HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

any zidlicky proposals?

Old
10-23-2006, 06:14 PM
AirheadPete
G-Dub

vCash: 500
any zidlicky proposals?

devils fan here........... great game last week btw, but anyways; the devils could really use a good offensive and shooting dman and me and another devs fan who is a friend of mine were talkin and he said he'd love for the devs to get zidlicky and i totally agreed with him. the devs would be so much better if they could get another dman with his speed and calibre. but idk much about him in the sense of his value. is he untouchable??? if not wat would u want back/wat would it take from the devils for him. this is all hypothetical of course b/c we all know lou wont trade anytime soon

AirheadPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2006, 06:31 PM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlhockey30 View Post
devils fan here........... great game last week btw, but anyways; the devils could really use a good offensive and shooting dman and me and another devs fan who is a friend of mine were talkin and he said he'd love for the devs to get zidlicky and i totally agreed with him. the devs would be so much better if they could get another dman with his speed and calibre. but idk much about him in the sense of his value. is he untouchable??? if not wat would u want back/wat would it take from the devils for him. this is all hypothetical of course b/c we all know lou wont trade anytime soon
I'd say he's relatively close to untouchable. Not necessarily for the value that has to the team, but because he just signed a long-term deal with team. If he's moved, it's very likely it'll be per his request. And I don't see him requesting a trade any time soon. If they trade him against his will, it's bad politics, in my opinion.

SmokeyClause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2006, 06:59 PM
AirheadPete
G-Dub

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause View Post
I'd say he's relatively close to untouchable. Not necessarily for the value that has to the team, but because he just signed a long-term deal with team. If he's moved, it's very likely it'll be per his request. And I don't see him requesting a trade any time soon. If they trade him against his will, it's bad politics, in my opinion.
i see.......thanks man

AirheadPete is offline   Reply With Quote