HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Reasoner is back!!!

Closed Thread

Old
01-08-2004, 02:16 PM
Vyse64
N64

vCash: 611
Send a message via MSN to Vyse64
Reasoner is back!!!

and I am so happy

excuse me while i dance

Old
01-08-2004, 02:26 PM
Jamie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemskyFreak83
and I am so happy

excuse me while i dance
Yip, yip, yippy kayee. Hopefully it doesn't take him long to get to how he was playing before the injury.

Old
01-08-2004, 02:30 PM
USC Trojans
I have a plan.

oh man, I remember just a year and a half ago when this board was hoping Reasoner would be picked up from the waivers so we could get rid of his salary...and now we're praising that he's back inthe lineup from injury.

Rather impressive for Reasoner to give the fans a complete 360.

Still think we got a bit shafted on the Weight trade though. Phoenix got Nagy and Handzus from St. Louis for Tkachuk. We got Hecht and Reasoner for Weight. blah.
Both Tkachuk and Weight were valued around the same...too bad we were a couple months too late on the trade.

Old
01-08-2004, 02:57 PM
Cerebral

Whew, he sure has looked great so far! 2 real quality scoring chances.. looks like he's a lil outa shape but that is to be expected..

Old
01-08-2004, 03:01 PM
copperaddict

The best thing about having him back in the line up is that it cuts back on Horcoff's icetime!

Old
01-08-2004, 03:27 PM
The Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC Trojans
oh man, I remember just a year and a half ago when this board was hoping Reasoner would be picked up from the waivers so we could get rid of his salary...and now we're praising that he's back inthe lineup from injury.

Still think we got a bit shafted on the Weight trade though. Phoenix got Nagy and Handzus from St. Louis for Tkachuk. We got Hecht and Reasoner for Weight. blah.
Both Tkachuk and Weight were valued around the same...too bad we were a couple months too late on the trade.
Well, Phoenix could have traded Tkachuk to the highest bidder. The Oilers could only trade Weight to Detroit or St.Louis. And Detroit didn't want him. Bad situation for us.

Old
01-08-2004, 05:37 PM
Jamie

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC Trojans

I may be remembering only my side of it, but I thought everybody was very surprised he was on waivers and were pretty confused why Lowe would do that...

And also, don't forget we changed Hecht into JDD and Stoll, so, IMO, that makes the trade a lot easier to swallow.

Closed Thread