a quote from Ted Lindsay.

What's so confusing about that?
Exactly! I thought it was some of my finer work really; but it IS late and I have been up all night drinking and swearing at Joe Dumars

Old
06-28-2013, 02:55 AM
Tomas W

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsballChic View Post
I'm just teasing. The first bit is a parody of what the Russians said when they came to your country in 72. And well, Wolf Stansson speaks for himself.

Jokes I'm pretty excited about being able to see most of our games without being late for work because I've been up till 1 AM
I thought it was a pretty funny joke. As in strange....

No really, it was funny. Thought the Sens fan would lol at it.

Tomas W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 10:25 AM
Hawkyfan99

vCash: 995
'Hawks fans still mourn the loss of our favorite central division rival, but I guess now we can look forward to the possibility of a 'Hawks/Wings Final.

Good luck in the East.

Hawkyfan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 11:20 AM
RedWingsNow*
SaskatoonDeathSquad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkyfan99 View Post
'Hawks fans still mourn the loss of our favorite central division rival, but I guess now we can look forward to the possibility of a 'Hawks/Wings Final.

Good luck in the East.
For you guys, sure.
I don't think many realistic Red Wings fans have us in the cup final anytime soon -- barring a massive roster revamp.

RedWingsNow* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 03:45 PM
SportsballChic
Rookie User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkyfan99 View Post

Good luck in the East.
I am sure at some point, when I get over the bitter jealousy of watching your team skate around with the Cup; I will miss Chicago.

So, like 2025 or so? Enjoy the Central, you guys should absolutely dominate for at least the next 3 years in the new alignment.