HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Boychuk, Peverley, Koko package to EDM

Old
06-28-2013, 03:39 PM
BadBruins

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SephF View Post
Honestly not really interested in Koko.

What about

Martin Marincin + Ducks 2013 2nd round pick

Boychuk + Peverley.

The Bruins dump a lot of salary and get a very nice prospect who will be ready in the next year or two, he's a 6'5" Slovak that can be brought up by Chara.
What about Anthony Camara? Bruins fans will push Koko because of the WJC connection with Yakupov, but I think Camara is a perfect fit in terms of organizational need. Skates well, hit's like a train, and isn't afraid to drop the mitts. Projects as a Prust/Neil like 3rd line winger (fights like Prust, hits like Neil). Was a touted 1st round pick in the OHL that finally broke out offensively this year scoring 36 goals/50 games and making the team Canada's WJC squad.

In a package with a #2/3 defenseman and a 3rd line center (Boychuk, Peverley), would that be enough to snatch the 7th overall pick?

BadBruins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 03:52 PM
BackhandToeyJoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBruins View Post
What about Anthony Camara? Bruins fans will push Koko because of the WJC connection with Yakupov, but I think Camara is a perfect fit in terms of organizational need. Skates well, hit's like a train, and isn't afraid to drop the mitts. Projects as a Prust/Neil like 3rd line winger (fights like Prust, hits like Neil). Was a touted 1st round pick in the OHL that finally broke out offensively this year scoring 36 goals/50 games and making the team Canada's WJC squad.

In a package with a #2/3 defenseman and a 3rd line center (Boychuk, Peverley), would that be enough to snatch the 7th overall pick?
Camara's hit during the WJC was crazy. I'd take him, I love players like him.

BackhandToeyJoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 03:59 PM
sepHF
Patreeky

vCash: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBruins View Post

You'll find most Oilers fan really like Camara, not sure about the 7th though, that's a big piece of the future. Edmonton would have to be sure they could re-sign Boychuk and Peverly and even then it would still be hard deal to make.

Like Camara lots though, would be more interested in him than Khokhlachev.

sepHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 05:38 PM
wintersej
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Parker View Post
Perfectly written, once again!

Exactly what many of us are thinking.

Hamilton ----> Boychuk
Ference ----> Bartowski
Peverley ----> Spooner
Thomas -----> Rask

The core will always be (until Chara retires)

Lucic - Krejci -
Marchand - Bergeron -Seguin

Paille - Campbell - Thornton

Chara -
Seidenberg -
McQuaid -

Rask

They keep the guys together and develop 3rd line talent with signings for the RW position and 3-6 D. They will always have that 1st/2nd line RW position open to add with Seguin playing on either line depending on the RWer.

Moving this package to an Edmonton team who is playoff bound next year is a great move for both teams. Boston drafts a kid to come into the system in 3 years and Edmonton gets their playoff performers and key support players to take their youyng team to the next level.
Thornton -------> Camara

If fans are going to call the Bruins dirty, we might as well roll with it and keep Camara, right? Obviously, he could be had if the #7 was to be had, but I'd rather not (especially given Knight's injuries).

wintersej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 05:44 PM
Kiss My Rask
Enforce Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephF View Post
Honestly not really interested in Koko.

What about

Martin Marincin + Ducks 2013 2nd round pick

Boychuk + Peverley.

The Bruins dump a lot of salary and get a very nice prospect who will be ready in the next year or two, he's a 6'5" Slovak that can be brought up by Chara.
No not enough

Kiss My Rask is offline   Reply With Quote