HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Other Arizona Sports Thread II: DBacks, Cardinals, Suns, Wildcats, Sun Devils, etc

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-05-2013, 12:02 AM
  #876
Kimahri
Registered User
 
Kimahri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 1,716
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kimahri
So is this Eric Bledsoe guy the Suns acquired any good? I don't follow basketball at all.

Kimahri is online now  
Old
07-05-2013, 10:30 PM
  #877
TickleMeYandle
Not so fast,
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Country: Jamaica
Posts: 1,293
vCash: 500
Dbacks 50/50 already well above $50k.

TickleMeYandle is offline  
Old
07-05-2013, 11:37 PM
  #878
Naurutger
Registered User
 
Naurutger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Maricopa County
Country: United States
Posts: 5,347
vCash: 1454
Hit 100k and I had at least 1 number....most suspenseful 50-50 ever.

Naurutger is offline  
Old
07-06-2013, 12:46 AM
  #879
TheMurdocktor
102, Row K, Seat 4
 
TheMurdocktor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Glendale, AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,476
vCash: 500
Skaggs was a man tonight. What an outing.

TheMurdocktor is offline  
Old
07-11-2013, 12:16 AM
  #880
SniperHF
Global Moderator
 
SniperHF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 16,717
vCash: 500
#DFAHeathBell

SniperHF is online now  
Old
07-11-2013, 07:24 AM
  #881
Primrose Everdeen
Terrible Hockey Fan
 
Primrose Everdeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sleepy Hollow, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 71,273
vCash: 564
Send a message via Skype™ to Primrose Everdeen
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperHF View Post
#DFAHeathBell
I fell asleep some time during the 11th inning I think.

__________________
http://puu.sh/hC1Jb/9fb3011b97.jpg
Primrose Everdeen is offline  
Old
07-11-2013, 09:58 PM
  #882
ck26
Free Raptor Reagan
 
ck26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Coyotes Bandwagon
Country: United States
Posts: 8,368
vCash: 50
FC Phoenix soccer against Antigua tonight. Anyone in the forum a big enough fan of the sport to pay money to watch minor league soccer in AZ during the summer?

ck26 is offline  
Old
07-15-2013, 09:50 PM
  #883
Colt45Blast
It works every time!
 
Colt45Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Mexico
Posts: 27,022
vCash: 466
http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45...ona-cardinals/

Arizona Cardinals are the 39th most valued franchise in the world at $922 Million

Colt45Blast is offline  
Old
07-15-2013, 10:51 PM
  #884
Desert Ice 11
;)
 
Desert Ice 11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 3,198
vCash: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45...ona-cardinals/

Arizona Cardinals are the 39th most valued franchise in the world at $922 Million
Wow, I would have had no idea. Just got one thing to say about that...

"daaaaaaannngggg Cardinals all rich and isht."

Haha Really is pretty awesome


EDIT: IS that F-U money?


Last edited by Desert Ice 11: 07-15-2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Good question...
Desert Ice 11 is offline  
Old
07-24-2013, 10:10 PM
  #885
Colt45Blast
It works every time!
 
Colt45Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Mexico
Posts: 27,022
vCash: 466
The DBacks are out of 1st place but in the race still. The slip continues.

Colt45Blast is offline  
Old
07-26-2013, 03:39 AM
  #886
Kimahri
Registered User
 
Kimahri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 1,716
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kimahri
http://www.foxsportsarizona.com/nfl/...03&feedID=3801

Nooo! Ryan Swope retires due to concussion problems. He was the only Cardinals draft pick I was excited about.

Kimahri is online now  
Old
07-26-2013, 04:32 AM
  #887
Rabbit
Captain Cook
 
Rabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Bay California
Country: United States
Posts: 4,886
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri View Post
http://www.foxsportsarizona.com/nfl/...03&feedID=3801

Nooo! Ryan Swope retires due to concussion problems. He was the only Cardinals draft pick I was excited about.
Hate seeing that. 22 is too young to have to give up your career.

On a lighter note, I'm also really excited about Mathieu.

Rabbit is offline  
Old
07-27-2013, 09:33 PM
  #888
XX
He's a good guy
 
XX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: ... for you
Country: United States
Posts: 32,350
vCash: 500
Cardinals being Cardinals; first round pick is one of three first round picks still without a contract. The holdup? 800k worth of guaranteed salary.

XX is online now  
Old
07-27-2013, 09:41 PM
  #889
SniperHF
Global Moderator
 
SniperHF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 16,717
vCash: 500
It's okay guys. They have Carson Palmer now.

