HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Jackets vs. Avs

Closed Thread

Old
01-07-2004, 07:48 AM
rpontbriand

vCash: 500
In a perfect world I would agree with you on the Cummins thing. However injuries will come up again and Worrell is not exactly 100% where he needs to be. Keep Cummmins for now with though games coming up against Detroit and all.

Old
01-07-2004, 08:06 AM
Gumballhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpontbriand
In a perfect world I would agree with you on the Cummins thing. However injuries will come up again and Worrell is not exactly 100% where he needs to be. Keep Cummmins for now with though games coming up against Detroit and all.
Assuming you meant tough games, I think we are fine in that department. We've got guys like McCormick and Larsen that can play chippy, and Hinote buzzing around yapping. We might even scratch Worrell against them, because of the speed on their crash line. I just don't see Cummins and his 7 minutes of ice time as being much of a factor against a skilled team like Detroit.

Old
01-07-2004, 10:51 AM
rpontbriand

Very true. But who will we have for a tough guy that loses fights???

Old
01-08-2004, 10:25 AM
KallioWeHardlyKnewYe
Blue Jacket's Curse

I didn't get around to checking your GDT until today, but, as a Jacket fan, I wanted to make a funny observation.

I've noticed that when most fans -- even early in this season when the Jackets weren't as bad as they are now -- start a gameday thread against the Jackets, their predictions were always blowouts for their team, even teams that the Jackets traditionally have played well. The disrespect was a little annoying.
Now, I look at the pregame predictions from Avs fans -- the one team that not only consistent beats the CBJ, but kills them everytime -- and all of you were predicting a close game or loses. Your humility is appreciated.
Congrats on the season thus far.

Old
01-08-2004, 08:40 PM
Foppa2118

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpontbriand
Very true. But who will we have for a tough guy that loses fights???
McAlister's might be able to fill in.

Closed Thread