It's time for the annual prospect rankings, voted by you, the Habs board prospect maniacs.
Please vote for a player and cast your vote for an add-in candidate to be amended to the next poll.
Each poll will last 24 hours.
1. Jarred Tinordi, Defenseman, Hamilton Bulldogs. (47.49% of the vote)
2. Nathan Beaulieu, Defenseman, Hamilton Bulldogs. (84.55% of the vote).
3. Zachary Fucale, Goaltender, Halifax Mooseheads. (43.14% of the vote).
4. Sebastien Collberg, Left Wing/Right Wing, Frolunda (70.86% of the vote).
5. Mike McCarron, Right Wing, Western Michigan (65.89% of the vote).
6. Charles Hudon, Left Wing, Chicoutimi Sangueneens (33.16% of the vote).
Players to be added:
Mike Condon, G, Hamilton Bulldogs
Robert Mayer, G, ????
Joonas Nattinen, C, Hamilton Bulldogs
Steve Quailer, LW, Hamilton Bulldogs
Peter Delmas, D, Wheeling Nailers
Jeremy Gregoire, C, Baie-Comeau Drakkar
Connor "Sugar" Crisp, LW/C, Eerie Otters
Mike Cichy, C, Western Michigan
Josiah Didier, D, Denver
Colin Sullivan, D, Boston College
Maxim Trunev, RW, Russia
Stefan Fournier, RW, Hamilton Bulldogs
If I missed anyone or any one is on there that is NOT a member of the organization any longer or NOT considered a prospect, please let me know.
For what it's worth, some on the Rangers board had him making the jump this season to the NHL and had him pegged on their PP.
Some on the Habs board had never seen Kristo play and thought his potential was below Leblanc because he stayed a fourth year in college. That's pretty much what it's worth to me. I honestly believe the only reason people are voting for Thomas is to try and justify the trade. Don't think Thomas is even in our top 10 which is sad because Kristo is the Rangers #3.
It's down to Nygren or Dietz for me. I'll have to see some of DLR's play before I pass judgement, and I'd wait until after camp to judge Leblanc's situation too. Andrighetto shouldn't be overlooked either. For now, I'm giving the edge to Nygren.