HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

2013 NHL Mock Draft

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-29-2013, 04:07 PM
  #1
spfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 891
vCash: 500
2013 NHL Mock Draft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jeqjEhG2I8

Please click the link to watch the video. Comments on here or the video it's self are very welcomed!

Not sure how to have the video right here. If anyone could tell me how, i'd appreciate it!

Columbus Blue Jackets 27th pick is in the link below. Not sure what happened with that one. Sorry about that.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/at...1&d=1372565022
Attached Images
File Type: png Valentin Zykov.png‎ (336.1 KB, 20 views)


Last edited by spfan: 06-29-2013 at 11:05 PM.
spfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2013, 04:22 PM
  #2
LatvianTwist
Global Moderator
 
LatvianTwist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 26,530
vCash: 500
Pretty good for Dallas.

LatvianTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2013, 04:32 PM
  #3
cybresabre
Mad Magazine Scoutin
 
cybreSabre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: wNY
Posts: 8,137
vCash: 751
Send a message via ICQ to cybresabre
Quote:
Originally Posted by spfan View Post
The junk after the equals sign in the youtube url is the important part. Paste -jeqjEhG2I8 and then highlight that whole string of characters. Click the youtube icon next to the font/formatting and then it will wrap yt tags around the text.
{yt]-jeqjEhG2I8[/yt] but with [ in front

cybresabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2013, 04:39 PM
  #4
NH57
That's Right Coach T
 
NH57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,107
vCash: 500
No way Montreal passes on Morin if he was still available. I like McCoshen, but I'd rather the Habs take Morin.

Great song choices btw, Skillet is one of my favourite bands.

NH57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2013, 05:24 PM
  #5
Viqsi
caution: bite hazard
 
Viqsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Scary Internet
Country: United States
Posts: 28,428
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Lazar and Wennberg are both nice. And yet #27 seems to be missing...

(Also, did this really have to be a video?)

__________________
"I don't care if it's a shutout, so long as it's a win." --Anton Forsberg, after his 1-0 OT game-, series-, and Cup-winning shutout in the 2016 Calder Cup Finals

Congratulations to all Las Vegas area hockey fans, present and future!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2013, 12:31 AM
  #6
spfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 891
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatvianTwist View Post
Pretty good for Dallas.
Thanks for your approval, LT. I know you're big on the draft watch like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybresabre View Post
The junk after the equals sign in the youtube url is the important part. Paste -jeqjEhG2I8 and then highlight that whole string of characters. Click the youtube icon next to the font/formatting and then it will wrap yt tags around the text.
{yt]-jeqjEhG2I8[/yt] but with [ in front
Thanks for letting me know and thanks for posting it as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahH57 View Post
No way Montreal passes on Morin if he was still available. I like McCoshen, but I'd rather the Habs take Morin.

Great song choices btw, Skillet is one of my favourite bands.
Pretty close between both of them. With Tinordi though, they have their giant already.

Thanks! I'm loving their new album!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viqsi View Post
Lazar and Wennberg are both nice. And yet #27 seems to be missing...

(Also, did this really have to be a video?)
I posted the info and the pick in my first post after I edited it. I'm not sure what happened to that pick.

I think the video form makes it look nice and the amount of info I put into it, wouldn't fit all in 1 post. It's unique in my opinion.

spfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2013, 01:29 AM
  #7
Vankiller Whale
Fire Benning
 
Vankiller Whale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,824
vCash: 1800
Solid draft. For some reason I'm not high on Burakowsky, would prefer Zykov, but still, it makes a lot of sense. Good job.

Vankiller Whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2013, 07:37 AM
  #8
Viqsi
caution: bite hazard
 
Viqsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Scary Internet
Country: United States
Posts: 28,428
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by spfan View Post
I posted the info and the pick in my first post after I edited it. I'm not sure what happened to that pick.

I think the video form makes it look nice and the amount of info I put into it, wouldn't fit all in 1 post. It's unique in my opinion.
Fair 'nuff.

Lazar/Wennberg/Zykov makes me

Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2013, 02:01 PM
  #9
spfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 891
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vankiller Whale View Post
Solid draft. For some reason I'm not high on Burakowsky, would prefer Zykov, but still, it makes a lot of sense. Good job.
Thanks! Well you know the Canucks and their Swedes haha. There aren't a lot of Swedish busts either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viqsi View Post
Fair 'nuff.

Lazar/Wennberg/Zykov makes me
You're welcome

spfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.