HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Question

Old
10-22-2006, 01:27 AM
HamiltonOHL
BulldogsFan00

vCash: 500
Question

I know this should maybe be in the Fanstey Talk but i thought i would come here and post it... I was wondering if Montreal was to clean house and such and lets just say ok Lets make this team into a rebuilding/expansion team what would u trade each player for and what and who what team would u trade the players too... So instead of sendiong all of the players to FA, you would trade them away and then that way u do your expansion draft... I have some trades in mind but not sure if they are good ones...

HamiltonOHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2006, 01:29 AM
HamiltonOHL
BulldogsFan00

Here is some of them let me know what u guys think of them as bad or good or if u have any ideas let me know

Traded rights to Corey Price and Rene Vydareny to Minnesota for Mikko Koivu. With the Koivu brothers in Montreal. Watch for a possible Koivu line in the near future.

Traded Souray to Pittsburgh for Colby Armstrong and Petr Taticek

Traded Andrei Markov to NY Islanders for Sean Bergenheim

Traded Mike Ribeiro to Ducks for Ladislav Smid

Made a big deal with St.Louis traded Aeby, Ryder, Grabovsky and our 2nd in 06 for their 2 1st round picks. I think in this deal we win because come the 2006 Entry draft we will be able to get so far three good prospects with the three first round picks that we have now.

With traded Aeby away i had to find another goalie so i traded Komisarek to Phoenix for Gratton, Perreault and Morrison.

Traded Francis Bouillon to Pittsburgh for Stephen Dixon

HamiltonOHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2006, 01:30 AM
coolguy21415
HFBoards Sponsor

What the hell are you talking about? Go play EHM2007.. that'll give you a good idea of value.

coolguy21415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2006, 01:33 AM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyFan850 View Post
Made a big deal with St.Louis traded Aeby, Ryder, Grabovsky and our 2nd in 06 for their 2 1st round picks. I think in this deal we win because come the 2006 Entry draft we will be able to get so far three good prospects with the three first round picks that we have now.

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2006, 10:46 AM
Phil Parent
Djee-zosse!

That's like playing "Extreme Eklund", right?

Phil Parent is offline   Reply With Quote