HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Draft Party?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-29-2013, 03:30 PM
  #1
benjiv1
Registered User
 
benjiv1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,789
vCash: 500
Draft Party?

Does anyone know of any official or non-official draft parties going on this year?

I just called the Big Rig and asked if they would be showing the draft and the person who answered didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

St.Louis Bar and Grill had a pretty good one a couple years back, and I was hoping maybe Senate was doing something but I can't find any info...

benjiv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2013, 03:32 PM
  #2
Nizzy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,175
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjiv1 View Post
Does anyone know of any official or non-official draft parties going on this year?

I just called the Big Rig and asked if they would be showing the draft and the person who answered didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

St.Louis Bar and Grill had a pretty good one a couple years back, and I was hoping maybe Senate was doing something but I can't find any info...
I heard the Senate was on believe on Twitter

Nizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2013, 03:36 PM
  #3
Quo
...
 
Quo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hamsterdam
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,524
vCash: 500
Just called The Senate...they're not doing anything particularly special but they did guarantee that it would be showing on all TV's with the sound on and their regular Sunday Special of 1/2 price wings will be available. How long they'll show it is anyone's guess.

Quo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2013, 03:57 PM
  #4
benjiv1
Registered User
 
benjiv1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,789
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quo View Post
Just called The Senate...they're not doing anything particularly special but they did guarantee that it would be showing on all TV's with the sound on and their regular Sunday Special of 1/2 price wings will be available. How long they'll show it is anyone's guess.
They have a draft party listed on their Facebook page, so I made reservations. Can't argue with 1/2 price wings!

If you see someone in a Brynas Silfverberg Jersey say hello!

benjiv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2013, 03:59 PM
  #5
Qward
Because! That's why!
 
Qward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Behind you, look out
Posts: 14,398
vCash: 500
but..I don't speak swedish.

Qward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2013, 09:41 PM
  #6
McManked
Ooh to be a Gooner
 
McManked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Edmonton, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,519
vCash: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qward View Post
but..I don't speak swedish.
Guten tag!

Wait a second, wrong language. That LOOKS Swedish though. How do you say hello in Swedish?

McManked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2013, 09:44 PM
  #7
ReginKarlssonLehner
Let's Win It All
 
ReginKarlssonLehner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 28,119
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classless Manked View Post
Guten tag!

Wait a second, wrong language. That LOOKS Swedish though. How do you say hello in Swedish?
Ciao mon ami

ReginKarlssonLehner is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:58 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.