HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Bouillon scoop

Old
10-19-2006, 01:26 PM
Habs13

vCash: 500
Bouillon scoop

I had to stop in and get my knee brace adjusted today, and the guy that does that is the guy that builds braces for the Habs... anyway!

He looks at my hat and says "Why are you wearing that? They lost yesterday!" I tell him I'd still be wearing it even if the habs lost 9-1 and he responds by telling me Francis Bouillon was in his ofice tuesday getting fitted for a knee brace and that he started skating this week. That's the good news - the bad is that he still has a lot of blood on the knee andthey might need to drain it. He didn't think Bouillon would be back untill 2007.

I asked him about Cote, Dandenault and Downey but he didn't know anything about their injuries.

He also told me that he fitted Plekanec, Huet and Begin for their knee braces last year and that he made two arch supports for Latendresse, who has flat feet. He also built both of Koivu's braces and has made about ten for Souray's wrists so far.

Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool that the guy that hooks up the Habs also made me my brace.

Habs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2006, 01:37 PM
JMMR

Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Do you play for the habs??

Kidding that is indeed very cool

JMMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2006, 01:49 PM
MoonlightGraham

When he said until 2007 he did mean January 2007 right? Not the 2007-2008 season?

MoonlightGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2006, 01:50 PM
Kafka

The scoop on Bouillon was discussed in two threads 2-3 weeks ago. If was first mentioned on 110%.

Kafka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Habs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs13 View Post
he made two arch supports for Latendresse, who has flat feet.
Oh the irony.

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2006, 03:22 PM
Habs13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinc View Post
When he said until 2007 he did mean January 2007 right? Not the 2007-2008 season?

January, yeah.

And Kafka, I wasn't aware it had been mentioned already... you sank my battleship.

Habs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2006, 09:48 PM
Mr. Hab

January?

Isn't Bouillon supposed to come back in end of November/early December??

It's good we have Niinimaa
But, I still can't wait for Dandenault and J-P Cote to come back. I really don't like this Streit (no heart, anti-tough, never really protects our goalies, haven't seen him do much on PP...).

Is it me, or we seem to win more when Streit is not in lineup...ok enough!! I won't start bashing Streit just yet, I'll try to be patient

Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2006, 10:09 PM
Schooner Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
January?

But, I still can't wait for Dandenault and J-P Cote to come back. I really don't like this Streit (no heart, anti-tough, never really protects our goalies, haven't seen him do much on PP...).

Is it me, or we seem to win more when Streit is not in lineup...ok enough!! I won't start bashing Streit just yet, I'll try to be patient
I thought Streit held his own in his two games played. And one of them was that exciting WIN over Calgary.

Schooner Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2006, 10:18 PM
Ipousse Lapuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
January?

Streit wasn't so bad these 2 games and I prefer hime on the power play than Rivet I think if he gets the chance to play enough he could surprise you because he has talent, speed, a good vision and a good shot plus he's a great leader on Team Suisse. Anyway he deserves a real chance...
And good luck to Bouillon and Dandeneault for their injuries

Ipousse Lapuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2006, 10:26 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
I hate to be picky but thats one heck of a lack of professionalism by that physiotherapist/doctor/whatever...talking about other patients like that...tsk tsk

Its like going to the VD clinic wearing a Habs hat only to hear him say "Habs fan, eh? Hey...Bonk was in here a few weeks ago...Just like you, his herpies were flaring up again"