HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Kings 7th Round Pick #191 - Dominik Kubalik

Old
06-30-2013, 08:46 PM
Sybil227

vCash: 500
Kings 7th Round Pick #191 - Dominik Kubalik

http://www.nhl.com/ice/draftprospect...htm?dpid=72362

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...zech-republic/

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=101221

Sybil227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2013, 08:56 PM
Peter James Bond

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...zech-republic/

That is crazy that he had a 5 assist game in the World Juniors.

Last edited by Peter James Bond: 06-30-2013 at 09:05 PM.
Peter James Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2013, 09:03 PM
TheOriginalSilf*
@real_saundies

Hey guys,

I'm a STH for the Sudbury Wolves and Kubalik quickly became one of my favorite players on the team this past season. He received limited ice-time earlier into the season but become more and more trusted as the season progressed. He can put the puck in the net using his offensive instincts around the net and bang away loose pucks, but I wouldn't expect him to ever be an offensive force in the NHL. Kubalik is a good PK'er and is defensively responsible with good skating.

He may one day become a bottom-6 player in the NHL, but if that's ever going to happen it won't be for a while. It'll be interesting to see how he does next season with more ice-time with the Sudbury Wolves. For a 7th round pick, I think you guys made out quite well.

TheOriginalSilf* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2013, 11:13 PM
Brad Doty
System Goalie

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalSilf View Post
Hey guys,

I'm a STH for the Sudbury Wolves and Kubalik quickly became one of my favorite players on the team this past season. He received limited ice-time earlier into the season but become more and more trusted as the season progressed. He can put the puck in the net using his offensive instincts around the net and bang away loose pucks, but I wouldn't expect him to ever be an offensive force in the NHL. Kubalik is a good PK'er and is defensively responsible with good skating.

He may one day become a bottom-6 player in the NHL, but if that's ever going to happen it won't be for a while. It'll be interesting to see how he does next season with more ice-time with the Sudbury Wolves. For a 7th round pick, I think you guys made out quite well.
Thanks for the info!

Brad Doty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2013, 11:20 PM
King'sPawn
Enjoy the chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalSilf View Post
Hey guys,

Thank you for the information! Hopefully he can have a good camp, then go back and contribute to Sudbury some more!

King'sPawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-01-2013, 12:46 AM
driller1
Dry Island Reject

I hope this kid turns into a star. A fitting end to the Ryan Smyth / Colin Fraser saga

driller1 is offline   Reply With Quote