HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

San Jose-Boston

Old
07-03-2013, 01:52 AM
Smok3d

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by N o o d l e s View Post
Someone already mentioned it but if we're trading Seguin to San Jose it would probably have to be a deal based around Couture (not saying straight up).
IMO Couture has way more value then Seguin.

Smok3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 02:20 AM
Limekiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Danglefest View Post
Stopped reading after I saw Havlat..well actually I didn't but as soon as I saw him I immediately said no.

Not going Down the quantity for quality road again especially not with SJ, worked out quite terrible last time
Oh, come on. You guys are trading a forward wearing #19. Tradition demands we give you the same style offer as last time, too: Decent young D-man, Skilled but oft-injured forward, and random throw-in bottom liner.

So, lets go get them to sign off on Demers, Havlat & Burish for Seguin, OK? It's fate!

Limekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 04:39 AM
bbfan419

Mike O'Connell is no longer the Bruins GM.

bbfan419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 05:58 AM
nmbr_24

I doubt the Bruins would be interested in that especially when his price a couple of days ago was a top 6 pick and a good young player according to almost everyone. If they can't get that or the equivalent they will probably hold on to him but they almost certainly won't trade him for this package.

nmbr_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 06:08 AM
nmbr_24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limekiller View Post
Oh, come on. You guys are trading a forward wearing #19. Tradition demands we give you the same style offer as last time, too: Decent young D-man, Skilled but oft-injured forward, and random throw-in bottom liner.

So, lets go get them to sign off on Demers, Havlat & Burish for Seguin, OK? It's fate!
Well if we are going down that road, give the Bruins one of your best 2 defenders, a consistent 20+ goal scorer, and a very good 4th liner. So that means Boyle or Burns, Pavelski, and I don't even know who to put here.

nmbr_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 06:44 AM
4ORRBRUIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smok3d View Post
IMO Couture has way more value then Seguin.
I agree Couture is a stud and Bruins fans could only dream of getting a player of his caliber for a stiff like Seguin

4ORRBRUIN is offline   Reply With Quote