SniperHF is online now  
Old
07-27-2013, 09:45 PM
  #890
Colt45Blast
It works every time!
 
Colt45Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Mexico
Posts: 27,022
vCash: 466
LOL Carson Palmer.

Colt45Blast is offline  
Old
07-27-2013, 09:49 PM
  #891
Colt45Blast
It works every time!
 
Colt45Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Mexico
Posts: 27,022
vCash: 466
DBacks losing to San Diego by 6 in the 8th. Safe to say the DBacks are shooting themselves in the foot?

Colt45Blast is offline  
Old
07-27-2013, 10:34 PM
  #892
doaner
Registered User
 
doaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Flag
Country: United States
Posts: 4,097
vCash: 500
I'm really excited to see what Carson does with the team.

doaner is online now  
Old
07-28-2013, 12:22 AM
  #893
SniperHF
Global Moderator
 
SniperHF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 16,717
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doaner View Post
I'm really excited to see what Carson does with the team.
I can see that. Compared to John Skelton, Derek Anderson, Kevin Kolb and Max freaking Hall even Palmer looks all pro.

SniperHF is online now  
Old
07-28-2013, 12:52 AM
  #894
doaner
Registered User
 
doaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Flag
Country: United States
Posts: 4,097
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperHF View Post
I can see that. Compared to John Skelton, Derek Anderson, Kevin Kolb and Max freaking Hall even Palmer looks all pro.
I hope we get a Kurt like performance from him. How many people really thought Warner would do as well as he did here? None! So hopefully Palmer can do the same!

doaner is online now  
Old
07-28-2013, 02:14 AM
  #895
Kimahri
Registered User
 
Kimahri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 1,716
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kimahri
Quote:
Originally Posted by doaner View Post
I hope we get a Kurt like performance from him. How many people really thought Warner would do as well as he did here? None! So hopefully Palmer can do the same!
Outside of second season, Palmers numbers last season weren't any worse than any of his other seasons in the league. His 4018 passing yards are the third most of his career, and only 113 yards less than his career high. People can make fun all they want, but I don't think he has regressed as much as everyone talks about.

Kimahri is online now  
Old
07-28-2013, 11:33 AM
  #896
Colt45Blast
It works every time!
 
Colt45Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Mexico
Posts: 27,022
vCash: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri View Post
Outside of second season, Palmers numbers last season weren't any worse than any of his other seasons in the league. His 4018 passing yards are the third most of his career, and only 113 yards less than his career high. People can make fun all they want, but I don't think he has regressed as much as everyone talks about.
It's more that Cardinals Fans want a QB that will come into the organization straight out of college and retire with us than deal with reclaimation projects. Warner is only a small handful of players we got on a reclaimation project that has done well for the Cardinals.

Colt45Blast is offline  
Old
07-28-2013, 12:08 PM
  #897
doaner
Registered User
 
doaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Flag
Country: United States
Posts: 4,097
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
It's more that Cardinals Fans want a QB that will come into the organization straight out of college and retire with us than deal with reclaimation projects. Warner is only a small handful of players we got on a reclaimation project that has done well for the Cardinals.
New GM/ new coach. Give them a chance!

doaner is online now  
Old
07-28-2013, 12:20 PM
  #898
Colt45Blast
It works every time!
 
Colt45Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Mexico
Posts: 27,022
vCash: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by doaner View Post
New GM/ new coach. Give them a chance!
And the same ownership dictating what the new coach and GM will do for the owners. Only untill the Bidwell's are no longer in control will the Cardinals see the right changes for the long-term.

Colt45Blast is offline  
Old
07-28-2013, 04:19 PM
  #899
doaner
Registered User
 
doaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Flag
Country: United States
Posts: 4,097
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
And the same ownership dictating what the new coach and GM will do for the owners. Only untill the Bidwell's are no longer in control will the Cardinals see the right changes for the long-term.
Yeah. That's one way to look at it! I'd rather look at what has happened recently, where they have backed off a bit and let the GM do his job.

doaner is online now  
Old
07-28-2013, 05:39 PM
  #900
Colt45Blast
It works every time!
 
Colt45Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Mexico
Posts: 27,022
vCash: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by doaner View Post
Yeah. That's one way to look at it! I'd rather look at what has happened recently, where they have backed off a bit and let the GM do his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
Cardinals being Cardinals; first round pick is one of three first round picks still without a contract. The holdup? 800k worth of guaranteed salary.
Sounds like based on the latest news that ownership hasn't backed off a bit.

Colt45Blast is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.